Patch Notes v556(557,558) - Server Maintenance April 9 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes v556(557,558) - Server Maintenance April 9

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#1 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 09 April 2015 - 08:20 AM

Hello Roserians!
We will be having a server maintenance, April 9, @2PM Server Time. This maintenance will include a patch, with some new content and bug fixes. Patch notes will be posted during maintenance.

---

Patch Notes v556(557,558)

April Fools Fun
We hope you enjoyed the fun with the dancing. We will be working to make the dance available again in the future, but wanted to have some fun previewing it first. :)

Refine Event
The +5% success to all refines has ended and returned to the normal rates.
We will however, be leaving the Box of Venurunes & Box of Venurunes in the Item Mall : Specials > Sale tab for another week or so, for anyone who still may wish to continue working on those few items left.

Honor & Valor Shops and Equipment
The 100% return event ends with today's update. We hope everyone had fun testing the new set changes to see how they changed game play for you.
The returns will now be fixed to 30% of the item's original cost, refine levels will still not be considered as part of the return.

Also today, we are introducing the new 220 tier of Honor and Valor equipment!
Now you can obtain your next level of PvP Gear to dominate with.

Bug Fixes :bash:

• Fixed icon for Lucky Spin Easter Bunny gloves.
  • Corrected issue with Wind Arrow (5) not proccing effect.
  • Corrected issue with Wind / Fire / Ice Arrow not proccing effects as a Hawker.
  • Corrected issue where the Raging Spitfire Shoes, Cunning Spinosaur Boots, and Focused Assailant Boots were not dropping from the Sikuku Catacombs.
  • Increased cost of skill use for Ulverick, to slow down the rate of certain skills being cast.
  • Added a secondary mild rate of chance to Ulverick's Stun effect, to further reduce its impact.
  • Corrected the issue of the Hook Wing Piece not dropping from Hook family monsters.
  • Corrected breakdown result of [blue] Cart Racer Gloves that was yielding a bad item. (white icon silliness :waddle: )
    • All these items will be updated to be the intended Cart Racer Glove item during maintenance so there will be no loss of the item.
  • All Set Bonuses have been properly updated to the new Defense Scale values.
    • We will be going through class skills and individual equipment bonuses next to continue updating all equipment's bonuses to the new scale.
  • Updated descriptions to Fire, Ice and Wind Arrow, to show secondary effects properly.
  • Corrected issue with notification not being displayed when a friend logs in. (Yay! :boogie: )
  • Corrected issue causing character to ride mount facing the wrong direction after colliding with obstacles. (What the heck was that all about? :P)
  • Corrected issue causing character to teleport into void space when colliding with terrain while mounted. (Whoops! :blush: )
  • Corrected numerous issues that caused server instability. (Codey-wodey timey-wimey stuff :blink: )
  • (v557) Corrected Chivalrous (Melee Attack Power) and Luminous (Skill Power) bonus stats on equipment, to the correct scale.
  • (v558) Corrected Friend list, for really reals this time you guys.
  • (v558) Corrected an error with breaking down certain Honor & Valor equipment, that resulted in a server hang.
  • (v558) Correcting Valor Headgear, Body Armor and Footwear to have the correct scaling for Defense and Magic defense. (Missed in initial defense scaling update)
  • (v558) Corrected the 220 Valor Shoes so it displays the correct grade type, not Honor.
  • (v558) Corrected an issue which caused Gloopy and Dark Shaman Ranka's events to be activated by a stealthed/cloaked character.

#2 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 April 2015 - 09:43 AM

please announce Maint 6 hours before maint, cause, 6 hour sigils = expensive, thnx. <3

#3 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 09 April 2015 - 10:26 AM

leo pls one request: announce this earlier plz :p_sad: :p_swt: :sob:

like 24-48 hours before its happening?

and omg new content :p_hi: :p_idea:

Edited by angeltje, 09 April 2015 - 11:31 AM.

#4 Chizoku

Chizoku

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 11:39 AM

Leonis pls make honor set on aquire once..i take on storage and got charcter locked..i need to sell

#5 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:36 PM

Leonis pls make honor set on aquire once..i take on storage and got charcter locked..i need to sell

Submit a ticket regarding this for assistance. You ARE warned when you pull it out of storage, that it will be locked and you have to hit "OK" for it to happen. Please be careful in the future when you see pop-up messages and be sure to read them so you know why it appeared.

#6 Robje

Robje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Server:Seafarer's Rest

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:39 PM

Lvl 220 honor gear wew

#7 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:44 PM

^ I TOLD EVERYONE GOING REFINE CRAZY THAT THIS WAS HAPPENING. 

No one listens to me. 

#8 Anonymous007

Anonymous007

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Server:Kings Landing

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:44 PM

Well this update f'd everyone up wish we had a warning 220 pvp gear was in the works or coming out. Now everyone who spend billions & IM points refining old pvp gear will have to do it all again. That was a cheap low blow on your part....

#9 IIJakeII

IIJakeII

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:45 PM

-220 Honor Gears? Are we given heads up for this Items coming out just now..  :thx:

#10 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:46 PM

Good thing i disassembled all my pvp items before this patch and kept the honor. muahah. 

#11 IIJakeII

IIJakeII

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:47 PM

man this is unfair.. we should have been told that 220 Honors are coming out.. Then we should have the 100% refund extended cos of this..  :p_sad:  :p_sad:  :p_sad:

#12 samisbackkkkk

samisbackkkkk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:49 PM

LOL, totally roasted me. -_- Mid terms mind fuxed me. Stuck with full honor sets and 0 honor points LOLOLOL

#13 siryu

siryu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:55 PM

really ???  new lvl 220 honor / valor armor ...

after tried to complete all new substat bonus on all honor set ...

WOW ... speechless 

#14 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:57 PM

You all seriously should have seen this coming. You really thought dungeon items would be the highest level cap for 2 patch's in a row? [210's and 220's?] c'mon now. 

#15 Elton0001

Elton0001

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:58 PM

while i was also having a problem with honor gears,

ples do something about cleric's lifespan. They're dying

thanks

#16 Anonymous007

Anonymous007

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:01 PM

But in their eyes 220 gear means more Item Mall sales for them...Due to the fact we have to refine all over again after we just refined the old honor sets that they keep changing the stats & set bonus to  forcing us to keep refining  because they mess with old gear stats when they should of just came out with the new tier of gear on its own.

#17 samisbackkkkk

samisbackkkkk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:01 PM

additionally, 
Despite the fact that i my self can easily obtain the new sets anyway, it is a pretty gay ass back stabbing action towards the whole community. It was mentioned that new gear would come.. however, no certain date. So what you guys do is this:

Update the Honor gear and -_- up the refining system: Therefore, people started refining new sets which became harder due the refining system. Now i wont say impossible without item mail, but lets not. Force people to use item mail to refine their new gear. 

A lil later, why not implement new gear now? The 100% refund is over, people need to earn their points! this postiviely increases GA games, also negatively: purchases of honor/valor bonus im Sky rock, And the cycle again with item mail to refind.

I rather paid 100 bucks if you guys told me that you were making all these massive changes, whcih i completely support.
But the message this way of operating gives is not pleasant no'r professional at all. 

I feel sorry for the people who just used their last dimes on refining new or should i say old gear. 

#18 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:03 PM

Well this update f'd everyone up wish we had a warning 220 pvp gear was in the works or coming out. Now everyone who spend billions & IM points refining old pvp gear will have to do it all again. That was a cheap low blow on your part....

Nah, that was an expensive blow - 
Think like a company, if you didn't see this coming from a mile away, you're not looking towards the future, they cannot just warn us about what new gears are coming... 

Good thing i disassembled all my pvp items before this patch and kept the honor. muahah. 

^Great minds think alike.  -- Did I really just say that? :X 

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 09 April 2015 - 02:03 PM.

#19 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:03 PM

It was mentioned that new gear would come.. however, no certain date. 

Exactly, no certain date, meaning they weren't obligated to even tell you at all. 

Edited by Feuer, 09 April 2015 - 02:03 PM.

#20 samisbackkkkk

samisbackkkkk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:04 PM

i am not speaking for myself, i honestly dont care. 

Its the message they send. Not everybody is as fortunate in game as other people Feuer. 

#21 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:06 PM

Exactly, no certain date, meaning they weren't obligated to even tell you at all. 

Well, when they run a refine event for 2 weeks straight, leaving pluto's in item mall for both weeks, and give 100% return bonus, they kinda spelled out what they was gonna do. 

#22 Anonymous007

Anonymous007

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:06 PM

Things like this cause the Rose population to decrease, It's already expensive to obtain all the IM passives you guys keep coming out with to make more $$ .

#23 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:07 PM

Well, when they run a refine event for 2 weeks straight, leaving pluto's in item mall for both weeks, and give 100% return bonus, they kinda spelled out what they was gonna do. 

I agree, and i only have one last thing to say about it, i don't pity stupid people, and you'd kinda have to be dumb to miss this sign. 

#24 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:09 PM

New level 220 tier armors & unique equipment

• Unique Boss Drops & new items for crafting recipes
  • New 220 armors will drop from the dungeon bosses (to start)
    • Due to the volume of new blue, crafted, and basic NPC shop gear versions, we will be adding these variations at a later date in a future update.

http://forums.warppo...mbs-discovered/

#25 IIJakeII

IIJakeII

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:10 PM

breaks my heart.. :sob:  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users