#1 HansLowell

HansLowell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationQuebec
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 March 2015 - 05:05 AM

I think there is too many seal stone in the game for the amount of seal roll.

It take 100 quest to make 1 god item. so 100 seal stone is given.

only 50 seal stone is needed to make a god item. so 50 seal stone left.

The more quests are done the more there is a surplus of seal stone.

I think Seal stone is a good way to make zeny for starter so I believe there should be a seal stone exchanger to maintaint the zeny worth of them.

Maybe an npc to break them and change them to hugel medals?

#2 meichaofeng

meichaofeng

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 02:10 PM

Yes, please.

#3 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 18 March 2015 - 10:00 PM

Umm no I save them up off the market for future rolls

just because you're not rolling the seals or making gods!

Edited by VModCoffee, 25 March 2015 - 06:20 PM.

#4 HansLowell

HansLowell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:44 AM

I don't really understand your argument there.

here the math 100 quest need to be done to roll seal. 50 Seal stone is needed to make a god item.

about 14-15 god item was made

that mean there is like about 200-300 seal stone floating around. And people start having trouble to sell them.

seal stone has never been the main trouble with the god item creation btw.

Edited by HansLowell, 19 March 2015 - 06:46 AM.

#5 meichaofeng

meichaofeng

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 07:40 AM

Less stone = better selling price = more players do the quests = easier to roll. No?

Seal stones is a source of income for ordinary players. I wanted to tell my new friends to do seal quests, but afraid it would take long to sell and they will be disappointed.

Also some newer players want ice picks badly, and can't afford the 14-15m zeny. They have been waiting for seals to roll to make their own, and it doesn't happen.

Not sure if I am making sense here, but basically there is a big gap between established players (saving up the stones for the 100th god items?) and the little guys who don't even have a mocking.

Ice pick is no longer a luxury, it is a necessity. Goat horns is one of the only few things that still sell well in the server. How long does it take to get out of the poverty circle, and be able to play on par with other players without steady decent income? I am afraid if it is too long they will get disillusioned and leave the server.

#6 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 19 March 2015 - 07:45 AM

Maybe you should buy them and distribute the wealth =x

I thought the point of making them tradeable was for the little guys to get zeny? Also 2 gods made per seal roll = 100 stone used = no room for error if they aren't sold = 100 of your guild need to do the quest.

The extras are necessary

and remember they're gonna make you pay if  you fail in the future.

Get buying.

edit: I'm probably the biggest buyer of seal stones, so I wouldn't throw that "it's hard to sell" argument at me. 

:p_smile:

Edited by VModCoffee, 25 March 2015 - 06:21 PM.

#7 HansLowell

HansLowell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 19 March 2015 - 08:04 AM

The fact your the main stone buyer make you more a leecher of the hard work done? You don't make sense

#8 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 19 March 2015 - 08:56 AM

Because I buy stones to help newbies whilst rolling the seals manually makes me a leecher? (compared to those who buy the stones over time to create without questing ever?)

you realize that reducing the number of stones would make it even harder for other people to create, right? I thought we wanted things to be easier.

oh well, I recall advocating against the whole system. not my problem mate.

#9 HansLowell

HansLowell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 19 March 2015 - 09:10 AM

no its going to be easier because the main problem is the seal roll and not the seal stone. I've made the quests 150 time I have a ton of seal stones and I didnt bought any I dont think Valk bought a lot either. [I dont agree with what you've said.]

Being able to exchange seal stone would help newbie even more since the price will go up a bit while in this case the price may go down.

[I feel like you aren't listening to me.]

That change would, make the quest more attractive for players, thus people would make the quest more often, and since its a god quest it would make sense that player make it more often. More player make them = more seal stone on the market in general and less problem with the seal roll, being too much organised/ninja roll. god item quest should be a server thing.

The price may go up but it would make sense

Edited by VModCoffee, 25 March 2015 - 06:12 PM.

#10 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 19 March 2015 - 01:22 PM

no its going to be easier because the main problem is the seal roll and not the seal stone. I've made the quests 150 time I have a ton of seal stones and I didnt bought any I dont think Valk bought a lot either. 

Being able to exchange seal stone would help newbie even more since the price will go up a bit while in this case the price may go down.

That change would, make the quest more attractive for players, thus people would make the quest more often, and since its a god quest it would make sense that player make it more often. More player make them = more seal stone on the market in general and less problem with the seal roll, being too much organised/ninja roll. god item quest should be a server thing.

The price may go up but it would make sense

Evaluation?

I feel like your proposal is terribly self motivated. So you don't want to roll the seals and you feel like the invisible, non-existent newbie playerbase should do it for you? The fact is that the quests take around 5 mins each minus seal 3 (for which an ACA is the reward anyway) so the deflated market value is pretty reflective of that.

They're not selling because of the quest / guilds just aren't creating gods. We all know why they aren't.

I actually need a ton of stones myself still, but I'd rather quest because the 5 mins isn't worth 6m to me. (plus my guildies are awesome and donate theirs for free). So the concept of selling the stones is sort of flawed anyway. The price dropped because they weren't selling, sure. I get that.

But you seem to think everyone has a surplus of stones and that isn't true. People do need them. It's just that someone prepared two characters to roll the seal with and the minuscule server population remains have gone

*facedesk* "nope"

If the stones were cheaper, they'd sell. But who wants to spend 6x50m for a 5 min quest? lol. Price rise would probably make them less desirable. Also wouldn't hugel medals be a good way to make high end mvps more valuable rather than flooding the market with them through a ridiculously easy quest?

(pssst: you should donate your seal stones like my guildies do)

Edited by VModCoffee, 25 March 2015 - 06:14 PM.
Quote.

#11 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 19 March 2015 - 01:29 PM

forgot to add: If you want me and valhalla to just do it for you, we'll charge you 1b per seal. We're like 75% of the pvm playerbase and 80% of the woe playerbase, so yeah, throwing the offer out there.

Edited by Xellie, 19 March 2015 - 01:30 PM.

#12 HansLowell

HansLowell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 19 March 2015 - 05:27 PM

when you say we are stocking bought seal stone [I don't agree].

Just like when you say that people who didn't speak while the quest was getting made by GM have no right to ask for a change.

You live in the past everything need a change from time to time, your argument doesn't make any sense today. But you keep bringing it up.

Second you don't even know what I do with my token, but you want to adress like you know. Who are you to invent some weird stuff like that? You want to claim that all your players is 75% of the server and the most active people on the server. What a weird invention again. As far as I know there is a lot of filipino people on the server that are active.

<> Im trying to solve some problem on the server which is the trouble to gear up of newer player cause the only thing that sell in the game right now is high end stuff which most are monopolized by veterans.

And its not self motivated either I believe god item quest should be more attractive to do in general. And I reject your offer

I would like the whole god item quest changed <>

Sometime I was like how would I do a god item quest myself? Make something more exiciting overall, not something you repeat 100 times clicking npc you won't read. Something with a story that most of people would like to read and say like, wow freaking epic quest

God item creation.

In ragnarok all god are supposed to be dead or on the verge of death because of loki manipulation. 

Loki could have seal all god spirit into a vessel since he is not the kind of guy good at killing people.

While the body of god are in fact death. People would have to restore a part of gods spirit to make a god item. Opening all barrier that might have been set to prevent that, and avoiding all the traps set up. A big and hard dungeon where you wouldn't be able to be resurected if you die, no teleport. That would be just to get to where the spirits are sealed, after that you would have to go in each spiritual plane for each god spirit you have to save depending on what item you have to make.

God item recharging.

Once the god item is created the god item is a divine artefact and cannot by used by human because of how ridiculous power it has.

So a chosen one would have to go to asgard and recharge the god item in order to use it in human world.

But Loki would not be for that, and he would trap player in asgard, using is illusionary skills to prevent us recharging the god.

Once in the human world the god item would lose its power over time. Meaning that this quest would have to be done again to recharge it once its over.

Oda: Please leave out the personal attacks. 

Edited by VModCoffee, 25 March 2015 - 06:16 PM.

#13 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:10 PM

I've made the quests 150 time I have a ton of seal stones

Do you not understand that the seal stones will be needed to pay for failed creations? To restart the quest? Why do you have so many seal stones anyway? The whole concept of the quest is so that people have to do the quest themselves (to get the stones), rather than sitting on their laurels whilst people do it for them. Rather, your suggestion and statements imply that you are awaiting the seals to be rolled so you can use your stockpile (the one mentioned in the quote above). I refer to your statement here for evidence of this:

less problem with the seal roll, being too much organised/ninja roll. god item quest should be a server thing.

Well I believe you should just stop talking about the quests and just do them? I've done the seals maybe 1200 times now. Are you trying to raise the price so I can't continue to double create? Don't worry about that, I don't intend to. I intend to single create every time to drag this process out as long as possible and keep the server from being saturated. If you want the seals to roll faster, do it yourself. Stop expecting people to do it for you, the people you're talking about... these...

I think Seal stone is a good way to make zeny for starter

Bro, these people don't exist.

We are both entitled to our opinions. Stay civil svp

Edited by VModCoffee, 25 March 2015 - 06:18 PM.

#14 Arctic

Arctic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationRainbows
  • Server:Classic

Posted 02 April 2015 - 11:11 PM

Do you not understand that the seal stones will be needed to pay for failed creations? To restart the quest? Why do you have so many seal stones anyway? The whole concept of the quest is so that people have to do the quest themselves (to get the stones), rather than sitting on their laurels whilst people do it for them. Rather, your suggestion and statements imply that you are awaiting the seals to be rolled so you can use your stockpile (the one mentioned in the quote above). I refer to your statement here for evidence of this:

Well I believe you should just stop talking about the quests and just do them? I've done the seals maybe 1200 times now. Are you trying to raise the price so I can't continue to double create? Don't worry about that, I don't intend to. I intend to single create every time to drag this process out as long as possible and keep the server from being saturated. If you want the seals to roll faster, do it yourself. Stop expecting people to do it for you, the people you're talking about... these...

Bro, these people don't exist.

We are both entitled to our opinions. Stay civil svp

Those people do exist. I told them to do the quest only for them not ever being able to sell the stones or even get to make their ice pick. 

Edited by Arctic, 04 April 2015 - 01:35 AM.

#15 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 02 April 2015 - 11:16 PM

if they're making icepicks on the third seal that's mad hax

even if the price goes up, ppl won't buy them. I know the seals pretty well and they're not really gonna tick over until I finish my char preps (which also means I don't need to buy many stones ever, thus if the price goes up, I'd probably just quest more and they won't sell anyway)

I am probably the ONLY person on this server who is going to push the seals.

Edited by Xellie, 02 April 2015 - 11:17 PM.

#16 Rate

Rate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1114 posts
  • Server:bad news

Posted 02 April 2015 - 11:25 PM

It's just as funny as it is sad how ignorant some people are, yet continue to post like they know something about the new system. Excess stones is the only way valk is going to make items. Any char can get to seal 4* without having to wait for the seals to open.

you guys  :hmm:

ps:

hans master plan op

#17 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 11:28 PM

Gaiz gaiz. Now you need to all get your -_- together and push seals before she can get ready to create. Preemptive.

Haha just kidding you're never gonna do that :v

#18 HansLowell

HansLowell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 05 April 2015 - 02:46 PM

Quite offtopic there.

You Could say you agree or you disagree. You could say that you feel mad or you feel anxious or fear about an asked change.

But it always go around personal attack and guild lynch. I responded once like you guys were. But the obvious is its a complete loss of time and energy. and mostly I don't even like myself when im speaking on forum cause people are just seeking drama.

When people will understand that they need opposite players to even play the game maybe theyll start understand something. I wasn't asking those change to put other guild in trouble. I don't quite understand why some guild fear that kind of change. But whatever what is said im not gonna be mad if its said the way it should be said.

If you do personal attack and guild lynch its normal that someone will get mad about it. At this point I don't even care anymore. Classic server as taken me too much energy. And my personal goal doesn't fit with playing this game.

#19 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 03:09 PM

We understand, but you guys totally refuse to play the game outside of WoE even if someone comes up to you and says "free gods, just party me and proc s2".

#20 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 06 April 2015 - 10:52 AM

I just don't understand why you want getting the stones to be harder ;o

especially when you are going to need to pay stones to start the quest after a failed creation....

Edited by Xellie, 06 April 2015 - 10:52 AM.

#21 kisai

kisai

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 10:09 AM

This idea just seems like a backhanded attempt to get the seals to roll themselves. Why do the work yourself when you can get the server to do it for you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users