People treat me different for playing this game - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

People treat me different for playing this game

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 CyndaquilLover

CyndaquilLover

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationChicago, Illinois
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 05 March 2015 - 09:08 AM

When I go on a mission map and enter the mission map a text appears saying "You have used inappropriate language". Which I did not and now people ignore me and disrespect me. Not only that Warpportal are to darn stubborn to unsuspend my account which hurts me and frustrating. This isn't fair. No player shouldn't be treated wrong by WarpPortal.

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 05 March 2015 - 09:11 AM

When I go on a mission map and enter the mission map a text appears saying "You have used inappropriate language". Which I did not and now people ignore me and disrespect me. Not only that Warpportal are to darn stubborn to unsuspend my account which hurts me and frustrating. This isn't fair. No player shouldn't be treated wrong by WarpPortal.

Could it be that it said "You have used inappropriate text"?

This is no fault of warpportal, but from the client. This is the message which comes up if you try to use blocked letters in the chat window.

This text should not appear and it's just a client bug. Other people don't see this text, so it's maybe only your personal feeling that other people ignore you. The text has nothing to do with you.

But what I don't understand... you said WarpPortal should unsuspend your account? In which way it's suspended?

#3 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 05 March 2015 - 11:05 AM

It's all a conspiracy ! You've been abducted by aliens and they're testing you !

#4 NewCorn

NewCorn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt, Germany

Posted 06 March 2015 - 04:00 AM

It's all a conspiracy ! You've been abducted by aliens and they're testing you !

Unnesessary.

I guess, it's was Popcorn said. It's "You have used inappropriate text", not "... language".

Edited by NewCorn, 06 March 2015 - 04:03 AM.

#5 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 March 2015 - 04:03 AM

Illuminati confirmed.

#6 pluumy

pluumy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 04:16 AM

the message "you have used inappropriate text." also appears, if you for example try to enter galaxia dungeon without creating a party first. maybe thats what you are talking about

#7 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 06 March 2015 - 05:38 AM

That message actually does hit you everywhere in the game. Especially when you try to enter mission maps/dungeons only by yourself. I found it less common showing up while I'm in any party. 

Yep, Poppie is right with  what he is saying. This is some sort of a client bug. Yes, annoying sometimes but like Poppie already said correctly only you can see the text showing up, nobody else. So, just ignore it. it does no harm to you or your char, it's just a stupid little client bug showing up and doing it's "thing".   :p_smile:

#8 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 06 March 2015 - 04:53 PM

Unnesessary.

What did you expect ? Repeating Popcorn's words wouldn't have been anything necessary either.

#9 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 07 March 2015 - 05:57 AM

this problem is made from all FR character letter like û/ù/è/à/ç/etc those kind it make the text say ''You have used inappropriate language''

even some french word don't work in the game for no reason like ''document'' i know there more but it hard to find them. XD

the text system from this game is made from English word only. ^^''

#10 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 07 March 2015 - 06:58 AM

The censor in the game is overly sensitive at times causing people to get ''You have used inappropriate language'' a lot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users