Reinforcing revamp, no more reinf event needed - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Reinforcing revamp, no more reinf event needed

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 VanillaNinja

VanillaNinja

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5426 posts
  • LocationHome
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:is unstable

Posted 04 April 2015 - 10:14 PM

1. Get rid of detoration rate and break rate

2. make 10+  100% succes 11-15+ 70% 16-20 50% 21-25 40% 26-30 35%

3. Add bonus stats at certain lvl of reinforcments :

10+ 3% bonus damage magic/physical

15+ 4% bonus damage magic/physical + 50 cad/scad

20+ 5% dmg + 50 cad/scad + 200 def pen 10% res pen (depeding on item lvl)

25+ 5% dmg + 50 cad/scad + 200 def pen 10% res pen + crit/skill chance 5%

30+ 5% dmg + 50 cad/scad + 200 def pen 10% res pen + crit/skill chance 5% + 100 cad/scad (depending on item lvl )

4. Add experince bar for each reinforcment :

let saay tha tu fail from 12+ to 13+ and instead of 0 progres ur reinf stage gain experience, lets say its 15 each fail and max exp is 100 so even if u fail all the time u can make ur gear 30+ without spending

5. wow so good idea

#2 marGram

marGram

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 10:40 PM

^_^ rly good idea

#3 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 04 April 2015 - 11:12 PM

I don't understand the stats bonuses...aren't players OP enough?

#4 VanillaNinja

VanillaNinja

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5426 posts
  • LocationHome

Posted 05 April 2015 - 12:28 AM

I don't understand the stats bonuses...aren't players OP enough?

this would help everybody somehow

#5 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 05 April 2015 - 08:11 AM

been saying 1. and 2. for awhile, it would be just like reinforcing in Tera. Instead they gave us an illusion of a F2P game with the "shards of premium" which you can only get if you have 500% drop rate + prem +pet

Edited by explicid17, 05 April 2015 - 08:21 AM.

#6 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 09:59 AM

Said it before but this Game lose like 50% of it "Content" when you do this.

This Game circles around "Events" with Drop rate or Brake rate ...

A Drop Event makes the Player aware that "something" happen and it`s always followed and "completed" with a Blacksmith "Event"

You rarely see one without the other. 

This is S2 System ,if you take even 1 Part away - the whole Circle Brakes apart.

And let`s be honest here... even if we all hate it and it`s the Mother of all the "Problems" we see later on in the Game, it creates excitement for the new Player.

-

We made a lot Suggestions to balance this P2W System out. But if that means they lose Money from the new Player... than its a "no go" too.

This leave nearly no Place for "Balance Topic`s" and so you could say we don`t need to talk about it anymore .

-

But there are Gaps. Like in every other F2P Games. (The Starter Zones)

Every Game is anxious to keep them mostly free of the P2W  Aspect, they don`t want to scare away there new Player.

For Requiem this is equivalent to:

Simple, Supernus and the Eximius - Grade "Content"

This is our Free-2-Play Zone.  It`s mostly untouched for now.

The biggest unfixed Problem here are the PB System and the Enchant System it`s the back-door to make even here more Money.

(because you can enchant a "Carus Grade Enchant" into a "Simple" Weapon,Armor or Accessory)

But hey there are so many flaws in this Game...we don`t have to be so picky.

Everything above (Rare,Carus and Maximus) belongs to the Pay-to-Win Content. So here we will see our Future "Content" and the Focus from the Dev`s.

-

Anyway lets talk about the free Chances...

I see em at the first Battlefield Brackets. (1-24,25-49 and 50-69)

Or at the TBF Strongest Rounds.

Here we need better impulse and stimulations.

One Way could be an Event special for only those Brackets.

During that Time the Contribution Score could be tripled , or you monopolize the Possession Beast Armor (or other Drops)

to the lower FoC BF Rewards. Let`s say the First Part of the Armor you only get from the 1-24 FoC the next Part from the 25-49 and so on.

So every Player had to join those BF for there PB Armor. Its just an example. 

The Chances for Players who loves to have a fair challenge or a simply more balanced Game lay on the starter Maps.

Sadly most Player seek for in Game advantages or anything to boost there E-Peen Ego.

Oh and did i say there is no Exp. Stop Item yet? 

So sorry for the detour but that would mean we can`t stop our "old" System until they have replaced it with real Content like

Housing or Professions for example but hey that forbids the Code right?! 

And thats the final Answer for now, Requiem only has the Blacksmith System. And its getting bigger and bigger...

Edited by Sandyman, 05 April 2015 - 01:31 PM.

#7 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 05 April 2015 - 10:19 AM

They should remove the exp from FOC, my 49 twink only with some FOCs get like 110%...then when I kill a mob or die it go back to lvl 50 and 10%....that s boring because I have to die a lot of times to go back to level 49. 49 FOC in my opinion is the only F2P Battlefield and balanced ones, where not everyone have maxed resistances/40k+ hp and 100% crit..

Edited by Kazara, 05 April 2015 - 10:20 AM.

#8 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 05 April 2015 - 11:49 AM

Said it before but this Game lose like 50% of it "Content" when you do this.

This Game circles around "Events" with Drop rate or Brake rate ...

So sorry for the detour but that would mean we can`t stop our "old" System until they have replaced it with real Content like

Housing or Professions for example but hey that forbids the Code right?! 

And thats the final Answer for now, Requiem only has the Blacksmith System. And its getting bigger and bigger...

The way I envisioned good end game is by allowing players to get max level and max +30 gear without any events and head straight into PvP and FoC (because this is the only fun end game content) Yes, the PvP is full of bugs, but still fun when a lot of players join

just look at other games they don't rely on housing or professions necessarily.

Edited by explicid17, 05 April 2015 - 11:50 AM.

#9 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 05 April 2015 - 12:03 PM

Who cares of housing and professions...we need -_- full pvp battles with flying dead bodies and blood..this isn t aion or tera lol

#10 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 12:23 PM

what about a Profession that will allow you more and deadlier Kills at the Battlefields...?!

or a House full of Dead Bodys with traps for the Neighbors?

i`m sure that everybody from S1 that still plays the Game loves the Battlefield.

But that don`t mean there should be no other motivation to play the Game.

Special when lower BF like never run and the above are P2W.

For FunBook Player it was not enough, know what i mean?

#11 RadiantOfThePast

RadiantOfThePast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 12:27 PM

Silly people suggesting ideas for an outdated game!

Just move on already!

#12 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 05 April 2015 - 12:36 PM

I think the BF are dead b/c of 

1) Pay to win item mall

2) unbalanced classes

3) low rewards

4) people wait in spawn to charge pb and go afk

i even made a topic about it :|

http://forums.warppo...lefield-revamp/

Edited by explicid17, 05 April 2015 - 12:37 PM.

#13 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 05 April 2015 - 12:39 PM

Just because of the low rewards...see in event it s full of ppl. FOC sets sucks, but they should be the strongest set at least in pvp.

#14 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 01:08 PM

You have to look besides your own Reasons to play.

A New Player is put into different Shoes.

Its simply cleaver to give Player more to do , special when they have to wait until they are ready to compete at the Battlefields

You need some Time to understand the Game and the Mechanics , its frustrating to lose as a beginner if there is only the BF to do.

So ya ofc. some use simply there Credit Card but those no long term Player.

If i don`t have to work (in Game) for it than it won`t bind you to the Game.

So for old Games this was the grinding Principe...Player where busy lvling and grinding Exp.

But that was S1. now a Days you need 3-7 Days to cap a Char during Events.

So besides lvling it would be clever to give the People more to do than only being a Victim or Cow for/at PvP.

Additional stimuli...don`t have to be Housing or Profession..i`m talking fundamentally here.

#15 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 05 April 2015 - 03:13 PM

Right, I completely agree with you. It just seems the battlefields are already made, and all the coding is done, all they have to do is press a few buttons and boom high rewards, high lant, disable PB, fix forge and you have an active game. Its so simple that it is stupid not to do that. 

The other stuff would take some time to develop, but yeah I would love to have more group activities like housing.

#16 hadro

hadro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 05:35 PM

What sandyman said game revolves around event and stuff, because honestly game doesnt have an actual END-GAME content. I aint even talking about us getting a new map or whatever but reinforce system is bad as it is and thats why our end game is dead. For instance look at our latest set of armor from MG. not hard boss,it spawns alot per day and chances are u are going to grab the newest set quite fast( either killing bosss, or just buying stuff from other ppls). After u obtained the set what else is left-> to pump it to +30 for the sake of it ofc, and fastest way to do it is to throw money at the screen. And voila u finished *new content* within a week, u only need $$. And thats right there whats wrong with the system, theoreticly speaking u can obtain +30 new armor set within a day if you are willing to spent enough money. YOU DONT EVEN NEED TO KILL A GOD DAMN BOSS EVEN ONCE TO DO SO!! like i said its just teoreticaly ofc coz it would cost u a car like. 

So entire raid/reinf system rly need some changes if the game wants to offer some end game.... Like other said they could also put some profesion which can used to gather/make stuff needed for gear or w/e(there is lots of room when it comes to this). They could also boost PVP rewards so the ppl would have a reason to go into some kind of it...Some better GVG system could be good aswell,so we can actualy PK for a reason other then to spam WKWKW or u run u mad? etc

I am sure comunity has some OP ideas which could make game hell a lot better, devs just needs to be in touch with it instead of ignoring it. Also they did make some good moves recently with Potens stuff,free perma mounts,Pogs are also very intersting-Good Job on those one, truth is it could be done years ago and it would make game way better at the time,still its great some good stuff are happening, and i hope we will see more of them incoming.

PS. Making the +30 stuff easy as hell inst an answer aswell...if u make it too easy ppl will just cap -play pvp abit and get bored, things needs to be balanced.

#17 Skid

Skid

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts
  • Server:Warframe/Smite

Posted 05 April 2015 - 08:58 PM

Who cares of housing and professions...we need -_- full pvp battles with flying dead bodies and blood..this isn t aion or tera lol

Requiem will NEVER reach the PvP state where Aion and Tera is, and also they have housing and professions (which is not important according to you. but it's there).

#18 VanillaNinja

VanillaNinja

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5426 posts
  • LocationHome

Posted 05 April 2015 - 10:35 PM

Silly people suggesting ideas for an outdated game!

Just move on already!

you rly think that i though that they will implement it ? I just made it for lulz while waiting for other game to load xD

#19 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 05 April 2015 - 11:09 PM

There is people that doesn t get bored of pvp when it WORKS.

#20 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 05 April 2015 - 11:15 PM

Housing and crafts were very important to me when I was playing aion, I had one of the best estates ( big House) with the rarest souvenirs and I was master in many crafts. But requiem is different...

#21 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill
  • Server:Trifi

Posted 06 April 2015 - 12:04 AM

well permanent +50% in all 3 forge npc is good enough for me so that everyone can do what they want then just make a +10-20% event for it, waiting for months of bonus for each 3 npc's is BS!, lowbies/new players from steam are complaining like they want to give up if the system is a waiting game just to enhance equipments, and i also said to them that the game is like " when there's will there's a way", a will to wait or will to spend XD, some of them said they are willing to spend but to wait is BS!, and some of them said that they have the will to wait but they don't know the way lol!, i agree w/ 1 and 2 but imo i think permanent +50% in reinforce, compound, enchant is must! to the devs! we understand that u need cash to keep the server up, problem is u don't play often so u don't know how it feels to wait for months just to enhance equipments, forge is the important event imo because as the new players lvl up they need new items to enhance just to compete on high lvl quest areas so a fixed permanent bonus in all 3 npc's is must then just make a +10-20% event for it!, after all i think forge event is the only event that u earn cash so why not make a permanent bonus for forge!

Edited by Sepilac, 06 April 2015 - 12:05 AM.

#22 RadiantOfThePast

RadiantOfThePast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 04:22 AM

There is people that doesn t get bored of pvp when it WORKS.

There is no PvP in Requiem, sorry.

WalletvsWallet isn't PvP.

#23 VanillaNinja

VanillaNinja

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5426 posts
  • LocationHome

Posted 06 April 2015 - 10:50 PM

requiem had pvp once it was called season 1

#24 Brainded101

Brainded101

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationWasteland of the World too much info already....
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 07 April 2015 - 07:22 AM

how about this to fix the +30 p2w problem offer small chance to drop potens gear from all bosses similar to the potens mg set that also includes for foc make a foc armor box that with rare possibility to get a +30 version of the foc armor but for say to buy the box in foc it would cost +60% price n battle reward score of the piece intended to purchase n offer maybe 10-15% chance to drop a random potens piece for the item purchased n make it bound on aquire to prevent easy passing down n stop twinks from ruling the battlefields like lvl 69 foc . Also battlefield gear should be compoundable to compete with raid gear for example lvl 85 foc set does not compare to any other sets its con doesn't even come close to keep up or give reason to purchase since lvl 79 gear can be all made to increase con per reinforcement n still offer scad or cad per reinforcement. I don't know they are just ideas though but maybe would help to balance out the p2w principle and allow newcomers to engage more in both foc and raids, and to be able to raid endgame bosses. We just got a lot of new content though so I don't foresee any changes or improvements for a while.

Edited by Brainded101, 07 April 2015 - 07:23 AM.

#25 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 07 April 2015 - 07:33 AM

how about this to fix the +30 p2w problem offer small chance to drop potens gear from all bosses similar to the potens mg set that also includes for foc make a foc armor box that with rare possibility to get a +30 version of the foc armor but for say to buy the box in foc it would cost +60% price n battle reward score of the piece intended to purchase n offer maybe 10-15% chance to drop a random potens piece for the item purchased n make it bound on aquire to prevent easy passing down n stop twinks from ruling the battlefields like lvl 69 foc . Also battlefield gear should be compoundable to compete with raid gear for example lvl 85 foc set does not compare to any other sets its con doesn't even come close to keep up or give reason to purchase since lvl 79 gear can be all made to increase con per reinforcement n still offer scad or cad per reinforcement. I don't know they are just ideas though but maybe would help to balance out the p2w principle and allow newcomers to engage more in both foc and raids, and to be able to raid endgame bosses. We just got a lot of new content though so I don't foresee any changes or improvements for a while.

+1, FOC should be stronger!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users