4 replies to this topic

#1 Lairyk

Lairyk

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 22 March 2015 - 11:44 AM

In this days i rushed up some new character from lvl 1 to 40-50 just for fun and i sadly noticed that some classes had been hugely nerfed despite of others.

I understand that nerfs are important but this time i didn't agree the decision to nerf Final Decision (Bandit lvl 22 skill).

Considering that Bandit is probably the class with less Atk skills of the game (i assume that Cleric is a support class, and Summoner has summons with him) i don't think that Uber-nerfing (deals just 1 hit to every mob throwing them down and doesn't hit grounded) that skill is really fair and i wanna also tell you my reasons:

I wanna start from thief class that has no kind of dmg skill except for: Rocket puch (don't tell me it's a pve skill), Poison (Nobody even learns it) and Aerial Frenzy.

In the last days server is lagging a bit and this brings to lagsense skills to be really uneffective.. So if we all wanna build our Bandit on the Upper Screwdriver skill we will notice how "air hitting" skills (such as Aerial Frenzy) becomes almost useless.

We can now have our completed skill tree with Rolling Stinger as our main skill for the next 20 lvls till our jobchange!

I played for 4 years this game and played lots of other games, that's why i know balance is important but this time the nerf worked as if you wanted to unbalance this class.

Hope you will consider my request

Best regards :D

PS: feel free to tell me what you think about this nerf, even if you agree with it.

Edited by Lairyk, 22 March 2015 - 11:45 AM.

#2 Nobbye

Nobbye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 11:57 AM

The nerf with Final Decision is well-known "problem" but sadly nothing can be done for it, yet. We still have hope tho, because warpportal is undergoing the process of taking development from Korean team, so in the future we may have updates and lots of fixes. :)

Personally I hate the way Final Decision is at the moment, but also feel that bandit is still playable class with rest of its skills.

Looking forward for fixes anyways, there is still hope!

#3 NewCorn

NewCorn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt, Germany

Posted 22 March 2015 - 02:36 PM

(i assume that Cleric is a support class, [...])

I actually laughed.

Edited by NewCorn, 22 March 2015 - 02:36 PM.

#4 Lairyk

Lairyk

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 03:08 PM

I actually laughed.

I know what you mean xD, i wanted to say that Cleric was created as a support, and as support it should have a few skills for dmg and lots of buffs and heals. The funfact is that in this game the class that should be the "weakest" (i'm just giving a definition) is also one of the most op, or probably the strongest after the nerfs.. Just understand i was talking about Skill tree and not about what classes really do in a gameplay, and try to agree/disagree with my opinion about Bandit's nerf :)

#5 IreKire

IreKire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 March 2015 - 08:05 AM

considering I can solo virgo on my savage idk if I can say their other skills are so weak that fd needs to be fixed, yeah fd is bad in pvp and on mobs, but is great on bosses - unless groggy, so it makes little difference to me either way

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users