Greetings, New player seeking guidance. - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Greetings, New player seeking guidance.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LetiferRyuu

LetiferRyuu

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic (For now?)

Posted 04 March 2015 - 09:55 PM

Hello everyone, I am a new player to the RO community. I dabbled in a private server of this about 7 years ago with some friends, so game-play is something I will easily get a hold of again. Anyways, I just wanted to see where I could get the most player interaction, and guidance. I have read a few posts about a lot of bots on, and would like to find a server that fits the bill. If anyone could help me with that, I would greatly appreciate! 

As for classes to play, I plan on doing an assassin first, then priest. Not sure about anything after that(Possibly merchant?). So if anyone could point me in the direction of any useful tips, or anything of the sort I would love you forever(Not really, but you get my point<3)!

I am reading up on the wiki and now about to go through some deep searching on the forums. 

Thanks in advance!

#2 LetiferRyuu

LetiferRyuu

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:17 PM

Well, now that I am logging on there seems to be only chaos on the current. I am however having problems loading the classic, and will look into that further!

#3 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:38 PM

Classic has a different executable. Look for ClassicRO.exe in the installation folder or Ragnarok Online Classic in the start menu.

#4 seaechiowai

seaechiowai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts
  • LocationIrvine, SoCal USA
  • Server:iRO Renewal Chaos

Posted 05 March 2015 - 12:54 AM

Hy9Qo0d.png

#5 LetiferRyuu

LetiferRyuu

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:00 AM

Alright I got it fixed! I started a character on classic at the moment. I had a problem where a small window would open and nothing else.. but ended up getting that fixed! thanks guys.

#6 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 March 2015 - 10:14 AM

feel free to post in this thread if you want help getting started; I'm sure a veteran would be happy to take you under their wing:

http://forums.warppo...d-help-in-game/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users