RG solo Great Demon Baphomet @ Sealed Shrine - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

RG solo Great Demon Baphomet @ Sealed Shrine

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 MournHaibara

MournHaibara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 07:02 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=mPYwC9-loZk

Have tried many times, and finally figured how to deal with it. Basically you have like around 1 minute to lure Baphomet to the top altar, activate the seal and kill it. After that it became invincible. The timing for Inspiration is important. You want to make sure you are all buffed up exactly at the time when the ancient hero tell you to activate the main altar. I think starting inspiration when the ancient hero tell you don't be discouraged is a good timing. I am glad this time Shield Spell doesn't mess up with me.

I am using a gtb but that's not necessary. I think a wind armor is enough. 

First time trying to make a video, and I apologize for the terrible quality. Thank you all for having given me so much advice. Hope you enjoy it. 

P.S. Anyone know how to insert the video directly in the post, not just a youtube link, so people don't have to click on it to watch the video.

#2 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:38 AM

Great video showing how to do it on a RG Mourn. Thank you!

#3 DonatoX

DonatoX

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3097 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 11:19 AM

love it ^^ may I ask about your gears?

Edited by DonatoX, 13 April 2015 - 11:20 AM.

#4 MournHaibara

MournHaibara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 05:46 PM

love it ^^ may I ask about your gears?

Here is a list of gears I use

+9 Turkey with Carat. Actually should use +9 W. Eddga. I just forget to switch to it

BDM [1], No card because I haven't decided which card to put

Chewing Gum (Darn the proc rate is horrible :sob:)

+9 Valk Armor D+3 with PecoPeco

+12 Imperial Spear EA9 with AK

+9 GTB Valk (GTB is not necessary. You can simply wear a wind armor and use Alice Valk.)

+9 FAW EA10 with Deviling

+9 Temp. Str Boots EA4 BP

Chambered RWC Combo Matk +6%, V+3, S+3 with 2 Gold Scaraba Card (Actually I screw up here. It is better to get 2 RWC ring to get more ATK/FS enchant than to get a combo. You can only enchant magical enchants on the pendant)

For the Costumes:

+7 Physcial Weapon/Earring/Pendant

Immune Armor

+7 Athena Shield

Champion Shoes

ArchAngel Wings Aspd+1

Pigeon on shoulder Atk+1%

#5 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts
  • Server:Iro - Chaos

Posted 13 April 2015 - 06:25 PM

3 things

1. Love the video, kinda inspired me to make an RG just with this video alone. <3

2. How does Inspirations EXP drain work at Max lvl? Is it just free?

3. What skills do you recommend lvling with just as a quick reference i can look up and learn on my own how to use them?

TIA

Edited by Zelnite, 13 April 2015 - 06:29 PM.

#6 DonatoX

DonatoX

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3097 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 06:33 PM

Here is a list of gears I use

+9 Turkey with Carat. Actually should use +9 W. Eddga. I just forget to switch to it

BDM [1], No card because I haven't decided which card to put

Chewing Gum (Darn the proc rate is horrible :sob:)

+9 Valk Armor D+3 with PecoPeco

+12 Imperial Spear EA9 with AK

+9 GTB Valk (GTB is not necessary. You can simply wear a wind armor and use Alice Valk.)

+9 FAW EA10 with Deviling

+9 Temp. Str Boots EA4 BP

Chambered RWC Combo Matk +6%, V+3, S+3 with 2 Gold Scaraba Card (Actually I screw up here. It is better to get 2 RWC ring to get more ATK/FS enchant than to get a combo. You can only enchant magical enchants on the pendant)

For the Costumes:

+7 Physcial Weapon/Earring/Pendant

Immune Armor

+7 Athena Shield

Champion Shoes

ArchAngel Wings Aspd+1

Pigeon on shoulder Atk+1%

cute but Thanks ^^  

#7 MournHaibara

MournHaibara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 07:54 PM

3 things

1. Love the video, kinda inspired me to make an RG just with this video alone. <3

2. How does Inspirations EXP drain work at Max lvl? Is it just free?

3. What skills do you recommend lvling with just as a quick reference i can look up and learn on my own how to use them?

TIA

I am very glad it inspired you to build an RG. Love to see more fellow RGs in the game :heh:

At max 175, Inspiration drains 1 million exp, just like previous 150 lvl cap. So it is definitely worth to use it to kill MVPs that give more than 1 million exp. I do things like Nidhoggur, Buwaya, Bangungot, Sealed Baphomet, and FBH if those genes show mercy and doesn't appear. So use it for MVPs with more than 1 million exp. You don't probably need it for low tier MVPs anyway

As of skills for leveling, physical attack combined with bash and magnus break for swordman, spear quick (physical attack) combined with holy cross and use a two handed spear. You should prioritize Agi/Dex/Str if you want to do this. I level up this way so I don't have to spend money on pots, as this is the class that I start this game so don't have fund at that time. If you don't have to worry about pots, than you can mob and use magnus break at swordsman, and mob and use grand cross at  paladin/crusade. You should prioritize Int/Str/Vit

When you get to RG, go straightly to Overbrand. Before that you probably still have to rely on physical attack. You can no longer use holy cross/grand cross if you don't want to spend zeny on resetting your skills as you don't have enough skill points to max them. So I wil suggest do TI and just sac and tank/pull until you have lvl 5 Overbrand. Then OB will be your main leveling aoe skill. Get multiple hunting spears. They are good for OB and cheap. Card them with racial cards for different situation. Then go straight to Shield Spell 1, get some rosa shields as they are very good for SS1 and cheap, card them with racial cards too, and then you are good to go.

#8 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:31 PM

so wait, do you literally drop from 175 to 174? O_O i didnt see you lose aura after you used it. i dont understand what exactly is taking place with the exp loss. It doestn make since for you to lose EXP when you are max lvl and dont have an exp bar anymore.

Also, thanks for the detailed reply!

while the inspiration question is my main concern. (i wanna get really beefy w/o tao XD) and this next question is more of a question instead of a concern, but how exactly does shield spell work? im reading it on the wiki and watching videos and not quit understanding it.

TIA

Edited by Zelnite, 13 April 2015 - 10:14 PM.

#9 RaohSung

RaohSung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 456 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:54 AM

so wait, do you literally drop from 175 to 174? O_O i didnt see you lose aura after you used it. i dont understand what exactly is taking place with the exp loss. It doestn make since for you to lose EXP when you are max lvl and dont have an exp bar anymore.

Also, thanks for the detailed reply!

while the inspiration question is my main concern. (i wanna get really beefy w/o tao XD) and this next question is more of a question instead of a concern, but how exactly does shield spell work? im reading it on the wiki and watching videos and not quit understanding it.

TIA

- No, Inspiration just simply fail. YOu cant use it, if you do not have 1 M EXP after max level. You can check you EXP in the Char selection screen, even after max level your EXP is still going up.

- Every Shield Spell level do have 3 Buffs/Spells which occur randomly.

1 - Spells Regarding your Shields DEF

2 - Spells regarding your Shields MDEF

3 - Spells regarding your shields Refine Level

1.1 - ATK Buff (If you Shield do have 130 DEF (Cross Shield/Giant/Rosa) you gain 130 extra ATK)

1.2 - Reflect

1.3 - An AOE Spell hitting the Monsters 5x5 or 7x7 and is reduced by targets DEF.

-----------

2.1 - Magnificat (SP Regeneration)

2.2 - An AOE Spell hitting the Monsters 5x5 or 7x7 and is reduced by targets MDEF. Forced Holy property.

2.3 -  5x5 / 7x7 AOE Silence

----------

3.1 - Armor Break

3.2 - Heal (this is actually a really good heal if your Shield is overupgraded)

3.3 - DEF Increase

#10 MournHaibara

MournHaibara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:19 AM

Thank you Raohsung for answering. I was quite busy this morning and now my boss just stepped out :heh:

In most PVM cases the atk buff from SS1 is the desired spell. That is why rosa shield is good because they have highest DEF (130) and lighter. Equip a rosa shield and cast SS1, and then you can switch to other shields. It will not affect the buff you get.

One thing to notice that Inspiration cancels all RG's self buffs except vanguard force. So inspiration should be cast prior to SS. So sometimes when you are in bad luck, SS will mess up with you, wasting a lot of your inspiration time to get the desired SS buff

#11 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:22 AM

Oh I see now, it makes sense now, how you accumulate "extra exp" when you hit 99 and when you go to 3rd class you have maybe 30% or so.

Thanks for the detailed explanation of SS. It seems realy busted lol RG looks super fun instead of my RK XD

#12 Skyrius1

Skyrius1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 03:31 PM

great video bro, well done!! xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users