• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 souleatersin

souleatersin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 10:02 AM

i have a amistr witch is now a eira he is lvl 107( atk 139, atk 316, hit 371,crit 42, deff 467 with out skill , mdef 239, flee 255, aspd 167, hp18024 , sp 1029 )  i just find it its a pain with sp to keep it going even when using lvl 2 atack and 1 and i rilly dont wont to know how bad it will be with sp when it gets 121 and starts to aoe i love it for tanking but over all when u are in a party u have tanks already i was thinking of remaking a lif for Brain surgery it gives +5% max sp and 15% sp recovery i know it has week attack , low attack speed, deffs and hp but i was hoping at end game max lvl it would have ok attack but i was only thinking of going with this for a aoe type of humon so u can spam max lvl aoe with out having sp probs or going with eleanor cuz we all know she has sp probs, i dont know if his sp recovery will get better at max lvl or not so i was just wondering if this would be a good ida

Edited by souleatersin, 28 March 2015 - 10:04 AM.

#2 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 28 March 2015 - 10:07 AM

The pain that they are to make i'd say no.

#3 souleatersin

souleatersin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 10:17 AM

well i was thinking when i do remake ill do it when there is a intimacy event no ida when that will be but lvling it wont tack long faster then intimacy lol

#4 souleatersin

souleatersin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 02:06 PM

so im remaking a new one now im going to go with amistr agen but ima going to go for blood lust but for my humon s i dont rilly know witch one i would like more there dieter with lava slide at lvl 109 and only cost 50 sp  and then theres sera with poison mist at lvl 116 at the cost of 105 sp and thay both last as long but u get pain killer to i know sp wont be a prob at that lvl and for as long as it last  ill have it back way befor i have to recast again all i rilly wont to know is pain killer and blood lust good at all for mvping or if im better of going with dieter for the sooner to have aoe

Edited by souleatersin, 28 March 2015 - 02:07 PM.

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 28 March 2015 - 05:48 PM

Eira SP and int growth is great, the sp won't be an issue in a few more levels. 

Edited by DrAzzy, 28 March 2015 - 05:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users