• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 4782131221082418730

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2370 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:05 AM

u need to put a trap first ..unless there is no sura in your party, i am not sure about that .If u cannot kill the MVP b4 the trap disappears, will it change target?

#27 Memoir

Memoir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1744 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:EternalLove

Posted 08 April 2015 - 01:25 PM

Their wargs bite too it seems.
But yeah, Zayaan's AB video was really really interesting.The only problem about that method is, mvps agi up.When they do that, all rangers have crit shots.Actually another problem is, you have to dual client for the strings ( we all just can't have dual kiels )

In iro, you can use keen nose for warg bite proc. it works even in places where warg bite is disabled. Also, MVPs Agi up should not be a problem if you have a ridiculous amount of Dex(zayaan had 120 base Dex in the vids plus bonuses). Also, just wanna note that immobilization from traps cancel after being hit by aimed bolt.

#28 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 April 2015 - 01:58 PM

If they have a chance to agi up

#29 DonatoX

DonatoX

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3097 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 05:03 AM

But hmmm.If the BB party has Gene , they will not need a ranger lol. Mvping with Ranger is just for fun,but If i want to camp MVP or pop bb,i will not bring my ranger XD

Yep, me too. Only gen and RK for BBing ^^

#30 zefram

zefram

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1262 posts
  • Server:valkyre

Posted 09 April 2015 - 06:02 AM

In iro, you can use keen nose for warg bite proc. it works even in places where warg bite is disabled. Also, MVPs Agi up should not be a problem if you have a ridiculous amount of Dex(zayaan had 120 base Dex in the vids plus bonuses). Also, just wanna note that immobilization from traps cancel after being hit by aimed bolt.

But don't mvp agi up , like, triples the flee ? I think max we can have is around 650 hit.Even if you use a phreeroni card on an elven, you will be missing.

Quad perfect bow might be interesting though, but i don't know about the loss on dps.

Also, keen nose is for hidden monsters, aint it?  I dont think i'll need to bite phreeoni or dracula to make it fast.  :p_idea:

#31 Memoir

Memoir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1744 posts
  • Server:EternalLove

Posted 09 April 2015 - 08:08 AM

It's only if you really need to use bite on places where it is disabled but either way, I'd still prefer traps. When a MVP uses Agi up, it is triggered by something which depends on the mvp(e.g. When a MVP reaches a certain amount of hp, or when it is being hit by physical attacks, etc.) so with that I don't think it will cast Agi up if all you're doing is spamming aimed bolt. Also, if you are doing a huge amount of damage per aimed bolt then the target should be dead by the time it tries to cast Agi up. The method is best effective in intances since teleport is disabled and you can relay tons of traps which boosts the skill's damage. Old glast heim is a good example. I wonder how long will it take for the nightmare amdarais to go down using that method?

Edited by Memoir, 09 April 2015 - 08:11 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users