When is the server merger going to happen? - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

When is the server merger going to happen?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 krleinnn

krleinnn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 03:11 AM

Some say it is on April 2nd. Is this just the start of the merger or the date of completion?

#2 Lyssina

Lyssina

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:22 AM

Is it actually happening? :o 

#3 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:43 AM

Don't see anything related to that... Either too early April fools, mistaken for RO1 or Rose forum that will have mergers or RO2 thaiwan thing... idRO2 also gonna have mergers so wrong language as well...

Edited by Exvee, 30 March 2015 - 06:44 AM.

#4 HokaHoka

HokaHoka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:53 AM

Don't see anything related to that... Either too early April fools....

Vee you party pooper!!  :rofl:

#5 RenKasha

RenKasha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:58 AM

read up on this eh http://forums.warppo...n-us-on-frejya/

#6 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 07:26 AM

It should be during a special maintenance this Wednesday, April 1.

We do not have a maintenance tonight due to it.

This is to bring TW RO2 into our game, if anyone is confused.

#7 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

Community Management Bunny

• Retired
  • 715 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 11:18 AM

You may have been hearing about the merger just announced for Rose, which will take place at the end of April. As Njoror said, we will have TW players merging over on the 1st into Freyja. That is the only merger happening in iRO2.

The publisher for the Indonesian version is having a merger as well, but that is a separate company from ours and unrelated to what is happening here on our servers.

#8 krleinnn

krleinnn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 11:45 AM

It should be during a special maintenance this Wednesday, April 1.

We do not have a maintenance tonight due to it.

This is to bring TW RO2 into our game, if anyone is confused.

You may have been hearing about the merger just announced for Rose, which will take place at the end of April. As Njoror said, we will have TW players merging over on the 1st into Freyja. That is the only merger happening in iRO2.

The publisher for the Indonesian version is having a merger as well, but that is a separate company from ours and unrelated to what is happening here on our servers.

Okay. So this means we can expect to see TW players after this coming maintenance. cool.

#9 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

• Retired
  • 715 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 03:17 PM

Yes, you may see a trickle in of TW players this week. Development is also working on the multi-language client soon to launch as part of this migration of players to better accommodate our expanding international community.

#10 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 06:19 AM

Yes, TW RO2 has ceased service on tuesday 9am(+8GMT) we are waiting for the merge to happen during 2nd april MT, and hopefully we could play as normal in Freyja as what we left off when server closed, w/o asking where's my zeny, where is my items......

CMMaridah sound like the multi-language client may not ready in line for the merge, that will be a disappointment, how nice we can type in chinese to make fool of public chat, lol~ 

btw, i guess there's no welcome event for TW players, instead there's one for brazilian, the brazilian cape look nice on icon, but not sure it look good when wearing it. 

#11 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

• Retired
  • 715 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:53 AM

Yes, TW RO2 has ceased service on tuesday 9am(+8GMT) we are waiting for the merge to happen during 2nd april MT, and hopefully we could play as normal in Freyja as what we left off when server closed, w/o asking where's my zeny, where is my items......

CMMaridah sound like the multi-language client may not ready in line for the merge, that will be a disappointment, how nice we can type in chinese to make fool of public chat, lol~ 

btw, i guess there's no welcome event for TW players, instead there's one for brazilian, the brazilian cape look nice on icon, but not sure it look good when wearing it. 

The multi-language client is launching tomorrow with the merge.

#12 HokaHoka

HokaHoka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:05 AM

You can never fool them, Ami! There will be someone who breaks the code. Lol I've tried typing [insert some Weibo or QQ profanities] in Pinyin and I got banned. =(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users