3 replies to this topic

#1 xmetal

xmetal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:05 AM

Hi ~ 

So, i just have started playing Arch Bishop for 2 weeks. Now my character is 101/23. And i have such a good time grinding with my friends, play as a supporter. Still, i have some question, hope that you guys can help me with those.

1. I have 2 x Carefree Black Rosary. Is a Glorious Ring worthy for their replacement ? I mean should i use 2 x Glorious Ring or 1 x Glorious Ring 1 x Carefree Black Rosary ?

2. My build looks like this now:

STR: 30

AGI: 50

VIT: 72
INT: 50

DEX: 39
LUK: 77(using AA Card)

Is that good ? How are good stats for PvE/MvP/and semi-WoE FS AB?

3. I am using + 12 Nid Mant and + 9 AVariant, should i use the Temp Boost and Faceworm ? 

Thank you !

#2 CharmedByAhri

CharmedByAhri

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 01:00 PM

Hello hello!

No one has replied yet so I thought I would give my two cents. My 175 stats are as followed:

Str:10

Agi:80

Vit:100

Int:120

Dex:107

Luk:77

Just a bit about my FS Ab before I go into your questions;

I run double Arch Angeling at the moment but one would do but requires you to have 77 LUK for it to work (as you know). I maxed Int cause I'm full support and you need Int like you need life and my Agi at 80 cause my gears/job give me +8 without buffs. When I have all buffs though it equals out to enough that I don't get the Bleed status as much if at all. 

Lately I've been playing around with more Dex related gears for faster casting. But for this build idea most people would put Dex at a final 120. But then you would have to minus Vit I'm assuming because you need agi to avoid Bleed. My reasoning for keeping Vit at 100 and Dex at 107 is because I like surviving too much. From around 75 all the way up to 175 you will be doing a lot of turn in's at Gramps then Bios so if you already have a super speedy cast time then why not put vit at 100? Plus with Temporal Dex boots you are already gonna cast pretty darn fast soo... that would be why I didnt go 120 dex at the moment. And the 10 Str... well when all is sad and done in the other skills you have extra and it just happened to be enough for 10 str. (yay more weight LOL)

Now to answer you're questions 1: Both B Rosey and Glorious are fine if that is what you can afford but personally I think getting the two Mora ring's at your level would help a lot more. (which I believe are darn cheap as well at like 4.5 a piece at most I think.. or just do mora dailies when your up to that level) those rings are named Ring of Arch Bishop and Light of Cure. The light of cure is the more important one cause it lets you High Heal faster. Both enchants on mine are: 

Arch Bishop Ring: Int+2 & ArchB. Lvl 1

Light of Cure: Dex+2 & Cure lvl 1.

In the end you probably want to keep those rings for while and use a Orleans Gown for the phen effect OR use Light of Cure+Diabolus Ring with phen card in it.

2. Str I wish was lower. Those 10 stat points should be in Int.

Agi: Average

Vit: Its high but not wrong. Just might of been a little high for the current level is all. But if your dying a lot then this would be ok.

Int: This is what should be 72 in my opinion first. Higher Heals equals less healing/less sp usage.

Dex: This is gonna make you cast a lot faster so get that up to 50 when you can.

Luk: Understandable that you would go ahead and get this at 77. But dont go higher :)

I am pure MvP FS Ab, I do a lot of instances like faceworm, and Old Glast Hiem for zeny & Blood Branches and then Endless Tower plus more weekly. So in my opinion Vit/Int/Dex are most important and Im sure the same applies with WoE. But they would use the Heavy Lifter for extra room and not put points in str unless they were extra to begin with like my 10.

3. +12 Nid is a interesting idea and I'd use it for now :D but it wont be useful later levels. IMO

+9 AVariant... do you mean Variant shoes? Cause it REDUCES Sp/Hp by 1% per refined level. So defiantly a no go there.

Absolutely get yourself a pair of Temp Boots. Either Int or Dex. I've had both before and in the end I like Dex for cast time cause I have less dex points. But sense you have less Int at the moment its your choice.

ANDDD last Faceworm, I'm not sure I can completely answer yes or no but I hear a lot of people get this! So It would not be a bad thing to get a Int or Dex of this if you can. I have a few so maybe I'll check and get back to you on that.

Long post but I hope it helps! If you want more info on the gears I'm currently using I can tell you or meet ya in game on 'Ahri.

#3 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 02:05 PM

^drop STR from 10 to 1, still not enough points to bump INT even once though;

Edited by ka10, 06 April 2015 - 02:10 PM.

#4 CharmedByAhri

CharmedByAhri

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 06:12 PM

^drop STR from 10 to 1, still not enough points to bump INT even once though;

No it doesn't for one bump but in the long run you wouldn't want it in str to end with. But I completely understand why you would say that. Good thing to keep in mind. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users