Autocast question - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Autocast question

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ninotorres

ninotorres

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 01:00 PM

Hello.

I plan on making a AGI/INT knight (4fun ofc) with a couple of autocast gears. The thing is, I planned on using several gear and some would have the same autocast ability but with different skill lvl or even proc rate. So my real question is:

For instance, if I used a Kasa card and a Mutant Dragonoid card on my knight, would both effects would remain the same? Would I have the chance to cast Fire Ball lvl 5 at 2% (Kasa) AND another 5% (completely non-related to the previous one) to cast Fire Ball lvl 3 with the Mutant Dragonoid one?

OR the effect of the gear I equipped the latter would prevail and the first one would be completely scrapped off?

Another question:

If I used, for instance, Kasa card and/or Gazeti card alongside CD in mouth, would the effects suffer the same effect as stated before? (If the second hypothesis is true). Since both those cards have bolts as autocast chance and the CD in mouth as well.

Thanks for your help.

Edited by ninotorres, 15 March 2015 - 01:02 PM.

#2 asperatus

asperatus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:21 PM

I reccomend reading this thread
http://forums.warppo...-and-conflicts/

In short: alchemy glove works everytime with everything because it triggers on both magical and physical attacks. Same goes for hindsight - unique "on attack attempt" trigger. Kasa and mutant will conflict with each other.

That being said, I've seen characters running with the ROFL & ROR set and CD(CD would conflict with ROFL) so I'm not 100% sure.

Besides, garment slot is too precious to waste it on a kasa card. I'd reccomend double alchemy glove with CD. Cd brings rain of bolts and each one of them has a chance to trigger glove. Works nice.

Edited by asperatus, 15 March 2015 - 04:24 PM.

#3 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:25 AM

well alchemy glove is only usable at 125+ so you'll need to rely on something else to get there.

#4 ninotorres

ninotorres

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 07:22 AM

But the CD in mouth effect itself isn't similar to, like, the crit buff that the Vanberk card gives? So, in theory, if I had cards or gear that could just proc the bolts alone, shouldn't they work fine alongside the CD? So each hit I could get a chance to activate the CD in mouth effect at 6% AND also get the lvl 2 cold bolt that the Gazeti card gives at 10% (for instance). And they wouldn't affect each other.

Dunno. What do you guys think, would it work? Or just because the CD procs bolts the game would end up only allowing one proc of bolt per gear?

Thanks.

#5 asperatus

asperatus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 17 March 2015 - 06:01 AM

http://forums.warppo...ng-mvper-cards/
http://forums.warppo...iauto-spell-rk/

According to mod's post, you can't have two effects autocasting the same skill.
Cd and glove can be ruled out, since cd doesn't proc any particular skill and glove have unique proc condition apparently.
That being said, all sources agree that kasa and mutant aren't going to work together

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users