#1 KimaT

KimaT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 March 2015 - 09:16 PM

Hello.

So as of now I'm getting my Stalker to 99, and I would like to ask questions around him.

1.  Which build is faster in terms of leveling, IB+BB or AS build?

2. Do I really need to get +9 Rideword Hat or +7 will suffice?

3. What weapons should I use pass 99 for IB+BB / AS Build?

I know there is a free reset stats build before 99, so im gonna take advantage of that.

Still got tons of free skill points to spare, and I will allocate them after hitting 99 and deciding which patch would I take.

Thanks and cheers :thumb:

#2 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 29 March 2015 - 09:23 PM

1. AS until 126, then IB till 160, then magic support in bio4 until 175
2. +9, since +7 effect is no different than +0
3. orc archer bow for AS, red twin edge for IB, ancient dagger or bazerald for magic

#3 KimaT

KimaT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 09:31 PM

1. AS until 126, then IB till 160, then magic support in bio4 until 175
2. +9, since +7 effect is no different than +0
3. orc archer bow for AS, red twin edge for IB, ancient dagger or bazerald for magic

Thanks. May I ask why I need to do AS to 126 and switch to IB till 160? Can't I just do IB after learning reproduce(say 115) to 160 or can't I just AS to 160?

About the rideword hat, is +0-+7 good/bearable for leeching SP?

#4 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 29 March 2015 - 09:53 PM

you can almost one shot monsters under level 130 with AS. after 130, you cant one shot monsters anymore since their hp are high and your AS dmg not much changed. so since you cant one shot, it means you have to tank. to be a good tank, you need a shield, that's why you need to remove your bow. best build and skills to use a shield is IB build with a sword, you can use triple hunter fly cards to provide hp leech. you can start using IB build since level 99 if you want but the damage is lower than AS, but you r tankier.

#5 KimaT

KimaT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 10:01 PM

you can almost one shot monsters under level 130 with AS. after 130, you cant one shot monsters anymore since their hp are high and your AS dmg not much changed. so since you cant one shot, it means you have to tank. to be a good tank, you need a shield, that's why you need to remove your bow. best build and skills to use a shield is IB build with a sword, you can use triple hunter fly cards to provide hp leech. you can start using IB build since level 99 if you want but the damage is lower than AS, but you r tankier.

Noted on that.  So I'll just save +9 Rideword Hat and +9 Orc Archer Bow for AS build then.

#6 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts
  • Server:Iro - Chaos

Posted 29 March 2015 - 10:26 PM

I'm glad this question got asked. I've been looking for this answer forever and can't seem to find it anywhere haha.

Will a +7 Orc archer bow suffice for ones hitting mid ti with AS? I'm just using my chaser to get some emb daily don't really wanna fork to much zeny into gears into him. Won't even be using manuals to lvl.

Any suggestions for some basic gears for AS dmg for chaser? Since sadly don't have access to WW set or autumn (probably a good thing XD )

#7 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 March 2015 - 02:18 AM

Gear's that increase ranged damage and atk in general.

I prefer using +9 Vanaguard, more chance to proc sp leech since SCs use double the original amount of sp. 

Bloody Shackle Ball+ Shackles is an option for dmg for shoes, Temporal boots of your choice with ea4, if u get 120 dex right away go for the dex boots( thats a total of +13% ranged damage).
ea10 FAW/hbp
porcelio carded armor (i like orleans grown)
pirate dagger/gangster scarf
RWC rings with fs enchants, carded with gold scaraba if u can afford it, or pendants with spell to reduce cast a little.

*what i used to do when leveling, mainly on TIs, was checking if my damage was enough to 1shot the mobs(with buff and converters and stuff), if i didnt manage to 1shot them i defaulted a Nid Shadow Garb for the extra sp leech, so i could keep ASing forever and helping the parties more than ASing for a while and having to wait for sp

*:doesn't applies if u want to spam sp consumables lol

#8 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts
  • Server:Iro - Chaos

Posted 30 March 2015 - 07:16 AM

Thanks for the help. I have gold scaraba carded Rings from previous classes that ive used them on. dont mind switching there. thanks for the reply ^^

#9 KimaT

KimaT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:00 PM

Gear's that increase ranged damage and atk in general.

I prefer using +9 Vanaguard, more chance to proc sp leech since SCs use double the original amount of sp. 

Bloody Shackle Ball+ Shackles is an option for dmg for shoes, Temporal boots of your choice with ea4, if u get 120 dex right away go for the dex boots( thats a total of +13% ranged damage).
ea10 FAW/hbp
porcelio carded armor (i like orleans grown)
pirate dagger/gangster scarf
RWC rings with fs enchants, carded with gold scaraba if u can afford it, or pendants with spell to reduce cast a little.

*what i used to do when leveling, mainly on TIs, was checking if my damage was enough to 1shot the mobs(with buff and converters and stuff), if i didnt manage to 1shot them i defaulted a Nid Shadow Garb for the extra sp leech, so i could keep ASing forever and helping the parties more than ASing for a while and having to wait for sp

*:doesn't applies if u want to spam sp consumables lol

Can't find +9 Vanaguard/Vanguard item in iRO database. Only found Vanguard Force. What is the exact name of that? So I can check :p_hi:

#10 AeroKrauger

AeroKrauger

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:16 AM

You can check it at divine-pride.net i think xD, oh btw S> +0 Vanargand Helm 110m /no1

#11 KimaT

KimaT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:32 AM

You can check it at divine-pride.net i think xD, oh btw S> +0 Vanargand Helm 110m /no1

Yeah already checked. Same effect at +0/+9 with Rideword Hat with less defence. I think i'm going with Rideword Hat due to cheaper price than Vanargand

#12 AeroKrauger

AeroKrauger

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 31 March 2015 - 01:00 AM

Wah okay,  but +9 Vanargand has better chance to get SP, i never ran out of SP with my SC, RK, Ranger

#13 Rotatoe

Rotatoe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 01:39 AM

a +9 rideword and incubus pet is cheaper than a +9 vana and leeches pretty well. throw a nid garb on top and you're all set. you just have to remember to feed your pet.

#14 KimaT

KimaT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:46 PM

what pet you suggest? currently looking for +9 RH and +9 Nid Garb. only got 300m as of the moment, totally poor :p_sleep:

#15 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:54 PM

incubus pet, but you need to feed him constantly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users