Philippine Ragnarok Online Migration to WarpPortal Guide - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Philippine Ragnarok Online Migration to WarpPortal Guide

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

#1 tamagotchi3890

tamagotchi3890

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:12 AM

Philippine Ragnarok Online Migration to WarpPortal Guide

Step-by-step

Please be informed that the end of migration period is on the 15th day of April 2015 at 11:59PM (+08:00 GMT) [Philippine Standard Time]. Source: Click here.

Step 0: The guide starts.
Please read very carefully.

Step 0.1: Have you read the FAQs of the Philippine Ragnarok Online Migration to WarpPortal?
NO: Please read first. Click here.

Step 0.2: Have you read the pRO Transfer Item Restrictions posted by CM Oda?
NO: Please read first. Click here.

Step 0.3: Do you have a WarpPortal account?
YES: Go to Step 1.
NO: Highly Recommended: Please register at the WarpPortal website first before you proceed to Step 1. If you do not know how to register your account, please click here.
Comment[2]: *CONFIRMED* The maximum number of RO game accounts in one (1) WarpPortal account is three (3). (see Note 3 at the end of the guide)
Spoiler

Step 1: Visit the pRO migration official website.
Click here

Step 2: Enter the fields and press enter (or click the login button).
Spoiler

Fill in the required fields:
  • pRO Username - your pRO Game Account NOT myLU! Account.
  • Password
If your pRO migration account has not yet registered and migrated, go to Step 5.
If your pRO migration account has registered and migrated, go to Step 90.

Step 5: Read the instruction very carefully.
You are asked if you would like to proceed with the migration.
Spoiler

If you click yes, you will be redirected to WarpPortal's migration page, otherwise, you will be redirected to pRO migration website.
YES: Go to Step 8.
NO: Go back to Step 1.

Step 8: Please wait for about 30 seconds.
You will be redirected to WP's migration website.
If you do not have a WP account, proceed to Step 12.
If you have existing WP account AND your WP account is not yet logged in, proceed to Step 17.
If you have existing WP account AND your WP account is currently logged in, proceed to Step 45.
Spoiler

In case something goes wrong at any time during your registration, you can retry the migration by going back at this link https://romigrate.levelupgames.ph/

If something goes wrong, go back to Step 1. If you have a problem, see at the bottom of Step 105.

Step 12: Enter the fields.
Fill in the required fields:
  • Game ID - you are creating your new iRO game account
  • Password
  • E-mail Address (Optional: Check "Please send WarpPortal Newsletter")
  • Forum Nickname
  • Gender - see Note 1 at the end of the guide. Highly recommended: Choose your real-life gender.
  • Date of Birth
Spoiler

Check the box if you agree to the terms of agreement and click the Register button. Go to Step 20.

Step 17: Search the button.
Click the button, as quoted below. (If you can not see the button, see the image below and look for the two yellow stars.)

IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A WARPPORTAL ID
PLEASE CLICK HERE

Spoiler

AND
You are being redirected to WarpPortal Login. Go to Step 40.

Step 20: Your account is successfully registered.
Congratulations! Your WarpPortal account, together with the Ragnarok account, is registered. To verify your account, go to Step 70.
Spoiler

Step 40: Enter the required fields.
Once you are being redirected, fill in your registered e-mail address and WP password and press enter. Go to Step 45. If you have a problem, see at the bottom of Step 105 and go back to Step 1.
Spoiler

Step 45: Create your new game account.
You are creating your new game account. Fill in the required fields:
  • Game Account - you are creating your new iRO game account.
  • Game Password
  • Gender of your character - Recommended: Choose the matching gender of your pRO game account. (see Note 2 at the end of the guide.)
Spoiler

Check the box if you agree to the terms of agreement, and click the Register button. Go to Step 50.

Step 50: The account is created and registered.
Your game account has successfully created and registered. Go to Step 80.

Step 70: Verifying your account.
To verify your account, visit the WarpPortal Login site: Click here
Fill in your registered e-mail address and WP password and press enter. Once you have successfully logged in, click the "Account Information" on the left side panel. Go to Step 75.
Spoiler

Step 75: Read your account information.
Your account information is displayed. Go to Step 100.
Spoiler

Step 80: Read your account information.
Your account information is displayed, and your new game account has been added and displayed. Go to Step 100.
Spoiler

Step 90: The account is already registered and migrated.
Your account is already registered and migrated. You cannot register more than once. Go to Step 100.
Spoiler

Step 100: Do you have another pRO game account?
YES: Go to Step 0.3.
NO: Go to Step 105.

Step 105: The guide ends.
 PROBLEMS:
PROBLEM 1: (see the image below) *VERIFIED AND CONFIRMED*
Spoiler

PROBLEM 2: (see the image below) *VERIFIED AND CONFIRMED*
Spoiler

Notes:
Note 1:

About game account gender;

Were going to talk with the Studio/DB team about it. Were thinking that if an account contains a performer/Kagerou/Oboro character we will force update the account to match the gender appropriate to that character.

This would be so that there are no broken characters when the server launches.

Spoiler

Note 2:

here's a random question CM ODA and other powerful forces, in the migration opt-in process, there is a question that asks you if your account character/s is/are male or female right? my question is, what will happen to the character/s if you've inputted the wrong gender???? hahaha just wondering

Unfortunately it will likely make your transfer take longer to process. Please make sure to choose the matching gender!

Note 3: (Math mode)
Spoiler

When can I log-in my character in the new iRO server after migration?

• As soon as the NEW server comes up! pRO to iRO migration will end on April 15th, WarpPortal team will be sure to answer you the approximate date/time after migration is over.
  • Please make sure to visit the opt-in page to make sure that your account is properly transferred (https://romigrate.levelupgames.ph/). The WarpPortal team is excited to meet our new users and is happy to help.
  • If you experience ANY issues with the transfer process once the WarpPortal team has taken over service, please feel free to contact our support team at https://support.warpportal.com. We will do our best to assist you in any way we can.

I already have a WP account, can I migrate my pRO account to it? Does it need to have the same username?

• You can migrate any pRO account to a pre-existing WP account. Kindly wait for announcement once the new server is available to check your pRO characters.
  • WP account is similar to myLU account. Existing WP account or not, you will still have to create a new iRO account (Game Account). No, it doesn’t need to have the same username.

If you have any questions and concerns, please file a ticket at the WarpPortal Support Center. https://support.warpportal.com/main/default.aspx

Welcome to iRO Community. :no1:

Reference:
Level Up! & Asiasoft. (2015, March 10). Philippine ragnarok online migration to warpportal faqs. Retrieved from http://www.levelupgames.ph/main/philippine-ragnarok-online-migration-to-warpportal-faqs/

Contributions:
1. xShieSatsujin
2. 40140222094204027

Edited by tamagotchi3890, 01 April 2015 - 03:25 AM.

#2 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 12 March 2015 - 09:13 AM

Well lookie here. Told ya it'll be pinned. :P Nice guide!

#3 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 01:38 PM

Were going to talk with the Studio/DB team about it. Were thinking that if an account contains a performer/Kagerou/Oboro character we will force update the account to match the gender appropriate to that character. 

#4 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 05:28 PM

Hey Camp, if you're still able to squeeze in such changes then maybe you want to check out the latest discussion we had in the welcome thread. It was all about New Iris having different mechanics from the other servers, which you guys might want to give consideration to regarding compensations.

I'm not from New Iris, but well, it's a good point to consider.

#5 tamagotchi3890

tamagotchi3890

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 06:23 PM

I have received their PMs. I still have a minor revision here.

Well lookie here. Told ya it'll be pinned. :P Nice guide!

Thank you. :thx:

Thank you for informing me, CM Campitor. :thx:

#6 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 13 March 2015 - 04:29 PM

It looks fine to me as much as I can verify on this end. The newsletter might be helpful to make sure and check because they send out item and wpe codes from time to time.

#7 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 04:45 PM

The newsletter might be helpful to make sure and check because they send out item and wpe codes from time to time.

This.

I had to learn this the hard way.

#8 CynergyEO

CynergyEO

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 06:29 PM

How do I know that my pRO is already preregistered to iRO?

#9 tamagotchi3890

tamagotchi3890

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 08:25 PM

It looks fine to me as much as I can verify on this end. The newsletter might be helpful to make sure and check because they send out item and wpe codes from time to time.

:p_love: Cool! I am glad I did check the box.
Are you saying you are approving my final draft? Ok, good, thank you! :thx: I am still waiting another community manager or moderator for approving my final draft.

How do I know that my pRO is already preregistered to iRO?

Suppose that you have one pRO game account and assume that you have finished Step 1. You can try login your account. If you are redirected to the site described in Step 5, meaning your pRO account is not yet registered to iRO migration, you can continue registering your new account and follow the steps until the end. Did I misunderstand your question? Or do you satisfy my answer to your question? :questionmark: :p_conf:

#10 Satsujinkii

Satsujinkii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:03 AM

After the account has been migrated, all our migrated characters will be on one server correct? What if we tried to play in other server (example: Chaos) before that migrate server launches, will our migrated characters can still be playable on that migrated server? or there would be problems?

#11 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 11:25 AM

^ I don't think so. But if a CM can confirm then that'd be great.

#12 xShieSatsujin

xShieSatsujin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 15 March 2015 - 03:19 PM

Hello,

I just want to add. Most of you will encounter this: "You are not allowed to view this content."
Cause: Capital Letter/s in your pRO account.
Solution: In the migration page of pRO, log on your pRO account in lower case (all letters).
Example: Your pRO game account is ExurO, so you will use exuro. :heh: Same password should be used even if your password has capital letter/s. :heh:

#13 Varmundt

Varmundt

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 03:57 PM

I registered in WP, chose gender into male and all my pRO account character were female. What would the gender of my character be like after migration?

#14 tamagotchi3890

tamagotchi3890

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:03 PM

Hello,
I just want to add. Most of you will encounter this: "You are not allowed to view this content."
Solution: In the migration page of pRO, log on your pRO account in lower case (all letters).
Example: Your pRO game account is ExurO, so you will use exuro. :heh: Same password should be used even if your password has capital letter/s. :heh:

Are you sure? Please verify to other players who encounter the said problem. If the players satisfy your solution, then I will add it and include you the reference. And also please send me the screenshots and, of course, please remove your sensitive information such as e-mail address, game accounts, etc. I do not post images that contain sensitive information here because I am following the rules and regulations of the iRO forums.

I registered in WP, chose gender into male and all my pRO account character were female. What would the gender of my character be like after migration?

Female.

Edited by tamagotchi3890, 15 March 2015 - 04:19 PM.

#15 xShieSatsujin

xShieSatsujin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:34 PM

^I can't provide any screenshots, all my accounts were already migrated. Did I provide any email address? :heh: My example is not a real game account, I just used Exuro's nickname. :heh: Reference? naaah, it's my own discovery. Let's just wait for pRO players who are encountering this issue. :no1:

#16 tamagotchi3890

tamagotchi3890

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:41 PM

^ Oh yeah. Stating your example is alright. :no1:

#17 mimicha

mimicha

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 01:04 AM

I accidentally chose female during this process since my character is male. How can I change this back to male?

#18 KyrieDielle

KyrieDielle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2428 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 01:22 AM

buy a character gender change.

#19 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 04:37 AM

Hello,

Interesting. And more interesting since I am your example. :heh:

#20 pRODeku

pRODeku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 18 March 2015 - 06:49 AM

An infographic about this guide would be neat. Along with the FAQ at the very bottom of the image.

#21 marvsragna

marvsragna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 18 March 2015 - 07:49 AM

Honestly I think gender in account should not be changed after migration. Please don't let it change, I accidentally chose male account from my female pRO account. :,(

#22 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 08:20 AM

The GM team will have a grace period post merger for users to ticket in to get the Genders on their game accounts fixed. Please note that if you are a gender restricted class you will experience issues unless your gender matches that of the class restriction.

#23 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 08:36 AM

An infographic about this guide would be neat. Along with the FAQ at the very bottom of the image.

*hoping someone's willing enough to make one* :heh:

#24 EinKreuz

EinKreuz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:32 PM

Can we get additional slots for the WP account? I have a lot of pRO accounts and it looks like I can only have three RO accounts for the WP account.

#25 dennisPRO

dennisPRO

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 03:27 AM

its ok that my game id are same?my account iro and pro account once i click login in migration page account already registerd i follow but my problem is same game id...?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users