[Suggestion] Pegasus & Other Suggestions - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Suggestion] Pegasus & Other Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 rowanvb

rowanvb

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 24 March 2015 - 10:08 AM

For Pegasus,

Instead of using old server data, make a clean server, with limited spots for testers. 

Possible implementations:

- ability to change level with a command.

- unlimited stat/skill resets.

- unlimited IM points.

- unlimited valor/honor.

I think this will improve the results from the beta server, although I'm not sure what the actual results are right now, I've heard the server wasn't really used for testing purposes.

Other suggestions:

- Xp medal timer next to the minimap

- Remembering shop data after logging out. It's a pain in the ass to set up your shop everytime, if the server could remember the data you've used in your last shop before logging out/dc'ing, this would help out a lot in setting up shops.

- when putting an item in storage, make it add to the existing stack if you have the item in storage already, instead of creating a new spot for the item.

Edited by rowanvb, 24 March 2015 - 10:46 AM.

#2 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world
  • Server:Arua

Posted 24 March 2015 - 10:26 AM

Add to that sugestion - make pegasus server online ONLY WEN there will be new update, wich means players testing that update, but even in that time players can rebuild them builds or test them crazy things, if pegasus was online 24/7 players would be playing more in pegasus instead leonis or draconis ^^

i like that sugestion even i already gived to Devs, but well dont remember the answere, i dont mind if pegasus isnt 24/7 but would like to take notes for my builds/crazy builds :D and bla bla bla :)

#3 rowanvb

rowanvb

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 24 March 2015 - 10:29 AM

That's why I said limited ^^

Just have people apply for the server

#4 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 24 March 2015 - 06:40 PM

We have offered full character customization on Pegasus in the past to enable testing of updates, but all it resulted in was players testing out ways to min/max their builds instead of testing the updates.

#5 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 10 April 2015 - 09:35 AM

We have offered full character customization on Pegasus in the past to enable testing of updates, but all it resulted in was players testing out ways to min/max their builds instead of testing the updates.

I dont want to catch any dead fish here but I would like to be able to do some testing on pega for that matter, I just dont feel like leveling up all the way again just for the puppose of this.

And seeing nobody is realy active in there its kinda hard to get any items to do testing.

Is there a way for people like myself to get more involved into this?

#6 bertkilo1

bertkilo1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationHolland
  • Server:Aura

Posted 10 April 2015 - 11:54 AM

I want to test if there is stil need to test

#7 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 10 April 2015 - 12:21 PM

By the way, woulda tested if it was on draconis data. However th elast two test sessions have been Leonis data so, ea. Waiting for this merge to happen so all chars are on pega. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users