• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 turnermanxi

turnermanxi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 05:10 PM

Here's the thing, i've been a spear champ since p2p and have invested in nothing but time and knowledge in my spear champ.  There actually was a time that spear champs were useful during lvling and after lvling.  Now it's become very one-sided for spear champ.  All I hear people talk about spear champs is that they're amazing for debuffs which is true HOWEVER, debuffs do not get points in cd which we need now in order to get the new armor.  This situation has been overlooked way too much.  For one, we have a useless block passive that either needs to be useful or needs to swapped for a different stat that will actually benefit us. 

And I want to bring to everyone's attention that simply just changing from a spear to a sword champ doesn't solve the problem.  I don't want to be another class.  I like being a spear.  I like the uniqueness and the potential that spears have that once wasn't just "potential".  It was amazing to be a spear champ.  I don't see why i have to re-invest in a class I don't care to have nor want and nor is it the need and the purpose of rose to for me to have 10 different characters to play the game.  I should be able to excel in this game with one class and one class only and be able to play every aspect in this but in a different way than the others.  No, I am not asking to be overpowering and being able to destroy anything in my path.  But as of now, there is nothing a spear champ can do but go full def and charm and debuff in cd and aoe doing maybe 500 dmg? each hit to get killed in literally 2 seconds.  That's about 10k points per match which in real time...is nothing.  There shouldn't be a need for me to change my whole character to a sword or axe champ in order to keep up, which is called bandwagon which everyone in this game seems to do, would be something I never should have to do.  I also understand that spear champs are more of an PvM class but PvM is useless at 230 (plus anyone can PvM at lvl 230....)  Do you see my point? 

Solutions: making debuffing/buffing earn you points, fix the block on spear champs, change the block passive, or raise the att speed and acc on spear champs (which won't do too much but it will help get more points)

But again...

Debuffs do not get you points in CD

#2 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 12:01 AM

Find the spear champ from draco that rapes you with 2 to 3 aoes

#3 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 12 May 2015 - 03:33 AM

The debuffs are exactly the same across all champs... the only difference is the radius. and you're right, they don't get points for it. 

#4 MeneseJ

MeneseJ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • LocationVenezuela
  • Server:Arua

Posted 12 May 2015 - 04:44 AM

Find the spear champ from draco that rapes you with 2 to 3 aoes

Ruua ? XD

#5 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 12 May 2015 - 03:17 PM

Hm..I don't see a huge problem with Spear Champs. Maybe if their accu/aspd good be increase for regular hits..just my opinion. But they do very good in CD

Edited by Leeny, 12 May 2015 - 03:17 PM.

#6 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 May 2015 - 10:25 AM

Ruua ? XD

you found them! ... 

Mind you, that build she has, is very reliant on cleric support... without a cleric; you can have her killed before she lets out the second AOE. 

#7 LunaXavier

LunaXavier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 20 May 2015 - 09:44 PM

They are awesome if you know how to build them xD

Edited by LunaXavier, 21 May 2015 - 12:04 AM.

#8 irresistablechic

irresistablechic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 01:00 AM

Very strong, if ur on ap/accu and on luminous and ofc stay hidden. Team destroyer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users