I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:58 AM

Hello there everyone,

right now i'm preparing gears for my GX.

As for weapon i will choose Durga. But hey can Durga be enchanted ? Like adding special effects to it ? crit dmg, aspd, crt rate, etc, etc..

If there is someone out there who would like to share knowledge about your GX, i will really appreciate it..

Thanks before~

#2 Ward20th

Ward20th

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 April 2015 - 02:07 AM

Durga cannot be enchant 

only this katar:

http://irowiki.org/w...langdo_Enchants

you want me to share??? hah??

if someone KS you in TI........... 

ESNmQ2.gif........Kill it.!!!!!!!

I recommend you to prioritize getting this 2 skill in GX. 

1.Rolling_Cutter.png level 5 rolling cutter

2.New_Poison_Research.png level 10 New research poison (reason Enchant_Deadly_Poison.png level 5 Enchant deadly poison (assasin cross) = 1min and 30sec)

you can solo mid TI at level 110 just bring 100+ white potion & 100 poison bottle (1hr & 30mins EDP) just play 6-7 hrs
you already at high TI level 126 base/30 job . 
e.g.
v4CHTi.png

my RC is at Q and White potion at W (if the monster horde is doing some nasty stuff like ranger........ I press them both at the same time)

#3 3452140212150117003

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 811 posts
  • Locationwest prontera
  • Server:dedservRO

Posted 16 April 2015 - 02:29 AM

if you poke around a lil' bit at thief section, you should know that the best katar right now for leveling is : thanatos katar. But the only problem is, the level requirement which is 120. Before that, i suggest you use any katar that you have. The cheap one, that you can use to level up to 120. My personal favourite is +9 Specialty jur carded with 4 Hunter Fly cards. That probably the best hp leeching weapon that you can get. And sometime, maybe you will use it again after 120. It is handy to heal back without pots.

against demi human mob, you will want to get your hand on Kvm katar. I suggest Bloody Roar over Jamadhar. Since normally, when you deal with demihuman, you probably use skill anyway, and you know, because of the name. Or you can just get both.

Against Mvp, you will want to use 2xAK Chakram with either FS, Sharp, or Aspd enchant. Depend on your need.

during leveling, you might want to bring 2 moonlight dagger with you as an emergency sp healing. Or you know, straws or blue pots. But after 120, and using thanatos katar + leeching headgear, you probably wont need it anymore.

#4 Khaioz

Khaioz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 671 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 16 April 2015 - 03:50 AM

Even before thanatos katar, players would prefer chakram/krishna/blood tears/wild beast claw over durga

You should also get heroic backpack and temporal boots with bear's power enchant

It will help you leveling 

#5 Ward20th

Ward20th

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:52 PM

those mobs wont stand a chance in RC+EDP & white potion combo like this:

original.gif

i know it is expensive from the start but if you manage to reach level 130 all you need is a heroic backpack to loot tons of misc items in level110-120 map without using EDP, to able to purchase more good stuff). minimum of 700k zeny earn in 30mins  (for non vip)

Edited by Ward20th, 16 April 2015 - 01:54 PM.

#6 shini87gami

shini87gami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 16 April 2015 - 06:00 PM

woah.. lot of GX Masters are already here... First of all thanks for sharing. Okay after a discussion with my friend, (because i was so confuse with a lot of katars suggestion) he then told me to use only one katar so that i wouldn't confuse my self. Glorious Jamadhar he mentioned.

My question, is there GLORIOUS JAMADHAR in CHAOS RENEWAL server ? Because i tried to find it in ragial.com but nada... Can't find any single of it.

Also YES! The +7 Heroic Backpack [1], i'm rooting for someone vending it.. :rice:

#7 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 06:22 PM

My question, is there GLORIOUS JAMADHAR in CHAOS RENEWAL server ?

Glorious Jamadhar is account bound and so it is not trade-able. You have to make it yourself. You can not buy one.

Glorious Jamadhar = 2000 kvm badges

10 kvm badges = 2 eden merit badges

1 eden merit badge = 5 old purple box

http://irowiki.org/w...den_Merit_Badge

So if you want to "buy" a Glorious Jamadhar, you can buy 2000 old purple box, trade them into 400 eden merit badges, then trade those into 2000 kvm badges, then trade that for your glorious jamadhar. That would cost about 450m to 500m zeny.

http://ragial.com/it...al/HbXm5a42iFgE

#8 shini87gami

shini87gami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 16 April 2015 - 06:28 PM

So if you want to "buy" a Glorious Jamadhar, you can buy 2000 old purple box, trade them into 400 eden merit badges, then trade those into 2000 kvm badges, then trade that for your glorious jamadhar. That would cost about 450m to 500m zeny.

http://ragial.com/it...al/HbXm5a42iFgE

:p_cry: :p_cry: :p_cry: HOLY SHEEP..!! This is a really good info for me, but also a shocking one hahaha 450M nooowayyyyy...!!

But thank's dude for sharing it reallllly help me to know more. :p_angel:

#9 3452140212150117003

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 811 posts
  • Locationwest prontera

Posted 16 April 2015 - 06:33 PM

^ janeway is here you know? you can make a few alt on different accounts and farm it slowly in kvm. It is rather slow than using the opb method, but hey, at least it is free. (not to forget that there is a lot of other good stuff you can get  :rice: )

#10 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 06:42 PM

^i think farming gramps would be alot faster than farming kvm matches.

VIP get 2 eden merit badges per gramps quest, for a total of 4 eden merit badges for both quests.

Non-VIP get 1 eden merit badges per gramps quest, for a total of 2 eden merit badges for both quests.

So that means a VIP has to run gramps 100 times, to get one KVM weapon, and non-VIP would have to run gramps 200 times.

If you use janeway and make a bunch of alts to run gramps low ti, i think this could be done relatively quickly, especially if you make alts that can either solo fast or are always wanted in a party(aoe, healer, etc.)

vip running gramps-

one character per day = 100 days

two characters per day = 50 days

three characters per day = 33 days

four characters per day = 25 days

five characters per day = 20 days

six characters per day = 16 days

so if you can stomach doing gramps turn-in 6 times a day, you could get a glorious jamadhar in about two weeks with VIP.

http://irowiki.org/w..._Turn-In_Events

edit: this would also mean, to maximize your earning potential, VIP is a must, at least for the extra character slots, 9 character slots can help you farm alot faster than 3 character slots. especially since eden merit badges are also account bound, and kvm badges are account bound as well.

Edited by hmc317, 16 April 2015 - 06:50 PM.

#11 3452140212150117003

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 811 posts
  • Locationwest prontera

Posted 16 April 2015 - 06:51 PM

^ yeah that is faster.  :p_laugh: . anyway, just do whatever method you can to get kvm. One or the other. Buying it is rather pricey. And no matter what your reason is, always get thanatos katar. It is free, and it is good.

#12 Quanta

Quanta

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts
  • Server:Chaos/Loki

Posted 16 April 2015 - 07:03 PM

Wait, are EMBs tradable between accounts?

#13 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 07:07 PM

Wait, are EMBs tradable between accounts?

no, they are account bound

#14 shini87gami

shini87gami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 16 April 2015 - 07:25 PM

^ yeah that is faster.  :p_laugh: . anyway, just do whatever method you can to get kvm. One or the other. Buying it is rather pricey. And no matter what your reason is, always get thanatos katar. It is free, and it is good.

erhhh sorry how can i get Thanatos Katar? And is it really free? If it is for free i will get it for sure :ok:

#15 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 08:02 PM

erhhh sorry how can i get Thanatos Katar? And is it really free? If it is for free i will get it for sure :ok:

You have to run the Ghost Palace Instance to get one.

You have to be base level 120 to enter it.

You can only enter it once every 23 hours.

You need to collect 200 gray shards, which you can trade in for a thanatos katar(base level 120 to use)

Gray shards drop from the mobs inside the instance, and they can also be stolen from too.

First week the instance came out, i ran it with 2 GX using steal skill, averaged about 50 gray shards per run. So after 2 days i could make one thanatos katar. After making two thanatos katar, i got bored and havent enter the instance since then lol

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Ghost_Palace

Edited by hmc317, 16 April 2015 - 08:02 PM.

#16 Khaioz

Khaioz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 671 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 16 April 2015 - 08:02 PM

You have to do the ghost palace instance

But you have to reach level 120 to access it
Read it on irowiki for more info

Edit: Oops, I replied a little bit late  :heh:

Edited by Khaioz, 16 April 2015 - 08:05 PM.

#17 Ward20th

Ward20th

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 02:52 AM

Even thanatos katar is not my primary weapon there's is a fun trick using it. 

if your SP bar have 250 SP left.

you need to use it in Cross_Impact.png level 5 cross impact for 10 attempts

(it usually leech at 4-6 attempt, continues strike the better chance of leech)  

my cross impact common damage is at 12k x 0.09 or 9%SP leech (thanatos+ride word hat) = instant 1080 SP  :heh: 

Edited by Ward20th, 17 April 2015 - 02:57 AM.

#18 EinZweiDrei

EinZweiDrei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 660 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 07:35 AM

my cross impact common damage is at 12k x 0.09 or 9%SP leech (thanatos+ride word hat) = instant 1080 SP  :heh: 

does that katar leech hp good enough with HF card and +9rwh?

#19 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 18 April 2015 - 08:50 AM

I don't even use a rwh anymore unless I'm mobbing 10+ monsters. No HF in mine, just a +9 plain one.

#20 Ward20th

Ward20th

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 02:37 PM

sorry I haven't try HF + thanatos katar  (I carded mine a sidewinder card bcoz my weird GX have LUK+1)

but all i can say thanatos katar is the most active item when it comes in PROC RATE  compare to cards/hats. 

#21 Khaioz

Khaioz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 671 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 18 April 2015 - 02:42 PM

Proc rate of HF carded Thanatos Katar is the same as weapons with two HF card

Plus with +9RWH, it's gonna be a pretty decent leech

#22 shini87gami

shini87gami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:14 PM

welllll heelllooooo all GX Masters above...

now i'm about to change job into GX, but i read in iRO wiki it's said that NON VIP must bring 1 reset stone. right?

anyway reset stone is the same as magical stone isn't it ?

so i just need to bring 1 magical ston to the Pub in Morocc right?

And for the weapons problem, i still can't get the Glorious Jamadhar for now i have only collected 400++ OPB and 80 KVM Badges from board quests, and for Thanatos Katar i still can't enter Ghost Palace dungeon to collect gray shards.

But for now i already bought +9 Fatal Durga, is this Durga good enough for now ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
erhhhh... i'm doing this GX job changing quest right now.. in waitress Madelle section, there is no chat box asking about Trovan. But the guide said this "when asked about trovan, choose their residence is unknown.."

sheep.. did i fail the test? because after this Madelle section, i went to meet Peddler, Old Man, and Girl npc. And headed back to Daora, i try to request a drink but the conversations just repeating the same subject. Daora doesn't talk about blind alley in towns.

Help.... S.O.S :sob:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's say that i didn't choose the 2nd answer which is "their residence is unknown.."

so what should i do now ? damn i went here and there trying to continue the quest but nothing happened, i keep asking a glass (drink) to Daora but this Daora never talk about blind alley.... ARghhh i'm sooooo frustrate with this quest...

Edited by shini87gami, 20 April 2015 - 12:24 AM.

#23 Khaioz

Khaioz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 671 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 20 April 2015 - 05:18 AM

welllll heelllooooo all GX Masters above...

now i'm about to change job into GX, but i read in iRO wiki it's said that NON VIP must bring 1 reset stone. right?

anyway reset stone is the same as magical stone isn't it ?

so i just need to bring 1 magical ston to the Pub in Morocc right?

And for the weapons problem, i still can't get the Glorious Jamadhar for now i have only collected 400++ OPB and 80 KVM Badges from board quests, and for Thanatos Katar i still can't enter Ghost Palace dungeon to collect gray shards.

But for now i already bought +9 Fatal Durga, is this Durga good enough for now ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
erhhhh... i'm doing this GX job changing quest right now.. in waitress Madelle section, there is no chat box asking about Trovan. But the guide said this "when asked about trovan, choose their residence is unknown.."

sheep.. did i fail the test? because after this Madelle section, i went to meet Peddler, Old Man, and Girl npc. And headed back to Daora, i try to request a drink but the conversations just repeating the same subject. Daora doesn't talk about blind alley in towns.

Help.... S.O.S :sob:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's say that i didn't choose the 2nd answer which is "their residence is unknown.."

so what should i do now ? damn i went here and there trying to continue the quest but nothing happened, i keep asking a glass (drink) to Daora but this Daora never talk about blind alley.... ARghhh i'm sooooo frustrate with this quest...

https://youtu.be/b19GW_uiwes

Edited by Khaioz, 20 April 2015 - 05:20 AM.

#24 shini87gami

shini87gami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 20 April 2015 - 09:58 AM

i finally managed to be GX...

darn it.. it stressed me to the bone.. :p_ang:

#25 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 10:33 AM

woah.. lot of GX Masters are already here... First of all thanks for sharing. Okay after a discussion with my friend, (because i was so confuse with a lot of katars suggestion) he then told me to use only one katar so that i wouldn't confuse my self. Glorious Jamadhar he mentioned.

My question, is there GLORIOUS JAMADHAR in CHAOS RENEWAL server ? Because i tried to find it in ragial.com but nada... Can't find any single of it.
Also YES! The +7 Heroic Backpack [1], i'm rooting for someone vending it.. :rice:

Glorious BR > Glorious Jama; Jama gets a dmg bonus when critting while GBR damage bonus is on phys dmg (so would apply to skills as well).

why use cross impact? just mob up and RC; more chances to leech and only 5 sp a cast. using cross impact to get sp back is hit or miss for me; nice when it happens but shouldn't be relied on. I might need to get a RWH with my thanatos; vanargand + hf thanatos doesn't seem to be getting me back hp fast enough; I need to swap to 3x hf jur sometimes. I never run out of sp though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users