• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 JonRep

JonRep

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:41 PM

My brother and I havent played in a few years and were looking to come back! We are level 160 Cleric and 166 Knight. We are looking for a vocal and active guild on Leonis! He was a tank and I was a cleric. Our other brother was a dps mage but he won't play again so unless we switch classes / roles we don't really have a way to level lol. Any help and info will be appreciated!

#2 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 17 March 2015 - 10:55 AM

I'm not on Leonis but I wanted to say welcome back! You should be able to level fine with a knight and cleric, I'm not familiar with soldier class in general but here are a few topics that might help.

http://forums.warppo...h-knight-build/

http://forums.warppo...rossbow-knight/

You can also contact one of the class reps. They aren't all active but many do still check the forum so send a pm with your knight questions

http://forums.warppo...out-your-class/

I do know a few things about full support clerics, however. The single most important thing you need to know is that fs clerics need charm now for strong buffs. Int is secondary. That's a big change from how it always was in Rose. Chances are you will probably have to reset your cleric to switch from int to charm. Right now and until Mar 28th, the St Patrick's Day event is going on and green leprechaun boxes are dropping from all monsters. 3 of the pieces of that set (hat, gloves, and body) do have charm as a base stat and although they do not have the highest possible base charm, it's a start and you can get they for free - just make sure you pick up your drops.

The best charm item that goes into the glove spot is the Moldie Innertube and you can also get that for free by killing trash at Sunshine Coast. You will need 30 trash and get your choice of pink or blue. We can now move substats from one item to another so you might want to take a look at this topic to learn how that all works http://forums.warppo...e-check-it-out/  For your cleric, the goal is to get a +30 charm substat on your gear.

It can all be pretty confusing so feel free to pm me if you want. Hope you and your brother enjoy playing here again!

#3 JonRep

JonRep

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 09:26 PM

Hey HoneyBunz! Thank you so much for your reply. We played ROSE when it was first released and have a ton of old stuff and money. If you have any free time or a link to BIS FS Cleric Gear I could buy that would be awesome! Also is there a charm to int ratio I need to follow? Thanks again for the help! I hope to find a nice vocal english guild on Leonis! If we don't.. how is Draconis? :)

#4 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 18 March 2015 - 06:54 AM

Welcome back guys! There are some guides in the class discussion of the forums that are pretty good for clerics. Generally you want just enough int to hold your weapon, the rest goes into Charm.

#5 JonRep

JonRep

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 11:42 PM

Thanks pdfisher! I have been reading on the guides and i seen this.

-if you learn all the buffs given, then you will have 12 buffs total excluding the INT buff on common tab, but there are 6 unique skill available in the future that allows you to combine these 12 buffs into 6 buff, and they do not cost any SP

Are those unique skills out yet to only have 6 buffs?

#6 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 18 March 2015 - 11:46 PM

As you mentioned, those 6 unique skills function in combining 2 buffs - into 1.

Literally, you press 1 button to cast 2 buffs at the same time.

As a result, instead of pressing 12 buttons, you only need 6 to complete your 12 buffs + 1 extra key for INT buff.

Yet they cost no SP to learn, and can be obtained from dungeons, IM, etc

#7 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 March 2015 - 07:43 AM

As thetrangdamvn said, those 2-in-1 buffs are available in the IM, the Premium Shop,  or as dungeon drops. You can sometimes find players selling them in shops in Junon. Those are called "Rituals"  so for example, the Reinforcement Ritual combines the Resillience Chant and the Resistance Chant. I got those for my cleric because they take up half of the space on your skill bar. You need to have the regular buffs maxed before you can use the 2-in-1 buffs.

There are also Advanced Chants that you can get in the same places as the rituals. Those have a longer duration (30 min instead of 15). It all depends on what is more convenient for you. You never have to get either rituals or the advanced buffs if you don't want to but they are free in terms of skill point cost because you already "paid" for them when you maxed the original buffs.

#8 JonRep

JonRep

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 08:06 PM

Alright sweet! I bought those! Thanks!

On that guide the guy says the best hat is Shamrock hat 40CHA + 30CHA

All the ones I have checked only have a base charm of 35.

Is his a typo? Or am I just not finding the right hat?

#9 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 19 March 2015 - 11:42 PM

Base charm = 35 means you're looking at Leprechaun Hat (Available in Leprechaun Boxes)

While Shamrock Hat is only available at a low rate via Item Mall.

While Leprechaun Hat is light green, Shamrock Hat is dark green in color. And it has 40 base charm.

#10 KHAIDOH

KHAIDOH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationOffice
  • Server:Draconis and Leonis

Posted 03 April 2015 - 07:05 PM

Hi 

I'm back again for active. I'm gonna used this topic to ask Questions about the game. Hoping for you response.

Questions:

*  Champion - What type is in-demand or lets say most used and most picked. Its the Spear, Sword or Axe?

*  I'm using Chiva in my old Champ. This chiva is change it gives Melee attack and HP. What type is good for Chiva armor.? Its spear, sword or axe?

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users