Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:27 PM

i am baaaack

Hello, i am back. This time i challenge myself to complete Devil's Tower instance.
The gears i used:
Head: +9 Rideword Hat (Archangeling Card) - for faster SP recovery from using hawkeye enchant
Mid: Hexagon Spectacles (Archangeling Card)
Low: Well-chewed pencil - for extra damage
Body: Ebone Armor (Evil Druid card) - to resist dark attack and immunity to stone curse status
Shield: Round Buckler (khalitzburg card) - all mobs here are demon
Garment: +9 Heroic Backpack (Deviling card) - to tank
Shoes: Temp Vit Boots (Hawkeye, HP+2%) - to boost trap damage and to tank
Acc1: Linen Glove (Yoyo card) - for perfect dodge
Acc2: Silversmith Bracelet (Yoyo card) - for perfect dodge

costumes: National Flag Hat, One Eyed Glasses, Rudolph Nose
Shadow Gears: +4 Bronze Shadow Set

Stats:
Str: 50 + 14 (for weight limit and boost to warg strike damage)
agi: 41 + 24 (for little aspd when switching to autowarg)
Vit: 120 + 17 (max HP)
int: 90 + 26 (trap damage, SP pool and regen)
dex: 90 + 32 (trap damage)
luk: 77 + 13 (to trigger archangeling card, and for perfect dodge)

Pointers:
- no potions and sp consumables used in this venture. the only consumables used are traps. i used 30 trap box (3000 special alloy traps) to complete this instance.
- make sure you finish demons on first battle (the one that use kill count) by your trap damage, not by burning damage. demons killed by burning wont be counted on kill count. and the quest will bugged and you cant proceed to next stage.
- boss battle start at 4.15. The boss element is dark 3 (means fire trap only do half damage) and have 8250000 HP. it is boss flagged and cant be inflicted by status, means cant be burned. it took me 30 mins to fight that boss. i used talkie box trick for healing. my DPS + loki assistance = 5000 damage per second. when haweye triggered it becomes 8000 damage per second.

Edited by fuyukikun, 05 April 2015 - 03:56 PM.

#2 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts
  • Server:Iro - Chaos

Posted 05 April 2015 - 03:48 PM

You dont mention your weap, is it quad mali main gauche? Also, nice run. wish was better quality vid tho. I cant say ill be disappointed if the autumn goes to its intended effects. I use AS to lvl but fire trap still seems so fun. Getting a shield seems really really nice. Also, is that what you are using? just clarifying.

#3 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 05 April 2015 - 03:54 PM

You dont mention your weap, is it quad mali main gauche? Also, nice run. wish was better quality vid tho. I cant say ill be disappointed if the autumn goes to its intended effects. I use AS to lvl but fire trap still seems so fun. Getting a shield seems really really nice. Also, is that what you are using? just clarifying.

yes, it is quad mali main gauche

tho i dont suggest clearing this instance using pure trapper since it will make you mad (hella long boss fight), you can do knife-autowarg using aspd knife build for the boss. the purpose of this video is to show that trapper can do this instance even without using consumables.

#4 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts
  • Server:Iro - Chaos

Posted 05 April 2015 - 04:40 PM

knife-AW O.o? never seen that but it sounds awesome. Whats average dmg with your fire trap? hard to tell, thaanks.

#5 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 05 April 2015 - 04:46 PM

right now, level 160, to neutral monsters about 3800-4000 per trap (7200-7600 if hawkeye triggers). 6000ish if the monster converted to earth 1 by maze trap (10200-10600 if hawkeye triggers). 8000ish if the monster is earth4 or undead 4 (16000 if hawkeye triggers).

for evil believer since it is dark 3 element and boss monster (means its element cant be changed), i only do half damage, which is 1800-2000 damage (3300 if hawkeye triggers) that's why i spent 30 mins to kill the boss.

while killing magic seals is a breeze, it is neutral and not boss flagged, so i can change its element to earth 1. and burning damage do 300k damage per tick so i took down those seals pretty fast..

advantage of knife AW is you can use shield and can use fortune sword for perfect dodge (good if the fortune sword enchanted with aspd). agi boots-attack delay-lucky day is a must. disadvantage is it is hard to hit if the monsters have agi up skill.

Edited by fuyukikun, 05 April 2015 - 04:48 PM.

#6 bcaluca

bcaluca

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 April 2015 - 05:10 PM

nice one 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users