if there is a Steam version Make a NEw Server for Steam players - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

if there is a Steam version Make a NEw Server for Steam players

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TEMPESTboy

TEMPESTboy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 12 March 2015 - 05:39 AM

hi guys

im sudjest to that better to make a new server Bcuz triffi server right now Is too lag and 1 more this month lot player adding on game it bcuz of Steam version Why that Russian can make a New server like Phobos and in US server only 2 server only so please make 1 server and the system same like Phobos that it will be start on lvl 1...

#2 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 13 March 2015 - 08:09 AM

Russian server has tons of players and doesn't lag because they actually paid for decent servers.

US servers don't have anywhere near the population but at the same time have the -_-tiest service possible.

Server just for steam will fail, like facebook and Kongregate did.

#3 TEMPESTboy

TEMPESTboy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:49 AM

Russian server has tons of players and doesn't lag because they actually paid for decent servers.

US servers don't have anywhere near the population but at the same time have the -_-tiest service possible.

Server just for steam will fail, like facebook and Kongregate did.

actually bro if there is a new server on steam lot of Client version player will be transfer on Steam IF the Steam is not still have Error on Patch and Lag....me and other player want to play on that server bcuz Lot of player on triffi complaint that Server triffi right now is Too lag...thats why other player will be w8ting for a New Server...

#4 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:52 AM

LOL which people will transfer? you mean the people with fully +30 gear?

nope wont happen

keep waiting for new server, there wont be one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users