#1 BoyAtlas

BoyAtlas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 480 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 March 2015 - 11:32 AM

Hey how much int are u guys finding it a comfortable point

I am currently at 45int and doing about 25-30k with OB so i usually have to hit mobs 2 to 3 times to kill.

I use a +9 rwh but still find myself sitting a lot

#2 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 March 2015 - 11:45 AM

45 sounds fine to me really. There might be more factors besides INT here that you can consider. +9 Vanargand has better proc chance than RWH. If the monsters are inflicting the bleed status on you, that also means you are solely relying on the SP leech and aren't relying on regen at all. If you increase your AGI to 80-90 or so (most battle RGs do this anyway) you should have bleed immunity / close to immunity, provided the monsters' level are close to your level. Bigger mobs also means higher chance to leech of course so mob size is also important. You can also stack other SP leech gear sometimes, like having an Incubus Pet out. I wouldn't ever sit when leveling period, unless you have a high SP leech proc rate and 99% of the time you have a good amount of SP, and it just so happens you were VERY unlucky in the last "streak". Then I would recover back another 300-400 SP, just enough to land a few hits, and rely on the SP leech to get yourself back to full SP or near-full SP. Also, in some cases you can just go back to town / eden and use the inn / kitchen for full SP.

#3 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 01 April 2015 - 10:07 AM

I found that using an Earth Deleter goes a very long way. I can spam OB and not really worry much about SP.

#4 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 03 April 2015 - 11:17 AM

I never have a character with less than 100 INT!! Because i just love them all to be smart as and magical compared to you muscle Daruma's.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users