Artegas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:43 PM

Hello,

Currently i am still lvling my high swordman.

and I am planning to follow this IB+BB build till dragon breath would be more effective.

http://irowiki.org/~...skill4/rkt.html

it is based on 1 hnd weapons

But i would like some advice regarding my weapon.

I bought a +8 Hunting spear. But i am still doubting wich card i should use.

my guesses are swordguardian or archer skeleton.

I can use the the hunting spear for Clashing Spiral but also Bowling Bash.

I want to know wich card will be best in term of usefulness.

#2 MorseCoder

MorseCoder

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 March 2015 - 08:33 PM

Read the other thread about Ignition Break:

http://forums.warppo...on-break-build/

Are you primarily playing solo or in parties? If solo, do you prioritize survivability or damage output more?

#3 Artegas

Artegas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 24 March 2015 - 09:50 PM

I read about it, but a hunting spear is also a good alternative for a more defensive build.

and since i bought one i wanted to know what card would be fitting for my build.

i know a sword guardian is for bowling bash and archer skeleton for clashing spiral.

but i do not know what skills will be used most. and howlong i would use spiral.. i want to know wich card is best 

#4 MorseCoder

MorseCoder

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 March 2015 - 05:33 AM

You didn't answer my questions, so it's difficult for me to give you my perspective. This isn't the same for others, and it won't be the same for you, but I used IB+BB until level 120, then I used mostly IB until 135. After that, I switched to DB. I used Clashing Spiral when I was still level 99 to do most of the Eden Group 91-99 quests, and I used Clashing Spiral for some of the 100-110 quests.

Clashing Spiral is a single-unit attack.

IB and BB attack multiple units. You can choose to level by attacking single units, but it's much faster to mob. Ignition Break also does more damage if your weapon is endowed with fire element (from weapon, scroll, or spell).

If you prioritize survivability, do you plan on wearing leeching equipment? Examples: Rideword Hat, Vanargand Helm, 3x Hunter Fly-carded RTE, Thanatos weapon. What's your preference when it comes to using healing items?

The problem with Hunting Spear for a Rune Knight is that Hundred Spears does more damage than Clashing Spiral, but HS does more damage with a lighter weapon. You can combo CS after HS, but I find that it and autocast Spear Boomerang get in the way if I need to cast Spell Breaker on a boss. If you have a Royal Guard, your investment in Hunting Spear makes better sense until you can get Imperial Spear.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users