[Resolved] Collision While Driving Causes Character To Teleport - Resolved Bugs - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Resolved] Collision While Driving Causes Character To Teleport

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:47 PM

First, my only purpose to post this is just for how Freezing Assault is behaving now compared before, but it was fun that I encountered a bug too while I was on my way to orlo.

Coordinates bug at City of Junon Polis [driving a cart having my dual raider in my backseat]

33emyox.jpg

The only way I fixed that was ofc I unride to my cart

jqmjxh.jpg

But, I hate to experience that again and tbh this is not the first time I encountered that, doing Turak Quest and also while at COU.

Ok so here's the Freezing Assault skill of my Dual Raider[the TreX was still attacking me given the fact I have more than 100% freezing assault]

33ws7bd.jpg

So to show you a proof, below is the image

2n8yp2o.jpg

Sir Genesis/Leonis, Is that intentional? then why not include in patch notes? Before, when I cast that skill, the monster couldn't attack anymore, now its obvious it is still attacking after I cast the skill.

Last question if this is not a bug though and intentionally modified without prior notice then is it still possible for us(dual raiders) to make a monster totally not attack anymore (just like how freezing assault behaves before).

Thanks

#2 istambay911

istambay911

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Server:aura

Posted 27 March 2015 - 11:47 PM

giant snapper, king mastyx also hit back even if you freeze them

#3 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 28 March 2015 - 02:15 AM

1. About that coordinates bug, I have encountered it in Sikuku Catacombs right after patch 547 too. As soon as I get close to the wall, the whole screen would turns into 'nowhere', the coordinates would look weird too haha. Problem will be fixed when you unmount/ uncart.

It happens everywhere (Till now I've experienced it in every dungeons and some Junon maps)

2. The truth is now all kings seem to have more attack speed, basically you don't freeze them anymore, they're slowed.

If you notice, Ulverick now only got slowed by Freezing Assault (-104%), but he hardly stuns anymore.

I have done some Cave of Ulverick without a single stun from the king himself.

#4 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 28 March 2015 - 02:57 AM

Well FA was broken beyond doubt, I'd been expecting this for some time. 

#5 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 29 March 2015 - 04:30 AM

Well FA was broken beyond doubt, I'd been expecting this for some time. 

what you mean?

#6 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 05:28 AM

I feel that dual raider now is nerf, all gears +15, complete all passives LMAO, we ran at HOO, either Queen or King is very powerful, either of them when raised their toy wand LOL then we're almost dead, ok the next time it attacked, we're all dead xD can you please reconfigure it? make it harder OMG! if there's a suicide emotion I will let my characters do auto suicide trololol. Ofc please lower the difficulty T.T

Also it seems that either Queen or King wears +15 exalted armors and +15 weapon and I also think that they have complete pvp skill books and all that you see in General passive skill books, fully gem and substats geared. LMAO

this is so embarrassing, where's the JUSTICE now?

If this continue then I don't see the essence of refining at all, getting all necessary passive skill books etc

Sir Leonis, dont say this is not a democracy LOL

Please, please, please reconsider

Thanks

P.S Feuer I will use now my Axe Champ, perfect time, better than dual raider, PvM Champion Strike rules![SLAP to DUAL raider]

Edited by CottonCandies, 29 March 2015 - 05:42 AM.

#7 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 01:01 PM

Thanks for the report about the driving collision glitch, this has been corrected for next patch.

As for Freezing Assault, there is now a hard cap on how much Attack Speed of a target can be lowered, as low Attack Speeds break the animation and combat systems.

#8 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 06:27 PM

Thanks Sir Genesis!  :p_smile:

As for the freezing assault, so do you mean Sir that even a high charm dual raider couldn't make a certain monster freeze to the extent that the monster couldn't attack anymore just because there is now a cap as you said?

The Dual Raiders are long known for having that skill [totally make the monster couldn't attack at all] and now that skill is nerf IMO

Sir Genesis, freeze means "be turned into ice or another solid, to become fixed, to stop the motion or progress of" now does the current Freezing Assault follows its definition? maybe changed it into Slowing Assault

Disappointed  :sob:

#9 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 01:51 AM

Or if you're a reptile you get cold and slow down :x which is a lot less game breaking. So yeah a cap on it is nice to see.

#10 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:51 AM

Thanks for the report about the driving collision glitch, this has been corrected for next patch.

As for Freezing Assault, there is now a hard cap on how much Attack Speed of a target can be lowered, as low Attack Speeds break the animation and combat systems.

That was vague.

What's the cap? Does it apply to PvP? details man, details... 

#11 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:57 AM

That was vague.

What's the cap? Does it apply to PvP? details man, details... 

i fully agree, i want details too :p_hi:

( wait i fully agree with you, thats new :p_omg: )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users