MHL777

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationOrange County/Riverside, California
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Youtube

Posted 05 April 2015 - 11:35 PM

Hey guys! I'm sort of back for a bit just cause things are seriously changing and I can't keep up with everything in my life. Honestly, I should be studying for both chemistry and biology since I have tests for both this week and with my spring break being over a little over an hour ago. I'm seriously dying right now from college life and full of stress and moving to organic chemistry in the fall which will be my downfall and everything in my life eventually. 

Anyways, I'm not here to talk about my life story after rose unfortunately and I am seriously gonna need help in-game since too much is going on here since last year. Gems, lvl 220 gear, buff sets gone, artisans being useless again which ruins the purpose of having one since evo I believe. I believe that's all I could remember. Would be appreciated if someone could guide me in-game on Draconis, especially with selling stuff since you know.. A LOT has happened! and really busy life outside of rose. And with the server merge, yay! More stress on me! 

TLDR:

dying from stress from college life and outside of it. could really use help in-game and catching up on Draconis before server merge. But I'll be back again. 

I envy all you people who have things easy in life right now haha. 

#2 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 05 April 2015 - 11:43 PM

Welcome back. I'm kind of being into this game too, even though I'm just enjoying PvM (Yes, I have never PvP).

But if you need help regarding anything about PvM or some overview about player pool, market, trend,...I can help.

Feel free to leave me a message here or ingame on LaLaLah (Usually online from PST 5:00 am)

#3 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 05 April 2015 - 11:47 PM

I can learn you about the updates and learn you the new dungeon. But i only know pvm builds good. Pvp are okeyish :). Just pm me :) i might be able to help!

#4 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 April 2015 - 07:42 AM

Welcome back!

I'm also on Draconis and I love my artisan so feel free to pm me here or poke me in-game on HoneyBuns or Sulky if you have any questions or just if you want to talk about what you can do with your arti :)

#5 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 April 2015 - 07:44 AM

Welcome Back To The Game! :)

Feel free to pm me here on the forums. (Am playing on Leonis but after the merge! Feel free to pm me in game.)

#6 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 06 April 2015 - 08:43 AM

i have con arti so i can help with that :D also :)

#7 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 06 April 2015 - 07:27 PM

Welcome back, it'll be fun when merge happens April 28th. So stay put!

#8 MHL777

MHL777

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationOrange County/Riverside, California
  • Server:Youtube

Posted 06 April 2015 - 09:40 PM

Welcome back, it'll be fun when merge happens April 28th. So stay put!

Yes... Fun... Pretty sure the economy will turn out great though I haven't checked any of the shops yet. That's what worries me the most since I haven't touched my items for more than a year. But I most likely won't be around after the merge unfortuntately. Taking two science classes in college is really.. one time-consuming effort I gotta put into.. And cause of that, I'm kind of annoyed looking at catalysts for upgrading things haha. Those elements... and how much I have to deal with them in real life...  :wall:

And honestly getting sick of seeing auto-gangnam style in-game.. Would rather have my ratchet choreography I learned from dance class be put in-game though I'll probably get sick of seeing that in-game also. 

#9 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 06 April 2015 - 11:17 PM

Welcome back sir!

Im also open for questions, if u have any just PM me ingame.

my name ingame is just Cortiz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users