• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 21 March 2015 - 09:11 AM

Freezing Assault:

Needs to be lowered. It's been fun manipulating the PvM Ai into oblivion, but I don't want to see the new Catacombs go the way of the other three dungeons.

At first, I'd planned to just request the Aspeed be lowered, and supplemented with some type of stack or secondary effect, I changed my mind.

With the recent gear changes, changes to defense and how damage is applied, there's no need for it to be that high, in fact freezing assault is not the only skill that needs adjusting for this class.

PvP Circle Break:

In addition, the PvP Circle break should probably be rescaled to be back in proportion with the new Defense Curve. This is for the same exact reason as Aural was in need to be rescaled. 

Mental Storm + Enfeeblement:

And the last note is Mental Storm and Enfeeblement. 

These skills, with the recent changes and downscaling of Mspeed, need be adjusted. They're nearly rooting people again, and on top of that, they no longer [or never did?] share a CD. This means if you're on 1 target or covering another, you can spam the 2 consecutively with very little trouble permanently keeping the status on them, and in rooting cases, permanently root someone. This is broken, by far.

Some other changes~

Healing Received:

This should affect potions at minimum.

My logic behind it is simple but solid in my opinion. Only 3 classes [of the 7 damage classes not counting sub-class builds] have the ability to generate a self heal. 

Axe Champion

Dual Raider

Hybrid Mage

Of those 3, only Duals can generate a substantial heal, the 30% + no static number on Axe, and Low Base HP on Support Tree heals, makes using them moot [aside from recovery, however Healing received doesn't affect HP recovery either]. 

That means HP received only works a considerable amount of the time when a Cleric is present, making the Set effects and Gems that give healing received barely functional in most cases. 

Mage SoD + Catacombs hard-stat:

The 2 mage sets [Exalted Frozen Enchanter] and [Exalted Crazed Spitfire] are all slots Max MP.

The break down on this is that, these stats suck. Whoever's brilliant idea this was gets a frown from me.

Max MP is so, so very easily generated for Mage's that having such a small amount not only does essentially nothing for the casting costs; but also does barely anything for your MP Shield. which is the only two reasons why you build max MP directly in the first place mind you.

I'm sure a quick scan would reveal that this is the most uncommonly used Mage set of all available at post 200+. 

I'm not acting as a spokesperson on what should be, but these stats need a change. I can make a recommendation if necessary, but just get this stat off this set, I'm sure the mage's agree. 

Face Gems [Resistance] could use a boost.

The 10% on them is, not very helpful. As a matter of fact, i cannot notice a single difference with the gems verse without. Even testing against a 100% stun rate, I seem to never resist it. Random suggestion would be to just increase it by 5-10%. [15%-20% in total*]. 

Courage + Valor Hard Stats:

I'm glad to see the PvP Equips get a face lift and be all class friendly, the same should definitely be done with the Courage and Valor. Some classes don't even see a benefit using either... it's sad haha. 

For example, Courage stat are accuracy + critical. 

1: Accuracy is not even needed for PvM, there are so very few mobs that have dodge, and the ones that do have so little of it that they barely dodge against low accuracy builds as is.

2: Critical. Getting 50% crit for pvm is easy even for non crit classes. The Crit buff potion alone is 20%, get a few crit stats and sen, and you're edging 50%. No need to go higher then that either, as Mobs have like 0 crit to begin with. 

The only truly useful bit of this set is the 10% main stat bonus and the % offense.

The same can be said for brave but at least the stats are more generalistic for most classes. HP is helpful, but dodge is not. You ever get a Cannon user to dodge? or a Axe, nope. How about Sword champs, nuh uh. Knights? Get outta hereee... 

The most important stats for PvM [by no specific order] is

- Defense

- Skill Power

- AP

- HP

- % offense / resistance [including enhance damage to this section]

and well that's about it. Those are the primary stats for all classes in PvM. So making a set from those stats for Valor consumption would be nice, maybe

Courage: Skill Power / AP

Brave: HP / Defense

Same %'s as current i suppose, if not less Resistance. 

Maces:

Can these get looked at, one handed swords outclass them in so many ways it's sad. All the uniques, epics and exalteds for 1H swords out perform the Maces.

I personally think it'd be cool to see them have some skill power, or critical. Something that makes them 'thump' hard, while the swords remain swift and stabby. 

Some new self supporting Unique Skills:

I think there should be at least a FEW self support skills. 

For starters, I hate the idea that only 1 class can combat res, or res at all for that matter [except for the abused IM res].. Drives me insane when 1 raider get's KO'd in a dungeon so they leave because they don't want to run back, then everyone else flips out and leaves when the boss/sub-boss' are at like 15% HP.. 

Even if it was an all class skill like mana break with a large CD, something to alleviate the annoyance of needing a cleric for any support action at all.

Also, some class specific heals or self heals would be nice.

I'll list random on the fly idea's below

Spoiler

Ok, Maybe some more later, just got the 'qeue' to 'go to bed' muahaha,. 

Edited by Feuer, 21 March 2015 - 09:20 AM.

#2 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 21 March 2015 - 12:05 PM

*will just follow this post for see others players comments about this* even tho some things i didnt understand

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users