#1 doncikas

doncikas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:triffi

Posted 28 March 2015 - 10:57 AM

dont delete my post this game suck ,first delete items and cant find them,next if u ask restore they ask ss .3 lazy to investigete and cand find 15 items all +30,from what u get money? change u -_- job if u cant find them.i give u manes played from who i bayed so dont be lazy and find out.how my items gone............

#2 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 28 March 2015 - 11:27 AM

You still here?

#3 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 28 March 2015 - 12:59 PM

those logs are lost.....

#4 Apokrif

Apokrif

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Server:HAMMERINE

Posted 28 March 2015 - 09:55 PM

A few years ago it took them 2 months to find my uncursed dual that broke on +2 at 100% chance in fail froge eveny and i didnt had ss. So you might have a chance.

#5 VanillaNinja

VanillaNinja

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5426 posts
  • LocationHome
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:is unstable

Posted 28 March 2015 - 10:18 PM

You still here?

i wonder if u were so talkative if they delete ur -_-

#6 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 29 March 2015 - 12:55 AM

If they delete my items I would quit game without thinking 2 times on it.

#7 VanillaNinja

VanillaNinja

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5426 posts
  • LocationHome
  • Server:is unstable

Posted 29 March 2015 - 02:21 AM

for sure :)

#8 RadiantOfThePast

RadiantOfThePast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 06:59 AM

If they delete my items I would quit game without thinking 2 times on it.

I can quit whenever I want guys! I just like getting screwed everyday and making whining threads on the forums 5 times a week!

#9 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 29 March 2015 - 07:14 AM

cmon, if he spend to make his itens and they those same itens were gone by a foolish error / fault by gravity  its normal he want a goood reason why tht -_- hapend

#10 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 19 May 2015 - 08:32 PM

Did you ever get your items back?  Im having the same issues with support. It seems the item I lost was not in their data-base... Even tho I provided them with time, place and screen shot of the item lost... Im not sure who is running support, but come on...

#11 silviopm

silviopm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationSP-Brazil
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 20 May 2015 - 07:35 AM

Vento has the same problem...  Reported and NOTHING!

#12 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 09:09 AM

Also with screenshots and everything else support is not able to restore items. Maybe they are looking to the logs of Ragnarok, because they never find anything in Requiem logs... Why should someone pay real money, when due to bugs/mistake of the staff, they steal your items?

I wonder how it's possible Gravity still exists...

#13 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:05 PM

Also with screenshots and everything else support is not able to restore items. Maybe they are looking to the logs of Ragnarok, because they never find anything in Requiem logs... Why should someone pay real money, when due to bugs/mistake of the staff, they steal your items?

I wonder how it's possible Gravity still exists...

I don't know what "logs" they are refering too. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to look up a old file and find an item. $hit, they could look up my mall item usage as the item was revamped a few times before reinforced. Im guessing either they are too lazy or don't have a clue what they are doing.

Even giving them the time/ location and screen shot of item lost appears to not matter at all.. :omg:  How can they "not" find an item in their database?....  If this wasent so sad, it would be funny...

#14 RadiantOfThePast

RadiantOfThePast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:16 PM

Not as sad as you playing a game for 7 years even though you're clearly not enjoying it!

#15 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 20 May 2015 - 07:54 PM

Not as sad as you playing a game for 7 years even though you're clearly not enjoying it!

Leave req addicts alone!

#16 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:37 PM

No. I like this game..... Don't like the support team tho.... Played many other F2P or P2W even monthy ones...  Even how $hitty some of the things are in this game, its still miles above alot of the othere.... Seeing how you keep coming to these Forums, you prob feel the same way...

#17 ZatoYo

ZatoYo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 09:33 PM

Back in the days ,there was bug wen NM monster drop Biskra armors i have full bags of them reinforce to +15 and more ,and i was tinkin i made good profit later..guess wat?they just took me all this stuff without giving me any reason and without return me my lant and xeons iv'e spend for this.

So im pretty sure if they delete ur items already once, u will never get em back anyway i wish u good luck :p_sleep:

Edited by ZatoYo, 20 May 2015 - 09:44 PM.

#18 Mazutaro

Mazutaro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 11:55 PM

hello GM I'm affair PrePoLoKo scammer I gave him a lant and he did log off

im give 108kk PrePoLoKo I do not send the item mall.

Please do something about it.

#19 RadiantOfThePast

RadiantOfThePast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 04:30 AM

No. I like this game..... Don't like the support team tho.... Played many other F2P or P2W even monthy ones...  Even how $hitty some of the things are in this game, its still miles above alot of the othere.... Seeing how you keep coming to these Forums, you prob feel the same way...

Oh I haven't played in 4 years; I just enjoy teasing the people who'll never be able to leave this game until the servers close!

#20 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 04:35 AM

The rules of gravity Staff

Ignore all comments until population is rock bottom

Ignore all bugs for at least a 1-2 month period after being made know to us

Ignore all skill change suggestions and make our own based on 0 research further crippling pvp and the population of game

Ignore the months of bugs created by amature updates and plow on with more changes until game is fully unplayable

Ignore all positive posts on forums and actively burn anyone with a complaint. Banning is preferable what ever tickles you :)

Edited by BumblefootV7, 21 May 2015 - 04:36 AM.

#21 RadiantOfThePast

RadiantOfThePast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 04:36 AM

The rules of gravity Staff

Ignore all comments until population is rock bottom

Ignore all bugs for at least a 1-2 month period after being made know to us

Ignore all skill changed and make our own based on 0 research further crippling pvp and the population of game

Ignore the months of bugs created by amature updates and plow on with more changes until game is fully unplayable

Ignore all positive posts on forums and actively burn anyone with a complaint. Banning is preferable what ever tickles you :)

Silly person, they don't have to do anything positive since no matter what they do there's going to be people buying mall points like their life depends on it!

Why do anything when you're getting money doing nothing?

#22 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 04:42 AM

Well avenger is next and its the only thing thats kept me playing here cause its unique. Once Helium does the changes itl probably fly , have 21 pets and shoot lazers out its eyes. Maybe ill actually quit for good who knows. I dont hold up much hope after the latest balance changes which basicly deleted druid as no one plays it now, made zerks immortal etc. Its not balance its the exact opposite of that word. Should change all topics to "unbalancing requiem skill changes"

#23 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 21 May 2015 - 04:44 AM

Silly person, they don't have to do anything positive since no matter what they do there's going to be people buying mall points like their life depends on it!

Heh, thats prob why they are not helping me... I havent bought malls in YEARS... Yeah, I may do some $hitty surveys every now and then for some quick points.  Im pretty sure if I spent alot on mall, my problem would have been solved with a smilly face.

#24 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:06 AM

Are you sure people still buy malls? With 72% event reinforce and stuff from foc, you can get +30 without spending mall (and time ago it was impossible)... so considering all the bugs, all the angry players, all the fail updates, all the fail events... who would buy malls? Just wait the next reinforce event and done.... no mall. Malls are real money that they should use to pay their employee... but considering the support is less useful than a mosquito, it's better if they fire all of them and stop the support (Larissa, you know what I mean)

#25 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:07 AM

Heh, thats prob why they are not helping me... I havent bought malls in YEARS... Yeah, I may do some $hitty surveys every now and then for some quick points.  Im pretty sure if I spent alot on mall, my problem would have been solved with a smilly face.

I don't think it's a problem of how much you spend... it's just the staff in the support is tooooooo incompetent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users