Equips : 

WWGarment-+7luk

WWSUit - Ancient Mimic card

WWBoots-Verit card

WWBroch

Sniper Goggle : Phylla Card

Bison horn : Kukre Card

+9 Elven Bow

Also do I need to change any stats or equips ?

Thanks

#2 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 31 March 2015 - 05:23 AM

Atroce is sweet EXP at your level and beyond, it's also hitlockable (I am pretty sure) and there are a few maps he spawns on too!

#3 LUCK007

LUCK007

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 06:36 AM

Thanks!!! Is there any List of HitLockable MVP's which I can go Solo? 

#4 4782131221082418730

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2370 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 March 2015 - 06:45 AM

can solo ogh. good exp good loots. but

Ranger lvl: 143

INT:1 ????

AGI:130 ????

Edited by 4782131221082418730, 31 March 2015 - 06:46 AM.

#5 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 31 March 2015 - 07:00 AM

I see why you are asking about 130 agi but 1 int should be perfectly fine though

#6 tactfuldemon

tactfuldemon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 450 posts
  • LocationWhere the US Navy takes me

Posted 31 March 2015 - 07:20 AM

If you don't want to camp, I suggest using MVP summoner.

#7 zefram

zefram

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1262 posts
  • Server:valkyre

Posted 31 March 2015 - 07:27 AM

obviously he/she is low on budget, why not 130 agi ? 

even though luk seems really low, most of the damage come from crits/normal hits nowadays right? How is that working for you?

I suggest you camp stormy night. Thats 3 mvps for you, and most of the melee classes fear that trio coz its hard to tank. You need to figure out how to kill all 3 effectively.

Hatii is also nice.

I used to do Turtle general but drops are not really appetising, even the card.

#8 4782131221082418730

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2370 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 07:58 AM

Sniper Goggle:Phylla Card<-. And how much is a trap? Ohh.How to MVP ? Hitlock it .People should check their skill tree.There is 2 skills called ankle snare and electric shock. CANNOT FIND THEM? ask iro wiki.

#9 zefram

zefram

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1262 posts
  • Server:valkyre

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:08 AM

idk , with the max level being 175,and the abundance of gears available its really hard to screw your build status points wise.Whatever you do, it will work fine if you know what you are doing. Aspd is not the only thing agi offers.

Also, do you use traps while mvping on any map other than ET ? i find it not so greatly useful since you can't attack to mvp when its immobilized.It will wing away.

Instead i use speed potions.i used to actually.

Still wondering if low luck is okay, since theres unlimit and hawkeye boots and eddga hat.

Edited by zefram, 31 March 2015 - 08:10 AM.

#10 Memoir

Memoir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1744 posts
  • Server:EternalLove

Posted 31 March 2015 - 05:42 PM

Atroce is sweet EXP at your level and beyond, it's also hitlockable (I am pretty sure) and there are a few maps he spawns on too!

I really hate atroce in ET. That DA takes all my time.

#11 LUCK007

LUCK007

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:44 PM

even though luk seems really low, most of the damage come from crits/normal hits nowadays right? How is that working for you?

I suggest you camp stormy night. Thats 3 mvps for you, and most of the melee classes fear that trio coz its hard to tank. You need to figure out how to kill all 3 effectively.

Hatii is also nice.

I used to do Turtle general but drops are not really appetising, even the card.

Getting 193 ASPD is not possible without the ASPD potions and Stat food which is way to costly, So getting to 130 would provide you ASPD 193 with Ranger buffs.....Also my target for LUK would be 90-100 when I reach lvl 150.....

Edited by LUCK007, 01 April 2015 - 12:04 AM.

#12 Kupo54

Kupo54

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 653 posts
  • LocationPayon
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 01 April 2015 - 04:34 AM

It is very easy and possible to get max aspd without 130 agi and stat foods I didn't even know you could get agi that high but I recommend stormy knight it was my first mvp

#13 OreoBoolat

OreoBoolat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 04:59 AM

what a waste of point for a small increase of AGI.

Getting higher ASPD or other stats is much preferable to be obtain through equips, like Sigrun Wings or Isabella Red Ear.

120 for any stats should be the optimum, no matter what kind of build you're going for.

You better be off increasing other stats like VIT, INT or STR to help you.

#14 Kupo54

Kupo54

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 653 posts
  • LocationPayon
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 01 April 2015 - 05:41 AM

The way I see it... (Disclaimer: Ivdidn't do any math or formulas) 10 agi adds approximately 1 aspd so you while you may have 3 more aspd and some numbers of flee more than me it's not worth the thousands of status points you have to spend that you can spend on vit and luk

#15 Memoir

Memoir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1744 posts
  • Server:EternalLove

Posted 01 April 2015 - 05:48 AM

Ktullanux is not a bad start for aspd rangers

#16 pandapants

pandapants

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 09:58 AM

Which are the Ideal MVP for an ASPD Ranger like me , as I want to solo mvp 

Here are the stats : 

Ranger lvl: 143

STR:1

INT:1

VIT:55

DEX :100

AGI:130

LUK:55

Equips : 

WWGarment-+7luk

WWSUit - Ancient Mimic card

WWBoots-Verit card

WWBroch

Sniper Goggle : Phylla Card

Bison horn : Kukre Card

+9 Elven Bow

Also do I need to change any stats or equips ?

Thanks

-Even on low budget, 130 agi is unnecessary. Instead, put some of those points into Dex or Luk.

-Make sure you are using aspd potions like Awakening Potion and Enrich Celermine Juice [8000z to buy from others, gives a significant aspd boost; 10% I think]. I don't personally use +20 foods because they are expensive. But even on a low budget Celermine is reasonable

-Get rid of the Bison Horn and get a Bradium Brooch instead. +2 Agi, +2% aspd, a bit of flee, and some crit for 120+ Agi. And it still has a slot! If you're willing to grind (PvP/OPB/Eden Badge) a bit, Glorious Ring is a great item. +5% aspd, and +10% resistance to various elements

-You may need a few elemental WW Suits to counter MvP moves that may easily kill you, depending on the MvP you want to hunt.

Also, if your WW Suit, Boots, or Brooch are not enchanted, you should get them enchanted. The first 2 enchants won't break the item and even mediocre stats on them can make a big difference.

Another option to help boost damage/aspd is to make a secondary account with a priest to buff your ranger with Increase Agi and Bless, which can make a significant difference as well

#17 pandapants

pandapants

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:42 PM

Also, an easy MvP to start with is Amon Ra. Get fire element armor, maybe a fireproof potion and you're set. Easy access as it is available through the MvP summoner. Weak to fire arrows. Doesn't move.

#18 LUCK007

LUCK007

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 07:45 PM

-Even on low budget, 130 agi is unnecessary. Instead, put some of those points into Dex or Luk.

-Make sure you are using aspd potions like Awakening Potion and Enrich Celermine Juice [8000z to buy from others, gives a significant aspd boost; 10% I think]. I don't personally use +20 foods because they are expensive. But even on a low budget Celermine is reasonable

-Get rid of the Bison Horn and get a Bradium Brooch instead. +2 Agi, +2% aspd, a bit of flee, and some crit for 120+ Agi. And it still has a slot! If you're willing to grind (PvP/OPB/Eden Badge) a bit, Glorious Ring is a great item. +5% aspd, and +10% resistance to various elements

-You may need a few elemental WW Suits to counter MvP moves that may easily kill you, depending on the MvP you want to hunt.

Also, if your WW Suit, Boots, or Brooch are not enchanted, you should get them enchanted. The first 2 enchants won't break the item and even mediocre stats on them can make a big difference.

Another option to help boost damage/aspd is to make a secondary account with a priest to buff your ranger with Increase Agi and Bless, which can make a significant difference as well

THANKS!!!!

#19 Energystar

Energystar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 07:51 PM

130 is too much

I make 130 stat only on sakray

#20 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts
  • Server:Iro - Chaos

Posted 01 April 2015 - 10:58 PM

Adding a question to this topic cause I can't really find it anywhere. What kind of garment is best for aspd ranger? I've been using +9 HBP to give me 193. It with giant whisper maybe? Or something else like faw with crit enchants?

#21 DeadIntern

DeadIntern

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1725 posts
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 01 April 2015 - 11:42 PM

With the new cards, I'd say the best would either be Cenere for more %aspd or Petal for more Crit damage (%).

Personally, I'm going to put Cenere first :D

#22 pandapants

pandapants

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 04:36 PM

Adding a question to this topic cause I can't really find it anywhere. What kind of garment is best for aspd ranger? I've been using +9 HBP to give me 193. It with giant whisper maybe? Or something else like faw with crit enchants?

I use HBP with Cenere. Gives more room to adjust my other equips for more damage

#23 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 05:24 PM

I use HBP with Cenere. Gives more room to adjust my other equips for more damage

i feel like i dont have enough crit. not dmg, just crit in general. Maybe im trying to hard at 15x to be aspd/AW for OGH bosses. my dmg is significantly lower than i initially expected. i have 193, maybe a cenere would help. I have DR in it now, still have 193, but being ableto take a hit is nice.

my main objective is really ust ET solo thru about 40 and OGH runs and maybe hazy. not really sure what my attacks should actually be hitting for tho.

#24 4782131221082418730

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2370 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 05:40 PM

i feel like i dont have enough crit. not dmg, just crit in general. Maybe im trying to hard at 15x to be aspd/AW for OGH bosses. my dmg is significantly lower than i initially expected. i have 193, maybe a cenere would help. I have DR in it now, still have 193, but being ableto take a hit is nice.

my main objective is really ust ET solo thru about 40 and OGH runs and maybe hazy. not really sure what my attacks should actually be hitting for tho.

luk glove

#25 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 09:11 AM

i considered trying them. then i realize i lose my bako tattoos. Maybe its time to invest in MoH for archers. D:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users