• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 atlas85

atlas85

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:37 PM

Its been a while since i played my champ and im thinking about continuing to sura how well are they doing in pvm/mvp atm? 

are they good? I really like the look of the sprite and honestly dont wanna lvl a gene>.< so I'd like to stick with what i have

Edited by atlas85, 24 March 2015 - 03:39 PM.

#2 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 04:28 PM

for mob farming yes, with flash combo; can usually get this skill (along with others that complement it) at about job 25;

only 65 SP cost 5x5 AoE (w/ tiger cannon lvl 6+); very easy to gather and stack mobs into the AoE box using snap;

can be SP intensive early on (before maxing rising dragon), but can be supplemented by SP regain gears like RWH/vanargand helm, nid garb, incubus pet, thanatos hammer - note you can always default damaging gears and only switch to these gears or other utility gears when needed)

once you have RD-10, each zen+power absorb yields you 15% of maxSP back so no more worries about SP;

since flash combo gives +120 ATK (at lvl 5) during its 5-sec duration, the skills autocasted (though TC is really the only one that matters) get that boost (about ~20% more damage)

MvP-wise; shura are decent for low-mid tier bosses using any combination of tiger cannon (2x damage w/ combo) / gates of hell / flash combo as long as you can tank/kite well;

high flee (or AGI up'ed) bosses can still be hit by TC/FC's splash AoE if there is another monster beside it that can be targeted and hit (and survive until TC's casting);

a 10-sec no-SP-regen cooldown (using SP items is useless) has been added sometime for GFist, so you can't just spam it anymore - either you fist-wing (and potentially lose competition if not on an instance map) or you strive to 1-shot (becomes harder for higher tier bosses);

players can still opt to use GFist, but w/ more specialized gears (ATK/STR and INT/SP, %damage modifiers) and setup (ex: at least 120 base STR, high INT; taking advantage of gear bonuses with certain base stats) to maximize damage;

Edited by ka10, 24 March 2015 - 04:31 PM.

#3 atlas85

atlas85

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 07:40 PM

whats considered low to mid tier mvp? under 1 mill hp

#4 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 08:36 PM

just a general term; yeah i guess the HP is a main factor; though the monster's damage/attacks/skill-set is another

#5 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 April 2015 - 06:25 AM

Hey KA with FC maxed out and a +9 carga mace with malicious card will I be able to solo High TI? Given I have proper reduction gears?

#6 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 01:08 PM

should do fine; the only stuff that would be rather hard are like kasas/salas with their shield reflect (could KO yourself) and strong attacks;

and some of the hard-hitting bio2's (can't just settle with weak FC's vs these); also ranged monsters (can't snap gather these);

though i did use HF and RWH quite often before, once i had WPH i just switched to healing w/ pumpkins and just equipped +damage weapons/gears;

Edited by ka10, 02 April 2015 - 01:19 PM.

#7 AeroKrauger

AeroKrauger

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 03 April 2015 - 04:32 AM

+9 RWH or +9 Vanargand for TC, and what card should i put in it?

#8 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 April 2015 - 04:40 AM

+9 rwh, Bungisngis card for the +4% max hp for damage I would say

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users