gabbyjay13

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 March 2015 - 11:57 PM

I tried buying AP and at the end it gives a payment error.  Is this a known error and being fixed?  I'd like to get some kafra items since I am out of bag space and need to farm materials.

#2 VModSushi

VModSushi

Community Lurker

• VMod Retired
  • 851 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 27 March 2015 - 12:00 AM

I had this same issue as well. The quickest solution is to use a different browser. If you use only Safari or Internet Explorer, I suggest Chrome, Firefox, or if you're desperate Opera.

#3 gabbyjay13

gabbyjay13

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 27 March 2015 - 12:25 AM

TYVM for the quick response.  I'll upgrade my browser to Chrome and try again tomorrow.

#4 VModSushi

VModSushi

Community Lurker

• VMod Retired
  • 851 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:35 AM

Very welcome :) Let me know if it helps. I know WarpPortal is aware of the issue but as for a solution on their end, I'm unsure. I meant to ask the CMs but forgot. Thank you for the reminder!

#5 gabbyjay13

gabbyjay13

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 01 April 2015 - 04:35 PM

Sorry for the late response but I still could not buy ap through the aeria games site.  I had to buy Rixty cards and go through a little process in order to get my ap.  I have leftover ap points after transferring it to kafra but there is no option to convert a precise amount that you choose.  Pretty sure warp portal lets you enter a specific amount for their kafra points.  Was just wondering if that would be an option in the future so I don't have ap just sitting in the bank and not being used.

#6 VModSushi

VModSushi

Community Lurker

• VMod Retired
  • 851 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 09:10 PM

You never mentioned it was Aeria Games you were trying to buy WP on. Then again you said AP. We do not do technical support for other websites. If you're having issues with Aeria Games, please search for assistance on their forums. You are more than welcome to attempt to buy WP on the WarpPortal site, but I do not know how Aeria account scorrelate with WP accounts.

#7 gabbyjay13

gabbyjay13

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 06 April 2015 - 10:09 PM

Yea.  I can only play Ragnarok 2 through Aeria games so their pay to play game money is AP instead of WP.  I tried finding a forum for Ragnarok 2 on Aeria and there isn't one that I could find.  Sorry I posted my problem here but the facebook forum page links to this forum and not an Aeria games forum.  I am glad I found a way to get ingame currency though.  I know you don't work on other websites but do you know of an Aeria Ragnarok 2 forum or is this the only Ragnarok 2 forum?

#8 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

Community Management Bunny

• Retired
  • 715 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 April 2015 - 11:07 AM

You'll need to contact Aeria's customer support for this one. We aren't able to assist with the purchasing process through Aeria unfortunately. It's a separate system from ours. 

As far as I know they don't have an active forum for this title, so this is where you'd come if you want to discuss the game since you are on our servers. With payment or account login issues, however, you'll have to go through them for support. Sorry we can't help you more!

#9 gabbyjay13

gabbyjay13

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 08 April 2015 - 07:52 PM

It's ok.  I figure if I have an account issue, I'll post on the general aeria forum.  If I have a game issue, I'll post here.  Thanks again for all your help CMMaridah and VModSushi.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users