Self Sufficient Book for TKM Heat Build. - Expanded Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Self Sufficient Book for TKM Heat Build.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 April 2015 - 06:34 AM

Hello all,

Need a tie breaker on this. I have 2 Mananaggal (check spelling) cards. These give +1 SP/ -1% Max SP or HP...sorry tired now. Anyways, I have 2 and was going to put them in a Ledger of Death +9 Book with Malangdo enchants. This way I would not use any SP during SLS Heat. Other option is to use my +9 Book of Blazing Sun and add in a Hunter Fly card or % ATK card. I have not been able to find the Sniper card yet and Turtle General with 20% any race is out of my Zeny range. I already have a +8 Hardcover Book with Andre card and enchants. I'm already making a demi-human book with a bunch of related cards so that is covered.
Just need some input to break this tie.

Options

1)   Add 2 Mananaggal cards to Ledger of Death +9

2a) Add 2 Mananaggal cards to Book of XXXX (Blazing Sun, Billows..etc) with a Hunter Fly card

2b) Same as 2a but instead of Hunter Fly card add in a race reduction or Abysmal Knight card. 

Thoughts?

Tks,
-Sladeero

Edited by Sladeero, 07 April 2015 - 01:56 PM.

#2 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 04:19 PM

Hey everyone,

Dual Mananaggal cards do stack and work really well for "heat." Between basic attacks and heat I had no issues with SP. Sure, throw in a Vanargand Helm/Rideword hat and things are well. While it takes 2 cards it's cheaper than a Dracula card, just something to think about.

#3 stormraven11

stormraven11

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 04:24 PM

hey, whats your in game name. I have a couple questions for you concerning the star gladiator

#4 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 09:22 AM

Hey StormRaven,

Sorry for late reply.
I am at Geffen now with "Forum Chat" room open. I am next to the Eden girl. I am the only TKM there. Be sure to stop by.

Will be coming back later to this spot above. Gonna go kill some things and test stuff out.

Tks,
Sladeero

Edited by Sladeero, 21 April 2015 - 01:18 PM.

#5 stormraven11

stormraven11

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 08:55 AM

So, how much luck have you really had with your Star Gladiator in dispatching enemies? 

I realize the class has supposedly lost it's charm with the coming of many renewal updates.

#6 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 09:44 AM

StormRaven,

I can solo Glast Heim, Magma Dungeon so far. I have not tried Thors yet nor have I been to Odin. Looking to do Odin next.

I can take minibosses well no issues really with that. Without sounding too sexual, I leaped over the wall to attack Moonlight Flower with her on the run against the wall (no knockback of course). I almost had her but then she stripped me down and took me for all I was worth.  :heh:

It was the first time trying to take her solo.

If you team up with a Monk and Priest, which is VERY FUN and functional you will likely have a blast. I know I enjoyed it since our skills compounded on each other (Kihop, Team Up...etc). Very fun times. My Counter or Roundhouse was doing around 8K-9K on monsters in Glast Heim. I still have some things I am adjusting so I may be able to get it up to around 10K. I am sure there are other folks who have tricks to do better.

Since we are maxed at 99 base and 50 job you have to strategically place yourself  using Flying Kick and Sprint (or both) on bigger/harder monsters.

One thing I am meaning to try out is the Spurt status. Just never interested me until now.

If I could compare the situation, it's like having a 1960s race car trying to compete against a 2000s race car when it comes to a TKM versus other 175 level character. They simply have not been touched in so long. 

With that said, I still spend most of my time with the TKM since it's different than anything I have ever played and is what brought me to Ragnarok Online.

P.S.- I put in a ticket (RFI- Request For Information) with Gravity for any updated news on potential TKM updates in the future.

P.P.S.- no surprise here. BLUF: Our (Gravity's) developers have their own plans. Thanks, but no thanks." 

Oh, well. I guess all I was looking for was there would be something later on. Don't really care what it is or that it was early...just something.

-Cheers,

Sladeero.

Edited by Sladeero, 27 April 2015 - 10:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users