[Classic] Elu/Ori - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Classic] Elu/Ori

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:14 PM

Okay, I've got a level 73 Alchemist with a level 39 Filir. I also have a level 75 Crusader. I'm at the point where I have decent enough gear to start upgrading my equipment, but so far, I've only gained enough rough elu/ori on my alchemist to upgrade my headgear to +3 and my weapon to +2. I spent a few hours in the Undersea Tunnel hunting the rough elu and ori from swordfish and such, but the ONLY thing I walked away with was normal drops and a swordfish card.

So here's my question: Is it really this hard to hunt the elu and ori to upgrade my gear to at least the safe limit? What are better alternatives to Undersea where I can get both to drop?

#2 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:43 PM

clocks / raydrics / minorous

but anyway, I'll give you ori/elu, I'm too lazy to vend ;) Find me on Xelliekins or Xellie

#3 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 08:29 AM

I appreciate the offer, but I'll pass. I know your trying to help, but ultimately, even with the drop rates being doubled right now+VIP, I'm having a hard time farming a lot of stuff. Elu and ori, I've tried for several days to get the buster axe from orc skeletons which I still haven't gotten. Much needed cards and such. It's kind of rough. If I was in a guild, I'd ask for hunting parties, but that's about as far as I'm really able to go. I don't feel right taking stuff like that. Thank you though.

The reason why I was hunting swordfish and such was because I was also looking for a phen card and gathering the "water items" needed for the first seal quest (which is why I'm hunting rough ores... for the last seal quest). I was willing to buy an Orleans gown, but since the only one for sale was enchanted with agi +3... not touching that with a ten foot pole. I might as well shoot myself in the foot.

I did try Nightmares for a few hours and found one elu and two rough elus, but damn! This stuff drops so slowly... I must be doing something wrong...

#4 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 04 March 2015 - 09:02 AM

I always did magma dungeon and kahos for mine

#5 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 09:20 AM

That actually looks...doable. I thought that would be a higher leveled map. Thank you!

#6 darkabe

darkabe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:20 AM

Zombie Prisoner could be interesting for Elus. For Ori... I'd suggest Nightmares for now.

#7 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 02:25 PM

Zombie Prisoner could be interesting for Elus. For Ori... I'd suggest Nightmares for now.

Thanks, but I'd prefer going to just one place to get them both. I spent a few hours on Nightmares yesterday. Only got 1 elu and 2 roughs. Need a little more than that, especially with VIP exp and drop rates gone now. And I'd prefer hunting them in just one place. :/

Edited by belld1711, 04 March 2015 - 02:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users