Pure DB level. 99 (decided to increase skill point for a while and set aside lv 100) - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Pure DB level. 99 (decided to increase skill point for a while and set aside lv 100)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Spooky34

Spooky34

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 471 posts
  • LocationIn front of you
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 11 April 2015 - 02:18 PM

correct me if I'm wrong 

STR:

AGI:

VIT:60

INT:80

DEX:99

LUK:

EDIT:

weapon: main gauche [4] 4pcs hunter  card 

head gear: rideword hat  [1] incubus card

Edited by Spooky34, 11 April 2015 - 02:42 PM.

#2 MorseCoder

MorseCoder

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 April 2015 - 06:17 AM

Are you playing solo or primarily in parties? If solo, it's generally recommended that you get Ignition Break first until around level 130. That will give you enough stat points to get 120 DEX to take advantage of Temporal Dex Boots without sacrificing much in VIT and INT.

Do you mean 4x Archer Skeleton Card for increased damage or 4x Hunter Fly Card for survival?

#3 Astralslayer

Astralslayer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • LocationFar Far away~~

Posted 16 April 2015 - 06:37 AM

I agree with the IB build at lv 99, a part of the DB formula is (base lv)/150 wich screws badly the final damage. Also you will have way less HP/SP than a lv 120ish RK, wich mean even less damage.

Anyways, I suggest Erde with EA enchants + 2 AS or a weapon with 4 AS if you want to improve the damage. I'd keep the RWH clean .-. and get sunglasses/mini glasses with incubus instead.

#4 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 08:47 AM

If you're going the DB route, it might be better to go max water DB before maxing fire DB. Desert Wolves and some Nogg monsters are weak to water and those are at the lower level range.

120 DEX isn't as important for solo leveling unless you have Kiels or a full time stringer friend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users