when are we going to get the buffs from mercenaries? - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

when are we going to get the buffs from mercenaries?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifi

Posted 01 March 2015 - 06:03 PM

Posted by Alteris on 02 December 2014 - 03:06 PM

Patch Preview: Mercenary Advancement Clarity and Changes

Mercenaries have been part of Requiem now for a couple months now. Some players like the new addition, and many are confused as to what they are exactly upgrading. 

During the course of this update we noticed some glaring irregularities on the mercenary and we would like to fix it up for Update 173. Here is a list of changes happening to the Mercenaries:

• CON stat was missing from all Mercenaries. All Mercenaries have trained a little harder and regained their beloved stat back!
  • Mercenaries were somehow  magically cloned and had the same base stats. This is now changed and each mercenary will be different from one another stat-wise.
  • The range in which the Mercenary would chase after its' opponents was longer than intended. They will now no longer chase you across an entire zone.
  • While players were giving their mercenaries items forged from gear they received from dangerous monsters, the Mercenaries' defense never increased. They will now properly scale in Defense as intended.

As for the Bonuses themselves, here are the bonuses the Mercnaries will receive at their respective ranks:
 Mercenary-Bonus-Distribution.jpg

These changes will go in with the next update and all mercenaries who have advanced will get their buffs retroactively.

Thank you,

Requiem Team

well mine is only ll-E atm but it's 2015 now when are u going to implement these bonuses? can we have a date? i hope sooner! ty :heh:

#2 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 04 March 2015 - 05:26 PM

They already did

#3 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill
  • Server:Trifi

Posted 05 March 2015 - 01:34 PM

They already did

oh crap my bad i thougth the owner will get those buffs so it's just the merc. haha now i get it i check my merc stat and yes the stats increased XD topic close! lol :heh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users