Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:07 PM

As title says.

Max Level Juli, Bri. or Lyle (I have this one but not the other 2). 

Need opinions and the Y's behind them.  Thanks in advance.

#2 VanillaNinja

VanillaNinja

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5426 posts
  • LocationHome
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:is unstable

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:34 PM

JUliana is good to unstealth sins and bri good for stun and hush right ?:3

#3 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill
  • Server:Trifi

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:09 AM

nah lyle have hush in final form , brianna only beam slash but have more HP and def if maxed than the other 2 so it's a tanker most durable in all 3 mercs and i heard it can tank and Kill TD boss in alban, while julianna yeah she got dot's but all compoundable mercs can't detect stealths anymore since the gm delvl merc to 90 and they said Juli sucks cause after casting 2 bolts she will go AA lol more often AA than casting bolts XD, so i prefer Bria imo, but if your char can tank maybe better go Juli..anyway good luck

#4 Pitty

Pitty

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 02:59 AM

Could somebody give a link where I can see how to obtain those mercs, and how can I strenghten them (I heard they work as compound receipes )?

And it would be great to see the full stats of each phase about them.

ty in advance

#5 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill

Posted 13 April 2015 - 03:39 AM

Could somebody give a link where I can see how to obtain those mercs, and how can I strenghten them (I heard they work as compound receipes )?

ty in advance

Lyle/Brianna/Juliana Question
Mercenaries have been part of Requiem now for a couple months now. Some players like the new addition, and many are confused as to what they are exactly upgrading. 

During the course of this update we noticed some glaring irregularities on the mercenary and we would like to fix it up for Update 173. Here is a list of changes happening to the Mercenaries:

• CON stat was missing from all Mercenaries. All Mercenaries have trained a little harder and regained their beloved stat back!
  • Mercenaries were somehow  magically cloned and had the same base stats. This is now changed and each mercenary will be different from one another stat-wise.
  • The range in which the Mercenary would chase after its' opponents was longer than intended. They will now no longer chase you across an entire zone.
  • While players were giving their mercenaries items forged from gear they received from dangerous monsters, the Mercenaries' defense never increased. They will now properly scale in Defense as intended.

As for the Bonuses themselves, here are the bonuses the Mercnaries will receive at their respective ranks:
 Mercenary-Bonus-Distribution.jpg

good luck

#6 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 13 April 2015 - 04:00 AM

Mercenaries sucks, you can't choose the race (only female turan -.-), with copy paste armors and copy paste skills, one of the worst patch in requiem.

I have level 90 merc, but I would prefer if they just delete them from the game.

The only class that should be able to summon is dominator, rogue and avenger, the other ones shouldn't have any kind of pet.

Would be even more cool to have dark mercenaries permanent, at least they are different..

Edited by Kazara, 13 April 2015 - 04:04 AM.

#7 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:06 AM

ty in advance

The Alpha testing temperons is the quest you are looking for.  I don't know if I included that in my guide Sepilac linked but here just in case.      http://requiem.irowi...ting_Temperions

Lyle gains hush somewhere from stage 5-10 mine had it way before being maxed (Unless the update changed it).

#8 AngelicPretty

AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!
  • Server:FOC

Posted 13 April 2015 - 06:41 PM

24foc they kill ppl ok, only one choice

49 foc only one choice there as screen clutter.

69 Julie is best cus LR dot for stealth.

90 i use both Julie and Lyle. Lyle vs casters and prot. and Julie vs Stealth and melee.

<3 Julie for sins who like steal weapon or hit n run.

#9 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 13 April 2015 - 07:27 PM

24foc they kill ppl ok, only one choice

49 foc only one choice there as screen clutter.

69 Julie is best cus LR dot for stealth.

90 i use both Julie and Lyle. Lyle vs casters and prot. and Julie vs Stealth and melee.

<3 Julie for sins who like steal weapon or hit n run.

What skill does juli have?

#10 AngelicPretty

AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!
  • Server:FOC

Posted 13 April 2015 - 08:36 PM

What skill does juli have?

charged bolt every 8secs

so 30M dot great for stealth units running away

#11 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:21 AM

Now if they only allowed The Quest Merc (Kamila) and Quest/paid Merc to be useable at same time...:P A Vet kamila is stronger then all the others, but does not self Regen. It also detects STEALTH at ANY level.

#12 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 14 April 2015 - 04:49 AM

Now if they only allowed The Quest Merc (Kamila) and Quest/paid Merc to be useable at same time... :P A Vet kamila is stronger then all the others, but does not self Regen. It also detects STEALTH at ANY level.

If u want pets, make a domi ;D

#13 VanillaNinja

VanillaNinja

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5426 posts
  • LocationHome

Posted 14 April 2015 - 05:01 AM

If u want pets, make a domi ;D

btw the whole merc system is a cash grab xD

Edited by VanillaNinja, 14 April 2015 - 05:05 AM.

#14 hadro

hadro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 07:23 AM

Ive read that link about pets and stuff and i must ask is that -_- worth at all? my opinion is hell on, stats are crap, dmg on them is also crap, the lavirint of upgrades also seems retarded so whats the point of spending 100$ on them ? other than *it can detect stealths* arguments >_<?

#15 hadro

hadro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 07:24 AM

Ive read that link about pets and stuff and i must ask is that  -_- worth at all? my opinion is hell on, stats are crap, dmg on them is also crap, the lavirint of upgrades also seems retarded so whats the point of spending 100$ on them ? other than *it can detect stealths* arguments >_<?

#16 VanillaNinja

VanillaNinja

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5426 posts
  • LocationHome

Posted 14 April 2015 - 08:26 AM

Ive read that link about pets and stuff and i must ask is that -_- worth at all? my opinion is hell on, stats are crap, dmg on them is also crap, the lavirint of upgrades also seems retarded so whats the point of spending 100$ on them ? other than *it can detect stealths* arguments >_<?

ppl in requiem spent a lot more just to increase their e peen size

#17 VanillaNinja

VanillaNinja

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5426 posts
  • LocationHome

Posted 14 April 2015 - 08:30 AM

#18 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:33 AM

best pet its the log out botton

#19 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:53 AM

best pet its the log out botton

Nop it s dopple ganger.

#20 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 14 April 2015 - 05:47 PM

Nah some of us just ran out of things to do in Req a LONG time ago so we toss coins to the game when we get too bored.  They would help a lower level but other than that not really worth it.  Note that the $100 estimate was made when I made a Lyle out of 70% froge.  If you want a more accurate price take away the protection xeons I used.  

And mine is 12 inches on a bad day

Edited by BloodyHalo, 14 April 2015 - 05:46 PM.

#21 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 14 April 2015 - 07:49 PM

anyone knows what the use of dJV3DCV.jpg

#22 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 14 April 2015 - 08:21 PM

anyone knows what the use of dJV3DCV.jpg

Where you got it?

#23 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:12 PM

i compound wintri accs...you need 1 ear as a base....well i just accidentally put it..then i got the mats and thats it....bad thing is that incomplete glacial is not compoundable, maybe its a material..

#24 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill

Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:48 PM

Ive read that link about pets and stuff and i must ask is that  -_- worth at all? my opinion is hell on, stats are crap, dmg on them is also crap, the lavirint of upgrades also seems retarded so whats the point of spending 100$ on them ? other than *it can detect stealths* arguments >_<?

no need to spend cash just join a raid and hope that a boss drop atma and pray that u win a roll or just buy them from players, cheapest is 10-12kk OP 15kk or more..good luck :heh:

#25 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill

Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:54 PM

i compound wintri accs...you need 1 ear as a base....well i just accidentally put it..then i got the mats and thats it....bad thing is that incomplete glacial is not compoundable, maybe its a material..

i think the complete version of that is an ornament i forgot the stats but 1 from the Four Horseman guild linked 1 in alban but that was last yr ago XD, i forgot the name of the IGN there are 2 of them who have completed that and i don't see them anymore, maybe merged to other guild, name change, stop or quit playing reQQ, not sure tho but i think it's the other guy that who have a complete version is Orma...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users