I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 March 2015 - 05:38 PM

Hey guys,

I just transcended to high swordman.

And i would like u guys to give ur opinion about some options.

I did alot research and i know for a beginning RK the IB/BB build is a good starter build.

But to be honest i do not have the funds for that build, cause the key equipments would be an RTE with hunterfly, Tae Goo, or Violet fear.

And i want to build something with the equipment i currently have.

they are:

+7 Rideword hat

+8 Hunting spear

few vvs elemental swords

+9 Immune heroic backpack

Eden gear

I was thinking building towards a Hundred spears/dragonbreath build.

I know it is alot slower in terms of lvling.

While being LK i could be lvling with clashing spiral using my hunting spear.

and later towards hundred spears. (i know light spear provide more dmg) but i read also a highly upgraded hunting spear would suffice.

I am planning to use this till lvl 110 and meanwhile save up for dragonbreath gear.

Would this build be doable?

What i also would like to know is a stat build for cs/hundred spears.

#2 MorseCoder

MorseCoder

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 March 2015 - 12:40 AM

Sounds like you should figure out a way to increase your income. What are your primary methods of generating zeny now? Do you have any other characters that you can use to generate income?

Leveling as Knight and Lord Knight:

Bowling Bash is your best way of leveling if you are mobbing.

Clashing Spiral can only target single units, and it has a 2-second after cast delay at skill level 5.

Mobbing is generally faster than attacking single units. If you're already level 91, though, you could just do the Eden Group level 91-99 quests until you get to 99/70, and single-unit attacking would work.

Leveling as Rune Knight:

Whether you choose to go with Ignition Break or Dragon Breath, it's recommended that you get enough skill points until you're ready to go beyond level 100. To do this, you gain job levels, and when your base EXP is too close to reaching the next level, you have your character die repeatedly until your base EXP is back down to 0%. This means that when you first change to Rune Knight, you can do this with the Eden Group 91-99 quests, along with low TI, bounty boards, etc.

Hundred Spears is a single-unit attack skill. Same issue as with Clashing Spiral.

Ignition Break:

Again, you will be doing more damage with IB/BB until around level 130. If you primarily play solo, it's recommended that you go with IB/BB.

RTE with 3x Hunter Fly cards are useful for survivability, in the sense that you don't need healing items. If you have no problem using healing items, or if you're playing in a party, you can use your Hunting Spear instead. Just be sure to endow your weapon with fire element for increased IB damage.

Dragon Breath:

If you primarily play in parties, you can get Dragon Breath from the beginning.

Stat build:

Look at the Rune Knight entry at irowiki.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users