Zsashas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationLibra
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 19 March 2015 - 09:51 PM

It's been a while since I've seen new content for this game, are there any planned additions in the near future? Hell, not even any time soon, is there anything at all? I know bug fixes are a priority, but it gets to the point where that's all that's being done, and we don't get new stuff and the game gets boring. Also, there are quite a few major bugs that still exist, despite bug fixes supposedly being the focus.

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 19 March 2015 - 10:21 PM

Hello,

there is a good chance that we get some new content some day in the future, but Gravity US is still in the process of taking over the development from Gravity Korea.

At this point I can neither promise nor deny that there will be new content some day. Everyone, including the Dragon Saga staff here at WarpPortal, has to be patient until the process of taking over is finished. This is sadly a longsome process.

Sorry, that I can't give you a more satisfying answer for the time being.

#3 Zsashas

Zsashas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationLibra
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 19 March 2015 - 11:07 PM

The fact that there's something is enough  :p_hi: I didn't know there was a change in development. Does this mean we'd get new stuff faster as a result? (Also hopefully we won't have to worry about badly translated stuff in the future hehe)

Edited by Zsashas, 19 March 2015 - 11:07 PM.

#4 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 20 March 2015 - 07:14 AM

Well it isn't about "getting new stuff faster"... since the overseas dev team has completely stopped releasing new content for a while now. Like, the last update came to the EU/NA servers and the like in 2012.

I can guess that you have played a little bit since then, and noticed there was a word around saying the devs had shifted their interest to mobile games and such, and as a result had completely given up on creating content for Dragonica... haven't you ? Either way, now you do.

Now let's gather everything we'd like to see implemented into this game, so that we have tons of ideas when it comes to telling the newlydevs what we actually would see as a great addition to it ! \o/

#5 Brian26

Brian26

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 08:40 PM

Maybe balance out the stats and make BSQ available for everyone again? <3 I miss those days

#6 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:11 PM

Maybe balance out the stats and make BSQ available for everyone again? <3 I miss those days

remove elements from pvp completely and nerf healing and you'd see more people in bsq <.<

#7 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 21 March 2015 - 08:56 AM

remove elements from pvp completely and nerf healing and you'd see more people in bsq <.<

Yea especially 80+ where unless you got 12k+ 4 element resist you'll die in 1 catch to an indestructible Summoner or just get obliterated by a Destroyer. All while the healing Invokers heal-stall.

Once this new developement team is settled the team has to really go with an old styled Survey on the forums.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users