denebski

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1256 posts
  • LocationSa likod mo.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 March 2015 - 10:34 PM

1. What is the best accessory set for a mvp gene?

Im thinking of going medal of honor (merchant) + glorious ring for the +15%atk to all monsters, and +10% ele resistance? or the RWC set better? or are there any better alternatives? No way i can afford megs so..

2. Best weapon for mvp gene?

I always see gene wearing HF with EA carded with either AK or Archer Skeleton..

Is HF better than Twin Edge sword thingy?

#2 inspectortrix

inspectortrix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 493 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Thor

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:53 PM

AFAIK the best accessory is the medal of honor, might as well get a carefree RWC pen

highest damaging weapon would be the HF, but it means losing the shield will increase the damage you would take. if you have someone to tank for you, HF will be your weapon of choice, just check the size of the MVP you would be killing.

one handed weapons like the sword or the mace will give you a slot for the shield.

this is already discussed on

http://forums.warppo...pon-discussion/

#3 xxccxx

xxccxx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts
  • Server:I

Posted 04 March 2015 - 04:43 AM

This is just me I have average gear. I can solo Et to 80 with just RTE but not HF.

#4 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:37 PM

You need different accessories for different situations. Glorious Rings and/or KBCs for helping reduce damage, RWC pendants or Sprint Rings for reducing cast time by a %, Phen sometimes for making cast uninterruptible especially when you can't wear orleans, and lastly some sort of damage gear when you can afford to. Out of all those, damage is probably the least of your concerns because the amount you get from an accessory won't be much (besides megs of course). The others are more crucial for certain situations, mostly for when you are stacking something like resists or cast reducs. Basically an accessory's main purpose is usually to complement your other gear, to "finish it off".

Weapon, just read through the countless discussions. If you always play solo, you don't really need an HF. If you mostly party, get an HF for sure, but you might also want one or two good one handed weapons too.

#5 denebski

denebski

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1256 posts
  • LocationSa likod mo.

Posted 14 March 2015 - 12:04 AM

Ok guys.. 2 new questions:
1: can i get away with using hurricane fury and not a shield, with painkiller from sera? This is for mvping in general..

2: i always see people saying either go for emh with dark pinguicula card or CoD with KK card.. Can i not go with EMH but with KK card? Coz im not really a fan of +10 atk..

#6 4782131221082418730

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2370 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 03:10 AM

1: can i get away with using hurricane fury and not a shield, with painkiller from sera? This is for mvping in general..

2: i always see people saying either go for emh with dark pinguicula card or CoD with KK card.. Can i not go with EMH but with KK card? Coz im not really a fan of +10 atk..

1 Why not .with Dex Boots u can kite

2.+12 EMH u can put SW card.u also can put a KK card.I dont care that 10 atk too,but i didnot put KK card because my gene has high int and high dex.

#7 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:45 AM

1. no, i have Sera and if you are going solo against mvp you really going to need that shield with alice card.

2. kinda of a waste imo, putting the kk in a emh.

Edited by Ryviux, 16 March 2015 - 10:47 AM.

#8 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 11:30 AM

There are a few MVPs you can get away with using HF and PK. You could probably get away with having no PK for those too, but it makes things a lot easier to manage. This also depends on your other reductions like the right armor and garment, and sometimes accessories.

#9 denebski

denebski

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1256 posts
  • LocationSa likod mo.

Posted 17 March 2015 - 08:36 PM

uh ok. coz right now i only have HF coz im still levelling so i dont need shield for now. But i will probably get royal valk shield once i start mvp'ing. 

Is menblatt card the best garment card at the moment? im planning to buy +9 faw ea10 with meblatt..

#10 4782131221082418730

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2370 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 01:24 PM

uh ok. coz right now i only have HF coz im still levelling so i dont need shield for now. But i will probably get royal valk shield once i start mvp'ing. 

Is menblatt card the best garment card at the moment? im planning to buy +9 faw ea10 with meblatt..

For Gene, i like to use Immune /Dr FAW more.Because i am using EA FAW ,EA HF/ Erde/RTE/,EMH.

1. What is the best accessory set for a mvp gene?

if u have 120 Dex with high int  ,then Physical Enhancer Ring  with KBC X2 + Geffen Magic Robe

#11 denebski

denebski

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1256 posts
  • LocationSa likod mo.

Posted 22 March 2015 - 01:29 PM

help!

So I bought RWC accessory for my gene, and Im not sure if I should:

1. Card them with KBC and phen?

or 2. Card them with 2 KBCs and use orleans with fire/water/earth/wind/shadow/etc cards?

If option 1, I think I can use ele armors with unfrozen or pecopeco cards or even bryn when i get more zeny,

but with option 2, ill be stuck with using orleans for uninterruptible cast, but i can use 2x KBC..

which is better?

#12 xxccxx

xxccxx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts
  • Server:I

Posted 22 March 2015 - 02:23 PM

I have 2 set of rwc and all are spell 3/3. Both.  1 phen 1 kafra.(wear with elemental armors) with slot is better because you can put a marc. and 2 kafra. (wear with oleans).

#13 denebski

denebski

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1256 posts
  • LocationSa likod mo.

Posted 22 March 2015 - 03:52 PM

uh ok. looks like a bunch of $$$...

btw, does it matter where to put phen and KBC, pendant or ring?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users