34 replies to this topic

#26 RadiantOfThePast

RadiantOfThePast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:15 AM

Are you sure people still buy malls? With 72% event reinforce and stuff from foc, you can get +30 without spending mall (and time ago it was impossible)... so considering all the bugs, all the angry players, all the fail updates, all the fail events... who would buy malls? Just wait the next reinforce event and done.... no mall. Malls are real money that they should use to pay their employee... but considering the support is less useful than a mosquito, it's better if they fire all of them and stop the support (Larissa, you know what I mean)

Silly person; you underestimate people's stupidity.

I just have to look on the first page of the forum! http://forums.warppo...-payment-error/

#27 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:32 AM

Silly person; you underestimate people's stupidity.

I just have to look on the first page of the forum! http://forums.warppo...-payment-error/

:o :o :o :o I cannot believe there are more people that want to buy WP than players... (maybe they are paid by Gravity to show people buy malls) :D

#28 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 21 May 2015 - 02:14 PM

"We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with the level of service you have been provided. We have investigated this issue multiple times and unfortunately we are unable to provide the service you requested. "

Sincerely,

Larissa

You are damn right I am NOT HAPPY with the level of your service.

Who hires these people? They have no clue WTF they are doing.... How can you not find an item in a log that been there for MONTHS!!! Alteris dones not answer his PM/s and you CANT PM Helium... What the hell is going on with this game? The support has gone way down hill. You are about to lose another player.. Sick of this $hit.

#29 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 03:07 PM

lol Gravity Interactive is bankrupt, so take solace in the fact the company is going to go down with them.

#30 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:00 PM

I don't think it's a problem of how much you spend... it's just the staff in the support is tooooooo incompetent.

Definitely depends on how much you spend.  Don't spend any or participate outside of the game and your notice goes down and you're more of a second class citizen.  Sux, but hey once I've capped everything on a character buying premium should give me more perks than just shouting in gold letters to my peeps chat.  Free peoples don't pay the non-existent developer's bills.

Edited by BloodyHalo, 21 May 2015 - 07:01 PM.

#31 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:28 AM

Is it just a coincidence that who doesn't find anything in the logs is always Larissa? (maybe also the only one in the support).

#32 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:30 AM

Is it just a coincidence that who doesn't find anything in the logs is always Larissa? (maybe also the only one in the support).

#33 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 22 May 2015 - 03:28 PM

I don't know but how can they not "find" an item, when you give them time, location and screenshot.... Laughable.

#34 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 11:42 PM

I don't know but how can they not "find" an item, when you give them time, location and screenshot.... Laughable.

Well if you have no idea where to search or what a log is... And one more thing: Larissa always answer in the same way... copy&paste answer without reading your message... It's always the same answer, all the time... maybe it's not a real person but just an automatic, useless message.

#35 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 23 May 2015 - 12:22 AM

Well if you have no idea where to search or what a log is... And one more thing: Larissa always answer in the same way... copy&paste answer without reading your message... It's always the same answer, all the time... maybe it's not a real person but just an automatic, useless message.

Noel as well......Ineptitude comes to mind...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users