Garbage game experience since the 175 update - NOTHING FIXED NOW 14.3 IS COMING? WTF - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Garbage game experience since the 175 update - NOTHING FIXED NOW 14.3 IS COMING? WTF

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#51 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:50 PM

I don't think that would work well, Donato.

Not sure that they could do it, but you would have seedy individuals who would try to claim cards that don't belong to them.

#52 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:53 PM

Please add these to your list of bugs report. If you need more information, you can just ask.

I'm glad the DST bug was fixed, since that would be something only the HQ can solve and they've been ignoring it for years (????????????????????????????).

Here are some more that's been mentioned but ignored or never fixed as supposed to (as usual).

There also have been Nidhoggur instance bug, where the guardian counts aren't correctly registered as what Tofu said. Has this EVER been reported to the HQ or even looked into? I know every few months someone would post about this too.

Why are the skill names still capitalized? The last two maintenances it said it was fixed, yet they still aren't (minor issue), but why would you guys say it's fixed when in reality it's not. Shouldn't you guys have a checklist of what is fixed and not during maintenance and then run it? There should be at least that kind of professionalism in this game.

I think there are 109823019283012 more issues, but most have just been forgotten because people have accepted it *as is* Which really should not be the case.

You guys also forgot to add the LUX AETERNA RUNE DOES NOT WORK - it cannot be created. This was mentioned soooooo many times prior to the 175 update and afterwards.

Also the Hallucination Drug post card on the bug thread is wrong. It does the "Dark Illusion" effect rather than the intended Upside Down effect. The Dark Illusion effect inherently lags. The issue here is the effect it does is completely wrong.

Also about the Geffen Tournament Reward NPC - can we get an answer to why is there a reward discrepancy as to where the NPC that gives you gears is located AND Why we don't have the Fenrir Card scroll in that reward.

Another bug - Why is the coin system for WOE TE so ridiculously expensive? You need 24000 coins to get a Kavsir Ring. Uh. You get two coins per turn in which has a 23 hour cool down. Obtaining this item isn't even feasible??? It's different on jRO.

Deluge is disabled in WoE - Due to Kettle Hat. FIX IT so we can use this skill.

Edited by KamiKali, 31 March 2015 - 12:54 PM.

#53 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:53 PM

Not sure that they could do it, but you would have seedy individuals who would try to claim cards that don't belong to them.

I assume anyone who would submit a claim of ownership would be subjected to the same auditing process currently in place that has been removing some illegitimate mvps from the server, so it doesn't seem like that would be an issue.

#54 DonatoX

DonatoX

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3097 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:54 PM

I know but It just my thought ^^

btw  but we did it with Gods 1.0 already. i mean put the name on it but we don't have to show the name. ^^

#55 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:54 PM

I assume anyone who would submit a claim of ownership would be subjected to the same auditing process currently in place that has been removing some illegitimate mvps from the server, so it doesn't seem like that would be an issue.

I would hope that is the case, but it might be hard for older cards and gears that have been loaned out and passed around a lot.

For the most part, the community is honest and compliant and I want to continue to believe that.

#56 kingarthur6687

kingarthur6687

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1877 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:30 PM

Already taking bets on when kRO will hand off RO development to iRO so we can finally make some progress.

Answer: Never.

iRO is only 3k~3.5k players at most, counting both Renewal and Classic, on a F2P cash shop model, and is slowly but surely declining.

jRO has over 17k players spread over 14 servers on a P2P model and continues to enjoy massive success and popularity.

iRO is run by WarpPortal, subordinate to Gravity and kRO. jRO is run by Gungho, who owns Gravity and kRO.

Should kRO ever choose to hand off development, it's jRO and Gungho that will most likely be picking up the development work. iRO? Pfffffthahahahahaha. ( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/ \

#57 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:37 PM

I know I'm repeating myself far too often, but please disable Hallucination Drug until you fix it.

#58 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:44 PM

Answer: Never.

iRO is only 3k~3.5k players at most, counting both Renewal and Classic, on a F2P cash shop model, and is slowly but surely declining.

jRO has over 17k players spread over 14 servers on a P2P model and continues to enjoy massive success and popularity.

iRO is run by WarpPortal, subordinate to Gravity and kRO. jRO is run by Gungho, who owns Gravity and kRO.

Should kRO ever choose to hand off development, it's jRO and Gungho that will most likely be picking up the development work. iRO? Pfffffthahahahahaha. ( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/ \

Come get your medal :P

For a free to play online game, I am very happy with the game and services right now tbh. Maye its because I dont run any instances, so most bugs dont bother me.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 31 March 2015 - 04:53 PM.

#59 sv003

sv003

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1061 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 31 March 2015 - 06:23 PM

iRO has been under the heels of kRO forever.  Nothing has changed, I am happy we still get updates and the servers not shut down.  So many RO's closing down and moving to us.  Yes after a while of being one of the biggest ROs we should get a better treatment... Keep in mind this game is over 10 years old.

#60 kevru

kevru

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 962 posts
  • Server:retired

Posted 31 March 2015 - 06:44 PM

people still play this game?

#61 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 06:47 PM

April's fool

#62 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 06:54 PM

people still play this game?

no, we dont play RO we just post here.

#63 Talvis

Talvis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1985 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Midwest
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 31 March 2015 - 07:21 PM

The way RO works baffles me, even compared to the way Gravity Kr handles their other games. 

Why are updates so out of whack between kRO and the various official localizations?  Whenever kRO gets an update, within 6 months every other localization should get the update, IN ORDER!  Not this screwed up, out of order crap we've had starting with updates back in 2011.  Oda keeps saying that they have to request updates.  Why? they should just come in order.

Why can a update work on kRO but not work on iRO?  The only thing that should be different programming wise is the translation of the text.  Everything in the background should be the same from server to server.

Not being able to finish the nid quest is annoying, why is this still not fixed?

We should not have gotten the 175 update and we originally weren't supposed to get it, only 160.  But for some reason they gave us both.  We don't have proper content for 175 and to my understanding, neither does kRO.  We barely have proper content for 160.  If we didn't have the bounty boards we would be screwed much past mid 160.  At that point even Biolabs monsters would give crap exp since they're level 160max, the main monsters there are 140's.

That's my rant.

#64 DonatoX

DonatoX

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3097 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:40 PM

but I think IRO still better than another online game. I like our GM/CM. even they slow sometimes.  :wah:  :wah:

#65 NukeDuke

NukeDuke

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 700 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:25 PM

Why are any of you surprise? IRO always had piss poor customer service and support. There are ancient bugs like buffs not being display still not being fixed after 10 years.

There is no excuse for such terrible services, you should all stop  paying VIP's and stop buying WPE. 

Theres tons of free mmorpgs out there none of them is as bad as this.

#66 belenoi

belenoi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1055 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:28 PM

Then why not hold off on updates until they're more polished and bug-free? We've already had to wait 2-3 years for these updates, another few weeks to make sure it works properly and is translated properly won't be that big of a deal. Not good to hurt your bottom line by making the game unplayable in many aspects.

I agree with this. We can survive few weeks without new stuff. Our patience is really at it's limit. It's time to put everything on hold and start fixing things. Or you'll start losing people.

#67 kingarthur6687

kingarthur6687

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1877 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:50 PM

I agree with this. We can survive few weeks without new stuff. Our patience is really at it's limit. It's time to put everything on hold and start fixing things. Or you'll start losing people.

I'm not even sure if they have the staff and infrastructure for proper testing and bug-fixing, honestly.

Heroes Trail 2 got thrown onto Sakray, but the impression I got from people talking on the forums about it was that Sakray itself was terribly buggy ("How do I get to level 175"? Seriously?), easy access to appropriate items were not provided for gameplay testing by Sakray testers, bug reports apparently went ignored, and Heroes Trail 2 got pushed to Production onto Chaos in something like just 1 week? Testers weren't even sure what got added, if the confusion over what cards were added and not added was anything to go by. Let's also not forget that testers said that they thought Heroes Trail 2 wasn't tested enough and wasn't ready for release.

That is just appalling compared to other games that thoroughly test new stuff for several weeks or even months, on a test server that properly reflects what goes on over on the live servers.

Edited by kingarthur6687, 31 March 2015 - 10:57 PM.

#68 LegendaryTorgue

LegendaryTorgue

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1598 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:56 PM

replies from oda/camp?

#69 AeroKrauger

AeroKrauger

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 31 March 2015 - 11:05 PM

this is why kRO hates us

#70 belenoi

belenoi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1055 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:53 AM

I'm not even sure if they have the staff and infrastructure for proper testing and bug-fixing, honestly.

Heroes Trail 2 got thrown onto Sakray, but the impression I got from people talking on the forums about it was that Sakray itself was terribly buggy ("How do I get to level 175"? Seriously?), easy access to appropriate items were not provided for gameplay testing by Sakray testers, bug reports apparently went ignored, and Heroes Trail 2 got pushed to Production onto Chaos in something like just 1 week? Testers weren't even sure what got added, if the confusion over what cards were added and not added was anything to go by. Let's also not forget that testers said that they thought Heroes Trail 2 wasn't tested enough and wasn't ready for release.

That is just appalling compared to other games that thoroughly test new stuff for several weeks or even months, on a test server that properly reflects what goes on over on the live servers.

Yeah, I was really surprised those updates got out from testing server so fast. And some bugs are so obvious. Like the one in tournament, when you got blank window after answering "no" to the npc. How could no testers tried doing this? But I'm even ok with that. As long as they fix these bugs fast. But as KamiKali said, we have tons of bugs piling for a half of the year. I'm ok with this game being old and buggy, but that's way too much.

#71 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 11:15 AM

WHY ARE WE GETTING 14.3 WHEN THE OLD CRAP ISN'T FIXED YET. THE FIRST 10 ITEMS ON TRELLO HASN'T EVEN BEEN TOUCHED. Why the hell is the GM team so unprofessional. Skill bugs should be squashed the week it's been put in and discovered. If it can't be DISABLE IT.

https://trello.com/b...big-list-o-bugs

Skills in WoE are still broken, unfixed, instances are still bugging, and you guys aren't doing jack squash.

Hallu drug is still FPS lagging the hell out of everyone, just DISABLE IT. Stasis is still broken, doesn't have the proper reductions, JUST DISABLE IT.

Thorn wall knocks back n WoE and it's DISABLED, why can't you guys just do that to everything else that impacts the WoE scene, until they're fixed - when over 400-500 people play for WOE. Making an important sizable population, mind you a population bigger than Thor.

Why are we forced to play in horrible lag, bugs, etc. Oh wait, we're not. We can just quit - like the other 10+ guilds that the server had upon merger due to lag and unfixed bugs.

#72 needmorezleep

needmorezleep

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1013 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 05 July 2015 - 11:20 AM

this isnt classicro they arent allowed to do anything to fix those things you need to spam the korean developers and you know how well that goes

#73 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 11:25 AM

They have capabilities of disabling skills on certain maps. I'm also not asking for any custom changes, but asking for what they're supposed to be. Hallucination drug still holds the old Illusion effect that should have been updated with the client upon level 175. Stasis should have been fixed with the 14.1 skill update.

There's also been extensive talks of changing how WOE is, and nothing has been done - has it even been considered? http://forums.warppo...-woe/?p=1962343

You know what happened during the event WoEs? NOTHING  that was suggested was implemented. It was just some bullcrap things like "non trans WoE" or "no reduction WoE". The only WoE suggestion that took place was "no gods mvp WoE" and that they f//cked up implemented where all mvps minus gtb worked, and all gods worked.

#74 schia

schia

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1356 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 11:27 AM

WHY ARE WE GETTING 14.3 WHEN THE OLD CRAP ISN'T FIXED YET. THE FIRST 10 ITEMS ON TRELLO HASN'T EVEN BEEN TOUCHED. Why the hell is the GM team so unprofessional. Skill bugs should be squashed the week it's been put in and discovered. If it can't be DISABLE IT.

https://trello.com/b...big-list-o-bugs

Skills in WoE are still broken, unfixed, instances are still bugging, and you guys aren't doing jack squash.

Hallu drug is still FPS lagging the hell out of everyone, just DISABLE IT. Stasis is still broken, doesn't have the proper reductions, JUST DISABLE IT.

Thorn wall knocks back n WoE and it's DISABLED, why can't you guys just do that to everything else that impacts the WoE scene, until they're fixed - when over 400-500 people play for WOE. Making an important sizable population, mind you a population bigger than Thor.

Why are we forced to play in horrible lag, bugs, etc. Oh wait, we're not. We can just quit - like the other 10+ guilds that the server had upon merger due to lag and unfixed bugs.

the mistake you made is assuming that the trello board was anything more than just a quick PR stunt to get the players off their back when we called them out on not doing anything for renewal servers.

#75 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 05 July 2015 - 11:30 AM

Yo kami Deep Sleep Lullaby and Circling Nature for example are disabled on PVM maps, instances, turn ins, and the like, crippling the leveling and support effectiveness of performers because of a bug where they would effect players not in party in PVM.

It has been... 3 years...? now? and still not fixed.

By your logic these should be fixed before hallucination drug or thorn wall.

Or what about the piece skill for Rogues that does nothing! That should be fixed even before those, its been way longer :>

Oh, the performer and genetic touhou hats are broken too, they don't increase skill damage. That's been a year also.

Do you really expect competent bug fixing at this point? I'm not...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users