Leveling a new Acolyte.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 2490150408161612200

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 12:06 PM

I need some tips for leveling my Acolyte. I just started playing RO. and have reached level 20 on my Acolyte, and am having issues leveling at this point. I can not due payaon cave 00, because I can not sustain my mana. Are there other things that I should be doing to level, or is there a way to sustain my mana properly? Also, is there any specific gear that I should pick up to help?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I failed to mention that I will be going FS priest.

Edited by 2490150408161612200, 09 April 2015 - 12:19 PM.

#2 MeisterKirisaki

MeisterKirisaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • LocationiRO Loki

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:56 PM

I assume you play on Chaos (Renewal).

The easiest road to 99 right now is the Janeway event. The NPC on the southwest bridge in Izlude gives out monster hunting tasks. All you need is someone to party with in order to get kill counts (at least for Savages and Kaphas unless you're a Battle Priest). In 30-120 minutes you could be 99.
You won't learn much about playing the game, but you'll be 99 as fast as possible.

If you don't want that, you could:
- try to find a party and/or take missions from the Bounty Boards
- heal bomb stuff without being in a party and/or play an Agi-Int-Vit-Dex Aco/Priest with a high ATK weapon
- buy a mercenary who kills for you

... until you're level 70. At that point, you will easily find a party in TIs (probably not right now with Elders). In TI parties, you won't learn much about the RO world, but you will learn a little how to support a party in certain situations.

What you need:
- SP gear (cards: Willow/Sohee/Roda Frog)
- Eden gear
- a cheap Healing Staff

#3 fullmetal1404

fullmetal1404

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 April 2015 - 02:19 AM

assuming you have already obtained the eden equipment, try finishing the bounty board first. try the willows/spore/boa as they are fairly easy even for a FS build. the bounty board will reward you with money so you can buy money for potions/strawberries/flywings. repeat the questas many as times as necessary, or as your level permits it. after that, try getting the eden weapon, i think it's at level 26. you can already try to get to the janeway after that.

the janeway monster count is fairly easy up to the savage, so i had to party with a wiz to get the job done. a party with another non-fs class will be required if you want to finish the quest in the least possible time, witht the least resources possible. you can try creating a pub near the janeway npc in izlude to recruit party members.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users