• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 13 April 2015 - 04:48 PM

Last Year  year you posted this chart

Mercenary-Bonus-Distribution.jpg

My question is, are there 26 steps you're saying should happen in the evolutionary process?  Because that is how the chart reads, and the Lyle i had did not take that many to max and did not have that much def.  Also can you give clarification as to the route that creates the glitch where you cannot level them anymore?    This was an old post that I looked through but the questions were never answered.

The Glitch = Compounding I-a to II-a you will never be able to completely upgrade your merc it'll get stuck at V-a and never become V-b. <-----this right here (creds to Jar)

TIA!

#2 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Ex-Hammerine

Posted 13 April 2015 - 08:34 PM

yea if u head for II-A instead of I-B u'll never reach V-E... I-A -> I-B.... -> I-E -> II-E..... -> V-E  (8 steps from I-A to V-E)

edit: should be reworked so ppl (like me) who did the mistake to make II-A have the chance to redo their work - make it possible to change the letter after

Edited by ThreeTimes6, 13 April 2015 - 08:36 PM.

#3 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 14 April 2015 - 05:41 PM

yea if u head for II-A instead of I-B u'll never reach V-E... I-A -> I-B.... -> I-E -> II-E..... -> V-E  (8 steps from I-A to V-E)

edit: should be reworked so ppl (like me) who did the mistake to make II-A have the chance to redo their work - make it possible to change the letter after

Yea that's part of what I'm trying to get them to say.  We need a reference from one of them saying the correct route so that nobody else messes up and its not just a bunch of numbers/letters on a chart.

#4 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 April 2015 - 12:04 PM

ok as far as I know u have to make the summon I-A to I-E 1st, so only the "I" have to be chosen, after u reached I-E u have to continue with II, III, IV, V should always lead into "E" then

#5 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 18 April 2015 - 12:08 PM

Julianna really sucks..especially when she get to I-A she start use Little elec bolt with no dot that deals very very very very low dmg...

#6 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:04 PM

ok as far as I know u have to make the summon I-A to I-E 1st, so only the "I" have to be chosen, after u reached I-E u have to continue with II, III, IV, V should always lead into "E" then

Yah  thats what I did before and again now but maybe its just me but the chart reads a lot differently from what I'm doing in-game?

#7 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 April 2015 - 12:34 AM

Julianna really sucks..especially when she get to I-A she start use Little elec bolt with no dot that deals very very very very low dmg...

agreed

and again I say make it possible to let us revamp the mercs, esp to give ppl the option to redo their mercs - the Legacy Atma (the one u get as reward from LW) should be made as recipe aswell, maybe to use it for a backstep or just to be able to change the path (from II-A back to I-B for example) - Alteris c'mon, can't be that hard and we can clean our fail steps

tbh I dont want to use a V-A Brianna in the end but I'd be forced to do so if I dont get anything to redo my merc and some ppl have chosen the same way and I can't imagine it was intended by them

Edited by ThreeTimes6, 19 April 2015 - 12:40 AM.

#8 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 19 April 2015 - 12:40 AM

agreed

and again I say make it possible to let us revamp the mercs, esp to give ppl the option to redo their mercs - the Legacy Atma (the one u get as reward from LW) should be made as recipe aswell, maybe to use it for a backstep or just to be able to change the path (from II-A back to I-B for example) - Alteris c'mon, can't be that hard and we can clean our fail steps

Ye, I want brianna, I didn't know julianna was so weak...

#9 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 April 2015 - 12:42 AM

Ye, I want brianna, I didn't know julianna was so weak...

Brianna does good work, esp for Domis its a nice summon due to the def debuff of the master

#10 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 19 April 2015 - 12:47 AM

Logged in and I have bugged chat...can't see anything on my chat, anyone know how to fix?

#11 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 April 2015 - 12:55 AM

u tried to make new chat window already ? with all options set like the normal chat would have ?

#12 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 19 April 2015 - 01:01 AM

u tried to make new chat window already ? with all options set like the normal chat would have ?

I deleted op_chat from requiem folder, now it works ^^ fixed it pretty fast xD

Anyway, it was fully bugged, there wasn't even the bar to create a new chat window.

#13 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 April 2015 - 11:56 AM

goooood ^^ - ok now back to u, Alteris, we suggested some things regarding the mercs, what u think ? is it an option ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users