Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:33 PM

#2 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:00 PM

By any chance is your quest log full?  You can only have 10 active quests at the same time and having more than that will prohibit you from taking a new one. 

#3 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:19 PM

By any chance is your quest log full?  You can only have 10 active quests at the same time and having more than that will prohibit you from taking a new one. 

not the problem, no. 

TY for trying tho. 

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 24 March 2015 - 03:21 PM.

#4 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 24 March 2015 - 06:37 PM

Have you completed the quest line for Hiria's Tear before?  The quest can only be done once per character.

There was a bug fixed a while back that allowed more than one Dusty Desert Jewel item to be picked up by a character, so if you had more than one of them, only the first one you used of them would activate the quest line and the others would be dead weight in your inventory (which requires a ticket to be submitted to have the extra ones removed).

#5 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 05:21 AM

Have you completed the quest line for Hiria's Tear before?  The quest can only be done once per character.

There was a bug fixed a while back that allowed more than one Dusty Desert Jewel item to be picked up by a character, so if you had more than one of them, only the first one you used of them would activate the quest line and the others would be dead weight in your inventory (which requires a ticket to be submitted to have the extra ones removed).

Truthfully, I don't remember ever doing it. 

This doesn't mean that its certain I never did it... - I don't particularly remember 4 years ago, but it' would have been 4 years ago that I left, and surely I haven't done it since I've been back. 

You guys also made them not longer tradeable, so If I did the quest on an accnt that I was certain hasn't been done yet... I can't even trade it :/ 

Do Unbinders work on this item? Like, I do have accounts that can probably do that quest, as I have 4 accounts over lvl 210, surely one of them hasn't done the quest. 

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 25 March 2015 - 05:25 AM.

#6 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 25 March 2015 - 06:50 AM

Is the quest already in your quest log? The quest is called "A Jewel in the Sand".

If not, you'll likely have to send in a ticket to have it looked into further, as I'm not seeing anything else that could be preventing you from doing the quest.

#7 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:40 AM

Is the quest already in your quest log? The quest is called "A Jewel in the Sand".

If not, you'll likely have to send in a ticket to have it looked into further, as I'm not seeing anything else that could be preventing you from doing the quest.

lol, I think so. 

I will have to check when my account isn't bugged, can't log into her atm, changes password and stuff, is weird. 

Yea, I now have a quest called 'Hieras tear' or w.e, 
assuming that's the one, gg. 

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 25 March 2015 - 10:44 AM.

#8 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 11:57 AM

Jon, from ticket support team has resolved the issue, topic can be closed. 

#9 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 12:32 PM

Glad it all worked out for you and good luck on the quest!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users