[TitanFall] GR> English-speaking Social non-WoE Guild. - Chaos Renewal Recruiting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[TitanFall] GR> English-speaking Social non-WoE Guild.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Seimiya

Seimiya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 11 March 2015 - 11:24 AM

10317679_953811341310154_246620016538120

Chill Spot

TFChillSpot_zpsuwi2bava.jpg

Current members' time zones:

PST, EST, CET, GMT, GMT+8, and UTC

(Most of us are PST and EST)

A word from PrinceTroy:

TitanFall was created with the hopes that it would evolve into an extended family. It was made so that we could all interact more easily and enjoy our time in RO and each other's company. That has been achieved through the efforts of all of the members and the hard work of Vaneela. My thanks goes out to everyone, old and new! Help us grow this family even more! But a warning to anyone who doesn't know what they're getting themselves into. Run while you still can!!!! Now back to your regularly scheduled program. Take it from here, Neela! Lol.

Vaneela:

Hi! :p_laugh:

Our guild is on and off, kinda. Sometimes we're all active but there are times where people just gets busy with their real life stuff.

BUT when most people are on, we are almost all up for doing things such as Endless Tower, Dungeon instances, Quests, Leveling and more!

If you're interested in joining, visit http://titanfallro.boards.net and let us know by posting under the "Recruitment" category!

We are looking forward to play with you on your active characters! See you in the field! :)

:no1:

Edited by Seimiya, 23 April 2015 - 09:24 PM.

#2 Seimiya

Seimiya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 09:25 PM

We still have a few spots left. :p_smile:

#3 Brang

Brang

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 03:57 AM

Hi just downloaded and installed RO and about to get started playing it, I've played RO before on SEA server so I kinda know the ropes around. So I was wondering if TitanFall guild will take in a low level scrub like me? (I know the mechanics and not that newb). Will that be cool? 

#4 Seimiya

Seimiya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 12:06 PM

Hi just downloaded and installed RO and about to get started playing it, I've played RO before on SEA server so I kinda know the ropes around. So I was wondering if TitanFall guild will take in a low level scrub like me? (I know the mechanics and not that newb). Will that be cool? 

Hi! I saw your post!

Please check my reply when you get the time. :P

#5 Soll

Soll

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 12:39 PM

Neeela  :kis:

#6 Seimiya