New Weapons are coming out!. - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

New Weapons are coming out!.

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#1 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 April 2015 - 03:55 AM

Everyone brace yourselves, it may happen this year, or next year!... 
Be prepaired so you don't get mad about 'how' the devs release them! 

#2 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 14 April 2015 - 04:01 AM

Yup but what do you expect from this?

#3 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 04:46 AM

tbh, I am fairly good at foreseeing things; 

New weapons will be aquirable in PVP zones, such as JCF,  ect. -- And they will be released when server merge happens. 

What causes me to believe this? -- I lived here on earth before. so everything that happens to me is deja vu. 

So, everyone hurry up and sell your high dura epics to me, k thnx. 

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 14 April 2015 - 04:57 AM.

#4 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 05:04 AM

Lmfao silly xD. You make me laugh

#5 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 06:50 AM

Games periodically add end game content to keep players busy with things and not just pvp. This shouldn't be some surprise or outrage.

#6 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 07:09 AM

considering there is 4/7 planets finished, is not even close to end game :o

#7 turnermanxi

turnermanxi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 06:13 PM

Well I the god of rose so until I feel like making the other 3 planets...please stop complaining.

Seriously, it's honestly laziness in my opinion on why we still have 4 of the 7 planets and not 5 or 6 atleast.

#8 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 06:21 PM

i highly doubt they have plan to work on new planet content at all.

#9 DopeL

DopeL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 07:29 PM

Everyone brace yourselves, it may happen this year, or next year!... 
Be prepaired so you don't get mad about 'how' the devs release them! 

Well it doesn't matter even if we are aware that new weapons will be coming out this year or next year or sooner or later.... If the devs don't announce it at least 1 week before they release them, many will still get pissed off. 

#10 slinger

slinger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1386 posts
  • LocationWaiting for 2012 in a hole
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 15 April 2015 - 08:37 PM

They probs have a name
HufNt80.jpg?1

#11 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 02:33 AM

They still have to make the DG for Orlo before the make the 5th planet 

Also, there is still work to be done on the 4rth, and I believe Luna might actually be getting some slight changes. 

They are also revamping the entire clan system. (to what it was originally intended to be, but never finished, they mentioned years ago that they where going to implement clan skills, and its happening! ) 

Personally, I don't care how long they take to make the 5th planet, as long as it's done very well. 

planets_introduce.png

The planets where named before WarpPortal took over. 

What? Everything they have ever said they was going to work on, has gotten done, or is getting done- 
They said they will remove buffsets, they have; 
They discussed about changing int to charm to affect buff power (which I guess %85-90% of forums missed that?) 
They discussed clan skills and their implimentation several,  several years ago, -- and it's coming with server merge. 

You  act like this team of what, 2 devs? - aren't doing everything in their power to bring us players every little piece of content this game deserves. -- If you want a new planet THAT bad, you make it, and submit it to them, otherwise... Everyone here should be greatful for the work being done... 

I personally hope they do more to Orlo before launching a new planet, and that Luna gets a makeover. 

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 16 April 2015 - 03:11 AM.

#12 LenKagamiine

LenKagamiine

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 03:42 AM

The game may be finished someday including the other planets but how long do they need?
Comparing with other games like for example final fantasy or skyrim that they made about 300+ dungeons in less then rose devs to make 1 that is also a really big game the devs of rose are a bit too slow I aint calling em lazy but when is to make a game you don't intend to waste like 16 years to finish it will you.

If we lucky rose may be finished in 2029 who knows. Lol

Edited by LenKagamiine, 16 April 2015 - 03:45 AM.

#13 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 03:48 AM

You're more than welcome to submit all your textures, and static meshes to the dev team to help them out, they are a really small team (2-3 devs) --- 
The amount of work they've done since I left, to come back to,is so incredible, and I am so proud to of spent money on this game to (barely) assist with the production of this game. 

There are other ways you can help support the game, like encouraging friends to try the game, 
Sharing the game on facebook, --- Spamming link requests from you warp portal account, hoping that if they do play, and end up buying IM, you get free IM for it!... 

It really is a matter of money, not enough money, means not enough devs. -- Consider all things; Server hosting costs, Property Rental, Hydro, Dev earnings, ect. ect. -- It is why their dev team isn't huge. 
Personally, I don't mind if they take 50 years to  finish this game... Est max lvl is set to be about what, 500? idk about you, but I'm not entirely looking forward to all that grind, and the longer it takes them, the more chars I will have ready and set to go lvl, -- Maybe all your chars are max, but I'm not happy with one set of max level chars, I want 5 of each job type :o

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 16 April 2015 - 03:50 AM.

#14 LenKagamiine

LenKagamiine

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 03:51 AM

Tell me how many games you've seen that took that long normally a game only need maximum about 5 years to make and if their dev team is too small comtract more people because I bet warpportal aint low on money...

Imagine if all games were like this we would still be on GTA III :x

#15 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 04:05 AM

that 'forever' game came out, it took 'forever' -- 
Note though, discussing none WarpPortal games is against the rules on these forums. 

Gravity went belly up, just because WarpPortal in itself may be doing financially well, doesn't put ROSE at risk to be the finger they chop off to save the hand. 

But yes, the administration team here will likely attempt to assure you that it won't happen, I don't know how much WarpPortal makes in a year, but I have an idea on what it costs to run the game servers. 

The 3 devs are probably making $33,320 (maybe even less) EACH, per year, thats 100 thousand dollars on just salary alone in one year... 

yes, it is also a money concern, but these devs are doing a great job :) 

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 16 April 2015 - 04:09 AM.

#16 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 04:11 AM

Personally, I believe this game is progressing just fine... 
I'd like for them to continue to work on it thoroughly. -- but take their time to ensure quality content updates.  while also still focusing on ensuring hackers against the game mechanics are not able to abuse the system through duping or packethacking ect.

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 16 April 2015 - 04:12 AM.

#17 LenKagamiine

LenKagamiine

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 04:11 AM

I just think this is stoopid cuz is taking lifetimes... If every game was like this we wouldnt have such great games... And if people started complaining with R* for takin 1 year to make GTA V for pc of course we will complaining for rose to take countless years to finish the game...

Oh I just hope my kids will have to oppurtunity to play the finished rose online :v maybe my grandchildrens will have that oppurtunity.

#18 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 04:15 AM

I just think this is stoopid cuz is taking lifetimes... If every game was like this we wouldnt have such great games... And if people started complaining with R* for takin 1 year to make GTA V for pc of course we will complaining for rose to take countless years to finish the game...

Oh I just hope my kids will have to oppurtunity to play the finished rose online :v maybe my grandchildrens will have that oppurtunity.

This game is technically still in beta, -- 
UT4 by one of the largest game dev company ever, has been in open alpha for over two years. 

Technically WoW is still not finished? I don't know the story on that game, but surely there is constant patch updates to keep the game fresh. ... 

The problem with 'finishing' this game, is it starts to become stale, and the game is finished, its over, you finish it, and end game get all the powerfull stuff, and it's over. 

I hope this game is never fully finished in my lifetime, but maybe I will have my accounts to pass onto my nieces and nephews. 

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 16 April 2015 - 04:15 AM.

#19 LenKagamiine

LenKagamiine

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 04:19 AM

Wow is indeed finished so far but like every other good dev team they update it every once in a while and make always new additions to the game just like rose does with events.

And im talkin the final product not the end of the game.

#20 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 04:34 AM

Ok, well, if I told you this game is completely finished, and they are just releasing new content as they see fit, 
Does that make you feel any better? (if it was true) 

#21 LenKagamiine

LenKagamiine

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 04:46 AM

If it was really finished I would be happy about it but it isn't.

#22 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 05:00 AM

be happy with the progress they make!

#23 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 05:22 AM

Personally, I am expecting the 5th planet to be finished in 2-3 more years.  

:)

#24 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 16 April 2015 - 06:59 AM

actually they do. Leonis commented on it the last time i was on skype with him. 

#25 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 07:03 AM

actually they do. Leonis commented on it the last time i was on skype with him. 

I am really hoping that Karkia is next, although they could change the name of Orlo to Karkia, and then attempt #2 at Orlo.... 

It seriously seems like they got Orlo confused with Karkia :o 

I want planet of gold plz :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users