#1 gangga

gangga

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 370 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:ChaoticYVY

Posted 09 April 2015 - 05:37 AM

Hiya peeps. Need an opinion is it wise to trade off 50% ranged elven combo with bxb for aspd? The aspd bonus is prtty neat, the 120 agi bonus as its easy to reach 193 without using too much consumables. Would say this is a medium budget aspd type. Im pretty sure i cant get a +14 bm. So yeah will i lose alot? Warg strike isnt affected by range mod or does it?

Edited by gangga, 09 April 2015 - 06:26 AM.

#2 Energystar

Energystar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 06:33 AM

Not a lot

BXB make easier to get max aspd as u said

and If u depend on Warg strike so BXB is beter since Elven set bonus or other range mod doenst affect Warg damage

Use LD to proc 100% warg strike

More upgrade BXB more damage to warg, and as weap lv 4, BXB better then elven

#3 Energystar

Energystar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 06:39 AM

Well sorry I am not sure XD

#4 Kupo54

Kupo54

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 653 posts
  • LocationPayon
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 09 April 2015 - 04:32 PM

if all you do is normal attack have more dps on single targets like mvps pick Elven over BXB the +1 aspd is not worth it really...

if you like to mix AS and normal attacks (i.e:ET Mobs+MvP Floors) go with big crossbow..

I find the Elven to be the better choice but if you can it doesn't hurt to have both in your arsenal

#5 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 April 2015 - 11:22 AM

The tradeoff isn't huge and it becomes more of a budget problem and what's available to you. It also depends what else you want to do with the weapon, like a BM elven bow is pretty much a purely ASPD only weapon, but an xbow is useful for arrow storm as well.

It's also not a straightforward calculation either because of buffs, stats, and other gears. If you are counting no limits, xbow is probably better because that buff should stack additively with elven's ranged bonus.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users