• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 MournHaibara

MournHaibara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:28 PM

I am looking to build an Adora and ME AB, using 2 different set of items, one for Adora and one for ME, I have some questions about gears that I want to ask

1. I got an empowered mace of judgment for Adora set. The introduction on irowiki about Mora Enchant of this weapon is very unclear. Is there a chance to break it? What are the best enchant? Also what is a good card to put to it. I checked most weapon cards and I don't see a good card that boost Matk

2. For ME weapons I am hesitating between thanatos staff and divine cross. I think the big difference is that thanatos staff has a slot. So the same question, is there a weapon card that have ideal boost on Matk? If not I will probably choose divine cross

3. Is ME fixed cast time or variable? Will temp int boots+faceworm combo be helpful?

Thank you in advance

#2 OreoBoolat

OreoBoolat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:09 PM

1. Yes, during enchanting attempt, you may fail and break it.

Since I'd seen Adoramus as a range attack, then getting dex / spell(need to be 9+) enchant might be useful.

If you're MVP-ing with the Adoramus, then use AK card? I don't know much what to put as card in there, but I'd few friends who put AK card in there.

2. http://forums.warppo...scussion/page-3 - Fuyuki has experimented with few different gears as ME AB.

3. ME is variable, I suppose? I'd forgot few things already.

I wouldn't suggest the use of faceworm combo since it wouldn't do very much if you want to cast Ado ( wearing the set = higher Ado damage ), and as ME AB, wearing FAW with Spell Enchant ( faster casting time ) is better than faceworm combo. Even Heroic Backpack should do some trick better than that combo. The boot's fine to be used, but I'd rather no wear the combo.

Edited by OreoBoolat, 25 March 2015 - 11:54 PM.

#3 4853121207141913140

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 897 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 25 March 2015 - 11:29 PM

Empowered Weapons can be enchanted on the same npc as gx/rk/ranger enchant npc (mora 148, 98). It follows the same rules as well.

choose option 1.Weapon and must have it equipped. having it at +9 will let you choose enchant options (i don't have one but i think one is spell)

first and 2nd enchants will not break the weapon. Failing on the first and 2nd enchants will reset previous enchants.

failing on the third enchant will have a chance to break the weapon or reset the enchant.

The list of possible enchants are not on the wiki page. (but so far what i've gotten are str, spell, and fs on empowered mace of judge

spell gears i think are the best gears to have for ME. though i don't have one i think the best equips are spell enchants and ME+ xx%

ME does have fixed cast, i think its 1.0s or more from what i saw on some posts.

Edited by 4853121207141913140, 25 March 2015 - 11:37 PM.

#4 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 26 March 2015 - 12:37 PM

ME has fixed cast time....effectively 1.5 seconds worth.

#5 neko1231

neko1231

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 721 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 02:00 PM

how about tmp dex boots for ME? so ME with 120 base dex?

ps. i dont play ME :P

#6 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 29 March 2015 - 11:58 AM

its a wonderful way to play ME

#7 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 31 March 2015 - 05:42 AM

1. Yes, during enchanting attempt, you may fail and break it.
Since I'd seen Adoramus as a range attack, then getting dex / spell(need to be 9+) enchant might be useful.
If you're MVP-ing with the Adoramus, then use AK card? I don't know much what to put as card in there, but I'd few friends who put AK card in there.

2. http://forums.warppo...scussion/page-3 - Fuyuki has experimented with few different gears as ME AB.

3. ME is variable, I suppose? I'd forgot few things already.
I wouldn't suggest the use of faceworm combo since it wouldn't do very much if you want to cast Ado ( wearing the set = higher Ado damage ), and as ME AB, wearing FAW with Spell Enchant ( faster casting time ) is better than faceworm combo. Even Heroic Backpack should do some trick better than that combo. The boot's fine to be used, but I'd rather no wear the combo.

ado is magical attack. AK works for physical attack. best enchant for empo mace is spell. you need to +9 it tho to get that enchant,
also i believe AB gears enchant is similar to WL enchantment which have high chance to break in every attempt. unlike RK, GX and ranger. best card fot ado i think either ancient tree or hell apo if you decide to be demon/undead slayer.
for ME, just stick with divine cross, shrine maiden hat, faw spell, temp int/dex boots and clip-spiritual ring combo. you can use KK, dark illusion, weakened fenrir, tower keeper on headgears. ninja scroll for lower headgear. magical set shadow gears.

Edited by fuyukikun, 31 March 2015 - 05:46 AM.

#8 OreoBoolat

OreoBoolat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 06:14 AM

ado is magical attack. AK works for physical attack. best enchant for empo mace is spell. you need to +9 it tho to get that enchant,
also i believe AB gears enchant is similar to WL enchantment which have high chance to break in every attempt. unlike RK, GX and ranger. best card fot ado i think either ancient tree or hell apo if you decide to be demon/undead slayer.
for ME, just stick with divine cross, shrine maiden hat, faw spell, temp int/dex boots and clip-spiritual ring combo. you can use KK, dark illusion, weakened fenrir, tower keeper on headgears. ninja scroll for lower headgear. magical set shadow gears.

so there's not that many card for matk then via weapon? bummer ._.

thanks for the clarification for AK card, I'd just saw few people put it there, but I don't want to risk something that I don't confirm yet LOL, what an idiot (me) hahaha.

should I use weakened fenrir or KK? which is better? Best, Fenrir perhaps?

#9 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 31 March 2015 - 06:18 AM

dunno maybe AK card used by battle AB utilizing physical duple light on boss monsters. for for headgear i think weakened fenrir is good for 25 matk, i found KK is too much if put on shrine maiden since nobody can use that aside from AB. isilla also good for ME since it procs often if you catch many targets under ME.

#10 moimoi213

moimoi213

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationBehind you
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 March 2015 - 05:03 PM

so there's not that many card for matk then via weapon? bummer ._.

Ancient Tree: Increases magic damage on Undead type monsters by 10%.
Hell Apocalypse: Increases magic damage on Demon type monsters by 10%.

Draco Egg: Increases magic damage on Dragon type monsters by 10%.

Cobalt Mineral: Increases magic damage on Formless type monsters by 10%.

Bradium Golem: Increases magic damage on Brute type monsters by 10%.

Naga: Increases magic damage on Fish type monsters by 10%.

Nepenthes: Increases magic damage on Plant type monsters by 10%.

Pinguicula: Increases magic damage on Insect type monsters by 10%.

1. I got an empowered mace of judgment for Adora set. The introduction on irowiki about Mora Enchant of this weapon is very unclear. Is there a chance to break it? What are the best enchant? Also what is a good card to put to it. I checked most weapon cards and I don't see 

Normal Enchants(Armor):

1st Slot: Inteligence1 / Inteligence2 / Dexterity1 / Dexterity2

Matk2 Matk2 Matk2

+9 Empowered Mace of Judgement: 

Spell 1:

#11 OreoBoolat

OreoBoolat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:32 PM

Thanks Doco, I've read your guide already before, but I'm just asking Matk card in general if there's one, as it seems I'll be needing multiple mace just to have all of these cards.

#12 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:52 PM

Thanks Doco, I've read your guide already before, but I'm just asking Matk card in general if there's one, as it seems I'll be needing multiple mace just to have all of these cards.

centipede larva and necromancer. oops...both of them sucks

#13 moimoi213

moimoi213

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationBehind you
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:23 PM

10-20matk wont increase the damage by more than 10k, the higher target mdef, the lesser your damage will be

even there is a card to give +30Matk, your magic damage wont increase more than 5k unless its elemental damage calculation

unlike ATK card user, their weapon can be endowed to change the element for bonus damage, ME & adoramus are holy element spells & cant be endowed

you cant expect to kill a 200k hp monster (fire/water/eart/wind element)+ non undead/demon  with 1x or 2x adoramus even with lex if your weapon is using +flat Matk... 3-4 b.gems for 1 monster is a wate of time & effort

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users