murasakineko24

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCavite City Philippines
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 14 April 2015 - 05:47 AM

Hi there Im a newbie in rose online... I have just one question regarding equipment and fashion... Is wearing fashion with good stats affect the stat of the character or it all just depends on the equipment tab .. Thanks you so much to all who will answer

#2 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 14 April 2015 - 07:00 AM

Hi and welcome to Rose!

We have two tabs where you can put equipment- the Avatar tab and the Costume tab. If you have an item with stats, putting it on the Avatar tab will add those stats to your character's total stats. If you put an item with stats on the Costume tab, the stats will not be added to the character's total stats.

The exception to this is if it says "Costume bonus only". Items that say that must be put on the Costume tab in order to receive the bonus. 

Regardless of stats, the items that are on the Costume tab are the ones that everyone will see when they look at your character. If there is nothing on the Costume tab for one part (like gloves for example) then whichever gloves you have equipped on the avatar are what other people will see. You can mix and match your looks this way if you want.

I know this can be confusing so feel free to pm me if there is anything else I can help with. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users