Where to level starting from 99 as an Arrow Storm Ranger? - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Where to level starting from 99 as an Arrow Storm Ranger?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sabre404

Sabre404

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 05:23 PM

I just became a ranger and my stats below as an Arrow Storm ranger are:

Level: 99, job: 3

Str, 1

Agi 1

Vit: 90

Int: 47

Dex: 90

Luk: 30

I followed the iro wiki guide for AS Ranger stats. I can't find any guides for leveling as an arrow storm ranger, can anyone provide tips?

Also I've already purchased the white wing set and will equip it and start upgrading it once I can get the materials to +7. If you know of tips for cards to use that'd be great, thanks everyone.

Thanks as always,

Your fellow bowman

#2 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Iro - Chaos

Posted 29 March 2015 - 11:19 PM

I solo'd low ti to 101. Afterwards you can get a +9 rwh for hp/so leech and probably solo mid ti on a daily basis. I used reset stones to do it twic a day for "free" on a bmx3. Pumping all base. Jobs came pretty natural for share parties. If I wasn't in mid ti k was generally in magma doing bounty boards. I used medium life potions from extra Eden badges. Probably didn't have to but it let me stay longer cause I didn't have to use lots of pots so I want overweight. So I could regen sp with an AA carded midgear. I hit high ti pretty fast this way. Some days gaining almost 7-8 lvls if I wasn't lazy and didn't mind using a bmx or two those days. This is all with basic white wing set as we'll and only +9 elven. Just use fly wings to full advantage. If you get cammo sooner thanaer you can wing->cammo->AS repeat and hardly get hit at all. Barring insects and demons occasionally in the TI.

The biggest factor imo is how much money you want to drop on bmx3 to l
Faster. But you can solo justs about everywhere Until 150 with judt basic gears. (+0 everything but weapon I mean)

I think I might have used a witches pumpkin hat for mid ti just for cheap healing on occasions. Since pumpkins weigh almost nothing

Carded ww suit with peco peco for more hp and some boots with gold acidis for 8% hp/sp

Only expense item I had was AA bfg but totally not needed.

Gl and I hope this isn't to scrambled to understand ^^

#3 Sabre404

Sabre404

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 02:44 AM

Thank you Zelnite! That was easy to understand. Just some of the acronyms I got lost on. AA? Bfg? Low TI = Low Turn Ins? You mean the gramps turn ins or the town turn ins?

Thanks for taking the time to respond!

Best,

Sabre404

#4 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts
  • Server:Iro - Chaos

Posted 30 March 2015 - 07:13 AM

AA = Arc Angeling card, BFG = Black Frame Glasses. And yes low ti for gramps. His low go from 70-100, Mid is 101-125, and HIgh is 126-150. Also note what he says about being job 50 or base 150. He will "eat" the other exp and you wont be able to choose which area to put it in.

AA card dbls sp/hp regen if the wearer has 77 LUK and goes in a headgear. BFG is a mid slotted headgear that gives some mdef ( i forget how much) and 1 INT.

Glad to help, GL leveling ^^

#5 Magichealer

Magichealer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationMumbai,India
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 02 July 2015 - 08:49 PM

@zelnite : i just came across this thread and wanted to thank you for the tips .. 

Sorry if this counts as a necro !! :P

#6 DonatoX

DonatoX

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3097 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 05:06 AM

I solo'd low ti to 101. Afterwards you can get a +9 rwh for hp/so leech and probably solo mid ti on a daily basis. I used reset stones to do it twic a day for "free" on a bmx3. Pumping all base. Jobs came pretty natural for share parties. If I wasn't in mid ti k was generally in magma doing bounty boards. I used medium life potions from extra Eden badges. Probably didn't have to but it let me stay longer cause I didn't have to use lots of pots so I want overweight. So I could regen sp with an AA carded midgear. I hit high ti pretty fast this way. Some days gaining almost 7-8 lvls if I wasn't lazy and didn't mind using a bmx or two those days. This is all with basic white wing set as we'll and only +9 elven. Just use fly wings to full advantage. If you get cammo sooner thanaer you can wing->cammo->AS repeat and hardly get hit at all. Barring insects and demons occasionally in the TI.

The biggest factor imo is how much money you want to drop on bmx3 to l
Faster. But you can solo justs about everywhere Until 150 with judt basic gears. (+0 everything but weapon I mean)

I think I might have used a witches pumpkin hat for mid ti just for cheap healing on occasions. Since pumpkins weigh almost nothing

Carded ww suit with peco peco for more hp and some boots with gold acidis for 8% hp/sp

Only expense item I had was AA bfg but totally not needed.

Gl and I hope this isn't to scrambled to understand ^^

nice Zel ^^ you're the best ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users