WWB - Verit Vs. Firelock Vs. Gold Acidus - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

WWB - Verit Vs. Firelock Vs. Gold Acidus

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 pandapants

pandapants

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 March 2015 - 11:15 AM

I'm going for an AS build, and I got a hold of SP + 400 WWB [1]. I want to card them but I want to be sure it's the right card before I devalue the boots.

Verit Card - Hp / Sp +8%

Firelock Soldier Card - Str +2

If upgraded to +9 Hp / Sp +10%

Gold Acidus Card - Hp / Sp +4%

If upgraded to +4 or less Hp / Sp +4%, Hp / Sp Regen +5% (For a total of Hp / Sp +8%, Regen +5%)

Verit card, though it seems to be a popular choice for WWB, seems sub-par. So really, I'm stuck between Firelock Soldier or Gold Acidus card. What do you think is more worth it - +5% regen or +2% Hp / Sp?

If anyone has suggestions for other (affordable) boot cards for an AS ranger, please let me know ^_^

#2 Akilez

Akilez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1746 posts
  • LocationGuadalajara, Mexico
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 March 2015 - 11:22 AM

Hello:

The boots has a very nice enchant, so if you pretend to re sell them in the future the best option is Firelock, but if not, first you must upgrade it to +9 >_>, If i can't afford the upgrade and/or the card i would go for Verit =).... Bu that is just my humble opinion

#3 4782131221082418730

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2370 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 11:52 AM

Firelock for +9 boots.  My opinion, i know a lot of people like SP WWB,but i like DEX WWB with Gold Acidus Card,because Pure AS build has high int .that 400 sp doesnt bother me .SP cannot increase my AS dmg or give me insta cast .Anyway WWB SP +400 is a good boots.

#4 pandapants

pandapants

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 12:01 PM

I think I'll go for the firelock then. Now I just need to wait for enriched to come back T_T

And I thought about going pure dex boots instead, but I still find myself nearly running oom with the 400Sp boots. I think I'll be fine once I get firelock carded in there, but I'm too cheap to buy blues  :ani_money: :p_smile:  

#5 Akilez

Akilez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1746 posts
  • LocationGuadalajara, Mexico

Posted 14 March 2015 - 12:03 PM

As 478.... said, if you plan to be AS build, you must have a high INT, so SP will not become an issue =)

#6 4782131221082418730

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2370 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 12:51 PM

I think I'll go for the firelock then. Now I just need to wait for enriched to come back T_T

And I thought about going pure dex boots instead, but I still find myself nearly running oom with the 400Sp boots. I think I'll be fine once I get firelock carded in there, but I'm too cheap to buy blues  :ani_money: :p_smile:  

Get aa mid

#7 pandapants

pandapants

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 01:26 PM

As 478.... said, if you plan to be AS build, you must have a high INT, so SP will not become an issue =)

How much int is typical for AS build?

Right now (Lv 135) my build looks like:

Str - 1

Agi - 90

Vit - 60

Int - 70

Dex - 120

Luk - 30

*Currently working on upping Luk for more Atk, and now possible AA card

-Is my int high enough?

-Any other bulid suggestions?

Edit: Also curious, With AA mid will I still need to sport a Vanargand Helm? (I'm using +9 BxB, I carry blues for emergency but I prefer not to use them)

Edited by pandapants, 14 March 2015 - 01:27 PM.

#8 MorseCoder

MorseCoder

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 15 March 2015 - 09:26 AM

To see if Arc Angeling is worth it to you, try running around with your +9 Vanargand Helm while under the effect of Magnificat. If you never run out of SP, that means AA would help you out. After that, you can try it without the Vanargand Helm to see what happens. AA is virtually the same as Magnificat.

I'd say that there is no typical AS build, aside from having a lot of DEX for damage. If you have low SP,  you can compensate for it by having SP+ modifiers from brooches/boots, increasing INT, and/or increasing SP recovery methods (AA, Vanargand, Incubus pet, recovery items, etc.). You decide how much SP is enough for you based on how you recover SP.

Edited by MorseCoder, 15 March 2015 - 09:27 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users