Is this game still alive? ( new beginning) - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Is this game still alive? ( new beginning)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lukas3006

lukas3006

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 06:37 AM

Hello peeps,

Its quite a while ago that i played dragon saga. I played in on EU as it was called "Dragonica". As EU servers went down i didn't play dragonica anymore.

Now my question to you is, is this game still alive, is there a stable community and much players? Are there upcoming events or something else?

Regards ~

Edited by lukas3006, 25 March 2015 - 06:37 AM.

#2 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:07 AM

hello and welcome  :p_smile:

I migrated from the EU servers myself, about a year ago. And well, this server is still running.  :p_smile:

So yes, it is still living.

The community is growing, new people arrive daily. Yes, it sure can still need more people. But comparing now and last year, the community has grown lots. Compared 3 years ago to now, the community is still small. But much better as it was a year ago.

Best is to see this for yourself and decide for yourself if you like it or not. :p_smile:

However on EU/Sea daytimes the channels are quite filled now.

On nearly all weekends there is an exp event going on and there is some kind of event going on every week. This can be a soulcraft event (this week) or a heirloom "old" item event (last weeks) and many more. They try to switch those quite often so any kind of player gets something he/she likes.  :p_smile:

And there is hope, Gravity US is currently in the process of taking over the development of DragonSaga from Gravity Korea. This is a slow process though, but a process.

And we had our very first "bug fix" in over a year last maint. All buff times/exp thing times are now readable. Popcorn (or Vmod) is asking players for more stuff that needs to be changed, so there is a hope some more "bug fixes and corrections" will find their way into the game soon.

So yeah, at least there is hope now that we all might have some better days ahead.  :p_smile:

Just keep fingers crossed and have a look at the server, the players and the game for yourself. Maybe you like what you see and stay - like I did about a year ago.  :p_smile:

Welcome to this server!

#3 Infin1te

Infin1te

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:28 AM

Just for some inspirations, this is the last active server so in a sense it has become an international global server meaning you're on the world stage.

Running with the world's best, competing with the world's best.

May the odds be ever in your favour.

#4 simbiosy

simbiosy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 25 March 2015 - 03:59 PM

Come join us otherwise we will eat your soul :K

JK  :Emo_13:

Anyway  Fliederduft78 said everything!

I came back less then a month and i'm glad i did :D

See ya in game ^^

#5 Tagaro

Tagaro

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationGermany, Bavaria

Posted 28 March 2015 - 12:38 AM

Oh hell, i glad to hear that too. Was playing on EU Server a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away :P
So I'll give it a try again. Quited a few years ago because of empty channels and noone to play together. Hope it will be better now.
See you ingame guys :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users